Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she always writes this, morning sickness is bloody hard and she's driving away anyone who hasn't been sick 20 times, feeling sick constantly and being sick 1 or 2 times is still really hard especially when you actually have a real job. Also she always talked about eating between being sick which I wasn't able to do and I didn't have HG!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I hate how she always writes this, morning sickness is bloody hard and she's driving away anyone who hasn't been sick 20 times, feeling sick constantly and being sick 1 or 2 times is still really hard especially when you actually have a real job. Also she always talked about eating between being sick which I wasn't able to do and I didn't have HG!
This!!
im currently suffering with HG and I've been off work for the past 17 weeks, I can't even bathe myself I have to have my SO do it, I don't leave my house apart from going to the hospital to get fluids. I'm only just surviving off 300 calories of jelly a day and have lost a substantial amount of weight! She's definitely over playing it, makes me so angry but then I'm glad it's getting attention 😂 as I didn't even know this was a thing until I fell pregnant!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s such an attention seeking drama llama. You had HG, we get it. I had it too, I’m not making a big song and dance about it. She was able to go to the beach, take naked photos 🤢, go to dinner etc so clearly the meds worked or she really wasn’t as ill as she made out . Some women are so unwell they can just about survive.

Also, the state of her tongue… and shoehorning her chest scar into it too! Has to make everything about her, it’s insufferable.

Reactions: 9
Was is that chest scar even about? Looks like she had a mole removed or something and it’s keloid? She acts like it’s a shark bite or something

Reactions: 1
Was is that chest scar even about? Looks like she had a mole removed or something and it’s keloid? She acts like it’s a shark bite or something
She has some heart condition which she’s had surgery for (and loves to make it a personality trait)

Reactions: 4
Maybe I misunderstood but wasn't Dr Alex's post about medication for MH? And she's managed to make it about her having to take tablets got HG during pregnancy???

Reactions: 18
Maybe I misunderstood but wasn't Dr Alex's post about medication for MH? And she's managed to make it about her having to take tablets got HG during pregnancy???
Thought the same thing. It really isn’t about any old drug, there’s no shame in taking medication you need during pregnancy?! It’s about mental health and the stigma that surrounds asking for help….absolute band wagon jump

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The radio silence AKA blissful peace and quiet has been because they’ve been unwell. But not so ill they couldn’t host a party for Mat’s birthday, even though their baby had been to A&E with bronchitis. Priorities.

“I’m so ill, if I was hospitalised (doubt it, since your baby was sent home the same day) how will Rae cope without my boobs” 🤨formula. It’s called formula Chessie, it’s a wonderful invention.

apparently her insomnia is back 🙄 and the #kindlygifted sleep consultant was actually worth sod all.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The radio silence AKA blissful peace and quiet has been because they’ve been unwell. But not so ill they couldn’t host a party for Mat’s birthday, even though their baby had been to A&E with bronchitis. Priorities.

“I’m so ill, if I was hospitalised (doubt it, since your baby was sent home the same day) how will Rae cope without my boobs” 🤨formula. It’s called formula Chessie, it’s a wonderful invention.

apparently her insomnia is back 🙄 and the #kindlygifted sleep consultant was actually worth sod all.
Also if your fiancé was watching you “barely sit upright” whilst trying to feed your baby wouldn’t you think he would suggest a bottle / formula rather than watching you struggle? Screams martyr to me…

Reactions: 11
Also if your fiancé was watching you “barely sit upright” whilst trying to feed your baby wouldn’t you think he would suggest a bottle / formula rather than watching you struggle? Screams martyr to me…
She won’t give it. She bangs on about EBF so much she’s definitely the type not to give formula even if she’s physically struggling to feed

Reactions: 2
She went from being well enough to throw a party to being a burning volcano unable to hold herself upright to feed (surely she's doing that seated, supported position!?) and was struggling to breathe.
Overnight...
Conveniently once the birthday party had finished.... 🤥

She clearly didn't think that a poorly baby was reason to call it off but was there honestly no prior indication that maybe she wasn't 100% and having a bit of a do wasn't the smartest thing!?!?
These two are stupendously selfish individuals for whom I have absolutely zero sympathy.

Reactions: 10
I get wanting to continue EBF as I did it myself but then you have to learn to pump. There are some babies that reject a bottle but there’s always a way, you cannot be a martyr about breastfeeding

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.