Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xsparrowx

That woman just shared the DM slumflower sent her...dont even know what to say 😂 hopefully its in the right order
Loooool this woman handled it like a BOSS

Its that thing:

"Thats too long to read.... Congrats tho, or sorry that happened"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Riri4

The comments that Chidera made about buying herself luxury items with her ‘reparations’ was really interesting because it completely undermined the argument she made for receiving reparations.

Reparations are the payments that should be made to counter the historical and generational trauma that has travelled through Black families, still impacting Black people today. Black people are less likely to have generational wealth. More likely to be face discrimination at work, more likely to suffer harm in health and crime and justice settings.

If the payments that Chidera has received are supposed to counter the harm, then surely she has a responsibility to do good with them. Filling her shopping bag with crap isn’t it. If Chidera felt that these were genuine individual reparations then she should have an explicit duty to sure her individual future, so investing them in a pension, property or even investing in healthcare products. She mentioned that she already pays for therapy and has done for years, so these payments don’t contribute to her mental health.

It deeply worries me when people are saying that they have to wait until payday to pay a woman on 6 figures who is spending the hard earned money of others on shit. Poor form.

• Heart

Wagatha

noone is angry lol?
the word vulgar makes reference to body parts and functions, i used this word due to the constant reference to throats and necks, as pointed out by another user.

I am not here to argue, or be called elitist or racist.

View attachment 414950
When you’re quoting dictionary definitions, you’re really on the back foot. Also omitting the first part of the definition “lacking sophistication or good taste” to go for the secondary and less common usage is quite shady. You also probably saw the side bar definition of vulgarity which is “the quality of being common, coarse, or unrefined”. Come on, no need to derail when you could’ve said “thanks for the context”.

Back on the stories today as hard as ever! No cease and desist yet then it seems.

• Heart

Riri4

I’d love to hear of any donations Chidera has made.

It seems to me that she is asking Florence for ‘reparations’, and she would consider any such money as her personal money to be spent on herself.

In the meantime she’s ensured that Black Minds Matter refuse donations from Florence and in doing so, she has ensured that Black people with poor mental health lose out in a pandemic. So she sits there getting richer from the guilt trips of white women whilst black people in genuine need of help are refused it.

That is an act of violence. She has effectively stolen from her own people and there will be some who die as a direct result.

• Heart
New stories about Munroe
I also hate that she sent the message to Munroe on the 1st June about the L'Oreal incident and then on the 3rd started spilling all her own issues on Munroe when clearly Munroe would still have been dealing with the L'Oreal shite at that time. In what world is it acceptable when you know your friend is going through something huge to dump all your own shit on her too? She could've at least left it a couple of weeks or until Munroe had reconciled everything with L'Oreal. Screams "you're my friend when it's convenient for me" energy. And posting private conversations is so gross and so violating for Munroe.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s clutching on to anything right now. Being heavily into the BDSM scene myself at some point, findom and paypigs are not reparations at all, considering any woman can dominate either sex or race then black women doing it are providing a service, that may be humiliation or degradation, some even use blackmail (consensual of course) but you are being paid for the service you provide to them, NOT compensated because of any wrong doing. You may use that as a basis as part of a role play but ultimately, that person isn’t paying you to say sorry, they’re paying you for sexual gratification.

She’s fucking deluded along with her one sex worker mate who speaks on behalf of everyone 😂😂

Oh and let’s look at the casual ageism throw in as well - she’s fucking gross and I would be ashamed of her showing herself up right now, I don’t think she’s a nice person at all. Aja said something but she never once used personal comments bar that her behaviour was manipulative which it is.

• Heart
Same here. I loved her art and it has, from the beginning, centred around a very specific colour palette and anyone who knows anything about art, can set apart the two books very, very quickly. I bought FG's book PURELY for the art (I've never read it because I am n my 40s and most of it is irrelevant so I am saving it for when my daughter is a bit older). I had heard of CE from her hairy fanny documentary but I had never followed her to begin with so knew nothing about her books prior to this "war".

When it first kicked off, I though maybe the content of FGs book was almost identical to CEs but there seems to be a lot of emphasis on the look of the book and I cannot see any similarities at all between the two. Some have commented on the size of the pages which is fucking laughable.

