Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a simple as just giving formula - my baby was EBF (I don't think I'm a hero, I just don't have a partner and shoving her on my tit at 3am was easier than making a bottle) and honestly, the couple of times we tried to give her a bottle, you'd think she was being murdered. There was no way anyone could have just randomly given her a bottle one afternoon.

BUT I've been poorly/had a fever and it sucks but literally all you need to do is lie down in bed with a baby next to you. It's like the main benefit of breastfeeding that once you've cracked it, it's zero effort. And she has a partner! He could just bring her to her. The worst night of my mumming life was having a fever and having to drag my shivering, sweaty, delirious body out of bed to go see my crying baby. But we just got through it. You just get through it, don't you? #dramaqueen

Reactions: 9
Well her hair looks amazing! Bravo. Just a shame in the grid post she’s making a face like she’s trying to latch on to her booberoos

Reactions: 3
She really does go back and forth about sharing her kid’s face doesn’t she? Poor Rae

Reactions: 8
Hawking the same products over and over again through a q&a. New mums do not NEED a sleep consultation urghhh, so out of touch

Reactions: 13
2 things -

‘Hungrae’ please make it stopppp you dint have to put her name in everything!

Also she made the wreaths with bronte and her mum either at the weekend or last week bronte posted it when they did it so duno why shes prentending she did it today 🤔

Reactions: 6
2 things -

‘Hungrae’ please make it stopppp you dint have to put her name in everything!

Also she made the wreaths with bronte and her mum either at the weekend or last week bronte posted it when they did it so duno why shes prentending she did it today 🤔
Bit early for solids, isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Bit early for solids, isn’t it?
That’s why she hasn’t made a big thing of it yet as she hasn’t waited until 6 months. She wouldn’t pass up an ad for baby food, plus annabelle karmel usually does a partnership with influencers!

Reactions: 3
That’s why she hasn’t made a big thing of it yet as she hasn’t waited until 6 months. She wouldn’t pass up an ad for baby food, plus annabelle karmel usually does a partnership with influencers!
She’ll literally sell her soul or her child’s for an ad. I’m not knocking anyone for feeding their baby pre-prepared food but honestly she’s got no excuse not to do some purees from fresh fruit and veg. It’s not like she’s out working everyday. She’s vile

She’ll literally sell her soul or her child’s for an ad. I’m not knocking anyone for feeding their baby pre-prepared food but honestly she’s got no excuse not to do some purees from fresh fruit and veg. It’s not like she’s out working everyday. She’s vile
I’ve just reported her as well as it’s really difficult to see the Ad that she’s meant to make clear on her stories! head

Reactions: 10
Up until recently I’ve found her annoying but I could bare her more than other ‘influencers’ but she’s now using that poor baby as a money making machine, weaning far too early just for adverts 😭

Reactions: 11

I’ve just reported her as well as it’s really difficult to see the Ad that she’s meant to make clear on her stories! head
I think someone may have done the same with a whisky post Gingernuts did yesterday. It reappeared with a much more prominent 'AD'.
They're awful. Truly awful.

Reactions: 4
I think someone may have done the same with a whisky post Gingernuts did yesterday. It reappeared with a much more prominent 'AD'.
They're awful. Truly awful.
I report loads of them now! Got nothing to lose. These so called influencers are disgusting. Sitting back on their lazy arses doing f all when you have people working themselves into the ground trying to make ends meet. I can’t wait for the day people wake up and realise how awful these nobodies are. Chessie’s sister is the worst free loader. Literally everything she puts on her story is gifted or an ad.

I report loads of them now! Got nothing to lose. These so called influencers are disgusting. Sitting back on their lazy arses doing f all when you have people working themselves into the ground trying to make ends meet. I can’t wait for the day people wake up and realise how awful these nobodies are. Chessie’s sister is the worst free loader. Literally everything she puts on her story is gifted or an ad.
I report Bronte all the time. Never declares ads or gifts

Up until recently I’ve found her annoying but I could bare her more than other ‘influencers’ but she’s now using that poor baby as a money making machine, weaning far too early just for adverts 😭
I despise the way she claims to be an expert on literally everything!
Adding her 'routine' of giving half a pouch in the first week, and 2 meals the second week... It's not even been two weeks since Hungrae's first meal that was not booberoo milky moo.🙄🙄
No doubt she'll soon tag a Must Have Weaning Expert that her followers can gift new parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I despise the way she claims to be an expert on literally everything!
Adding her 'routine' of giving half a pouch in the first week, and 2 meals the second week... It's not even been two weeks since Hungrae's first meal that was not booberoo milky moo.🙄🙄
No doubt she'll soon tag a Must Have Weaning Expert that her followers can gift new parents.
She doesn’t have a job why does she need to use pouches unless they are out of the house 😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.