Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Oh god think someone’s desperate for sponsorships! Also doesn’t look to great on the boy that she’s now advertising sex toys after all these years of being single 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Spot the bf in the background of one of the shops review photos! Wow he’s let himself go since meeting cherry what’s happened to his hair 😅 he was onto the gym and hiking before he met her! Looks like the lazy gene has rubbed off
View attachment 2908798
Let himself go? He’s looked as rough as a baboons arse since we discovered who he was! She on the other hand has definitely packed on the happy pounds, careful Chez..Brogan’s not the blueprint!!

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I feel like I hear about her "rare days off" all the time. It doesn't add up.

Screenshot_20240308_145213_Instagram.jpg

Once again, people blow smoke up the arse of people doing the bare minimum and being annoying and fake to boot. Boils my piss.

Screenshot_20240308_145246_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
So her demographic is adult women 🤔
I'm pretty sure all the Harry Potter/box opening stuff she does on her yt channel is definitely not aimed at adult women

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
thats what i was wondering if people could find, honestly im surprised its not more, i guess alot of people havent seen it yet
---
also all her die hards screaming 'you dont deserve the hate!!' in the comments... I literally saw 3 objecting to the post... out of 260... so either cherry deleted a load or this is the echo chamber shes created for herself which is only going to make her worse
So she clapped back with that big long rant about “having things to say” when about only three comments were objecting? Jeez she really is a Narcissist then, I bet those three comments irked her much more than the 260 of her minions kissing her bum, all because she can’t handle criticism or not bowing down at the altar of Cherry!

DaisySims89

VIP Member
can she be more of a joke.... 'im sick im dying wah wah i wont be able to work for a while whilst 'MY' staff (yes that really gives me the ick when she reffers to people like that) are all hard at work' *the next day* 'oh im out and about having ice blasts and going for a bike ride and picnic' ... what the actual F... can you imagine if your boss was like 'oh no im too sick to work youll have to pick up the slack' then the next day you see on their socials that theyre off having a jolly...
She recovered quickly, considering how much she was moaning about not feeling well
Go work in your shop Cherry 🙄

TheAJ

Is she going to be insufferable this Valentine's Day because she has a boy? Place your bets!!!
i get the feeling the romance is already dying, and thats not even because of the vibrator AD. the other day she posted one of those quote things which said something like 'theres nothing better than being alone in the house' or something, also doesnt seem to talk about him much etc etc

TheAJ

Does anyone know why Warner Brothers seem to have cut ties with her ?. I’m surprised she wasn’t at the Return to Azkaban launch event at the studio tour , normally she’d be at those kind of events.
she hasnt been in ages and my 2 main theories ive posted in here before are shes largely moves away from harry potter content (almost entirely other than the odd subscription box which to my knowledge arent official merch) and also because of her friendship with Chanel williams (who she always used to go to the events with) who had legal disputes with warner bros.

Its pretty evident that the main group of potter 'influencers'/creators dont like and arent friends with her and lets be honest is any of us surprised by that?

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen she’s ill with the lurgy and is hibernating, the shops only been open a week!.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Cherry is prob trying to emulate Carrie and get up the duff and married quickly anyway, they seem to be on a similar trajectory! 🙃

TheAJ

Matlock is where Punnydukes is as I’ve visited it, wow i really thought it would have been somewhere else within Derbyshire as it’s a really small place so two same shops in such a small area, surely her mate Katie Abey isn’t happy about that!
such a shitty thing to do to a friend

emerald

VIP Member
I loathe the word “spicy” when it means erotic content. Anyone who uses that word reads as prudish to me. Nothing wrong with that, but then sponsoring vibrators is inauthentic. Glad it’s not just me who picked up that she comes across very vanilla.

Does anyone know who got Cherry’s swap box?

The person who sent her box clearly went to a lot of thought or effort. Would be interested to see if she did the same (probably not)
---

Just found it, she sent her box to Witchy Angel Ambience.

Definitely didn’t put as much effort in, she got the mandatory four items and that’s it. Not sure if the others put extras in, might go and have a watch.

I also got the feeling that the pin and headband were regifted.
Such a missed opportunity for Cherry to include some really nice custom items by makers she plans to stock in her shop, but no, some mass produced jewellery and a regifted Christmas pin 😂 No extra effort or extra items or anything, so boring!

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Hah, “the secret project has nothing to do with HP”. Yeah, ok. Only the shop name and the fact you’re trying to make it look magical and will no doubt have HP stock.
Shes also exhausted from some painting and thinks she’s an artistic genius having “hand painted” some gold on a ceiling thing. “Hand painted”- as opposed to what exactly?!

Shes more insufferable every time I drop in on her stories. I can’t believe how far up her own arse she is “my staff can’t summon me because you want to meet me [you peasant]”.

She’s gross and infuriating. 🤢

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So she’s basically ripped off Punnydukes and her best mate Katie’s idea who already has the gift shop in Matlock, becoming direct competition with them…imagine how she treats her enemies! So original as per. ETA - she isn’t even following Punnydukes from the new shop account, has she burnt more bridges then, wonder if she got her Lego Niffler back that was borrowed to them!

Last edited:

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I am surprised at this as I thought she hated Geek Gear as they ripped her off? I remember her doing a video about it, although she did not go into too much detail about it.
Yeah when geek gear started it was the guy she’s gone into business with now, but then a few years into it they were bought and took over by new ownership where she had the legal trouble she eluded to and hated them.