There also seems to be a lot of anger about CEs likeness being one of FGs illustrations, but it's obvious from the start that FG was in awe of CE, she is mentioned on the very first page and therefore I saw the illustration as a tribute to her rather than trying to rip her off.

Is this seriously what she writes about? How about earn your own riches and date whoever you like? Where is the happiness in being with someone who PAYS for your time? Is this not the same as being given "house-keeping" from the 1950s? I am really hoping I have misinterpreted this because if this is her radical and groundbreaking message then she's an absolute joke.
She says you should be paid for your time on a date and only date rich men etc. The thing is the sort of men who will entertain this are the £600 pcm Land Rover leasers, the Moncler via Klarna, with maxed Barclaycards and Metrobank overdrafts where they went to Dubai for the gram.

Her understanding of wealth is very limited, there’s a huge difference between the genuinely wealthy and high income individuals and ... the Instagram set lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is her message that you should only date/marry rich men so they can pay for your shit? That’s so dangerous. You should always be earning or have enough money for yourself and your children.
Exactly. My daughter asked me only this week why I have to go to work when Daddy can afford to pay for us and I responded with "but what would we live on if Daddy and I split up?". It's an awful thing to be talking to an 8 year old about because I don't want her worrying that we are ever thinking about splitting up but then she needs to understand that if we do, we will be fine financially.
How is dependancy on a man's earnings feminist?

• Heart
As someone who has mixed ethnicity parentage, anyone that continues to support Chidera after saying Felicity (whoever the fuck that is) is a 'white woman who takes black dick' is fucking disgusting.

Her career should've ended with the male suicide tweet but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lemonpeach

I’m really curious about how this is all going to end. Even with a number of prominent members of the black community on insta/twitter speaking out against Chidera’s actions, so many of the white women who’ve been emboldened by Chidera are now attacking Aja, and especially Munro even more. There’s many white women on twitter who think it’s their place to question the opinions of black women who know Florence and Chidera personally. They have zero critical thinking skills and fail to see that in their aggressive defence of Slumflower, they are the ones who are now gaslighting black women.

Chidera is not backing down and is continuing to use highly emotive and manipulative language. she’s becoming further entrenched in this narrative of all these black women being afraid to speak out. People like Munroe and Aja have always been bold and outspoken on issues of race and gender - Munroe dealt with all that backlash from L’Oréal and didn’t waiver. She literally took on one of the biggest corporations in the world and Slumflower thinks she’s afraid to speak out because of a 21 year old white woman?

I don’t think an injunction would make her stop at this point because she’s so determined to continue to peddle this narrative. And nobody else can move on and carry on with their work while this happens.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
So out of sheer curiosity, and I dug out my old copy of What A Time To Be Alone and got a copy of Women Don’t Owe You Pretty and they’re not really similar at all. I just wanted to see it for myself. First of all it actually seems like florence has made a lot more effort in terms of writing / text where as WATTBA is more readable in an hour or so. Florence has always used the Willy Wonka font and art work style so not sure what she’s ~copied~ there. I can’t comment on Chideras latest book as I never got it though. But the original book and florences are different but florence does credit Chidera as inspiration a lot.

• Heart

lemonpeach

Well according to Chidera’s mate who was here before telling me I’m not black enough I can’t really say 😂😂

100% agree with you, we should be helping all people socially disadvantaged and that’s a different matter, but lining her pockets whilst she sits on a manic episode at 3am typing long incoherent rants or about chicken wee - no thanks babe
gonna send her £0.01p with a message saying thanks for the chicken wee wisdom luv

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
WOW! She is not letting this lie is she? This reparations talk is really starting to piss me off now as well. o_O

ETA - as I have said before when I google Chidera's name and books there is no mention of FG on the search engine. Does she not know that if you constantly search for a name/ item constantly then the search engine will bring up that person or the work they have done. I find it insane she does not know this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I just tried the google search thing out of interest and Florence didn’t come up in the ads at all (as loads of others have pointed out already) 🤦🏼‍♀️
I didn’t get any Florence hits when I googled her name- must be a white supremacist 👀🤦🏼‍♀️.

Does anyone else find that language really problematic as well? Like there are real supremacists out there that commit aggression against people of colour it kinda feels like she’s devaluing that word for me. Florence floating about with her annoying dances and 70’s here isn’t the epitome of white rage for me

• Haha
  • Heart