Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the advert about the pouches about if she’s still exclusively breast feeding? Or am I being thick?
View attachment 980223
So many people use the term EBF to just mean they don’t give formula. It’s not correct, as if she has started weaning then it’s no longer exclusive.
I always find the exclusive bit a bit redundant. Either you are Bf, combi feeding or formula feeding. No need for the exclusive

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even though it didn’t originally mean this a lot of people say exclusively breastfed fed to mean no using formula, including past the age of weaning. It’s only just occurred to me that doesn’t make sense but a lot of mums I know would say that to mean no formula.
I started answering her questions on stories then realised it was all market research for her page and advertising so stopped, don’t want to help her out

Reactions: 6
So many people use the term EBF to just mean they don’t give formula. It’s not correct, as if she has started weaning then it’s no longer exclusive.
I always find the exclusive bit a bit redundant. Either you are Bf, combi feeding or formula feeding. No need for the exclusive
This is so true I’ve not thought of it like this!

Even though my baby is now having some food now he still breastfeeds as much as he did before so I suppose you're tied down just as much as when you are legitimately exclusively breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
Omfg her latest reel…explore your body with me 🤢🤢🤢 literally cringing for her. She reeks of desperation!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omfg her latest reel…explore your body with me 🤢🤢🤢 literally cringing for her. She reeks of desperation!
I think that's because she is.
She's no longer pregnant, her baby issues are the same as every other mother and there are countless others already dominating that space and her other bandwagons have all rolled off into the distance.
Her profile says she's a presenter (of what exactly!?) and a doula (less said about that the better).
She's pointless.
Fake, shallow disingenuous and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that's because she is.
She's no longer pregnant, her baby issues are the same as every other mother and there are countless others already dominating that space and her other bandwagons have all rolled off into the distance.
Her profile says she's a presenter (of what exactly!?) and a doula (less said about that the better).
She's pointless.
Fake, shallow disingenuous and pointless.
Typical spoiled little rich girl

Reactions: 5
I know it's early but thread suggestion:

Chessie King #3 Do you want us to see your baby's face or not mate? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What has breastfeeding got to do with an electric car? Yet another instagrammer who makes breastfeeding a personality trait

She lives on a different planet. She is so dense and unaware. Great we can charge a car for less than 5 pounds yet she fails to realise most people can't actually afford one as they're hardly cheap. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She lives on a different planet. She is so dense and unaware. Great we can charge a car for less than 5 pounds yet she fails to realise most people can't actually afford one as they're hardly cheap. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
And energy prices are going up across the board, with more rises coming in April. I think it would be great for everyone to have an electric car, but it's sadly not top of mind (or pocket) for most people. As always with influencers, I just feel like they stay in their bubble so much they don't read the room.

Reactions: 3
And energy prices are going up across the board, with more rises coming in April. I think it would be great for everyone to have an electric car, but it's sadly not top of mind (or pocket) for most people. As always with influencers, I just feel like they stay in their bubble so much they don't read the room.
Exactly! Means even less of a chance of people getting one. Influencers really do live in their own little worlds. It would be lovely if everyone could have one but its just not a priority for most. Hers was probably gifted as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You know, I would not at all be suprised if we don't see a new venture at some point where she starts writing childrens books with some of this crap that she spouts. She has already written one book (about herself I think it was) so I think its only a matter of time before the baby gets in on the action

• Wow
Interesting piece on the news this morning about how the ASA are ramping up their scrutiny of Instagram ads as only 35% complied with the rules last year. They are no longer focusing on just those with the largest followings. Wonder if the house of c-rae-zy, booby gingernuts were watching!?! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we really need the constant images and videos of her pubic hair. I get it, it’s natural, but doesn’t mean I need to see someone else’s. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.