Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
She’s done a story asking people not to show up to the shop before opening day. She’s talking like she’s J.K Rowling doing a book signing as she’s expecting thousands upon thousands to rock up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Really risky move opening a shop like that in the middle of a cost of living crisis! I can’t see it being profitable in the long run as the novelty of those little shops wears off after a while! Don’t know why she just doesn’t stop being lazy and actually make YouTube videos! Can’t see her working in the shop! Also embarrassing they’re already buying fake followers for the instagram account

emerald

VIP Member
Only person EVER to have renovated a shop/had a job/been busy. No one else has ever put blood, sweat, and tears into anything, except Chez.

Screenshot_20240325_093335_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Oh please Cherry is the biggest mean girl going which is why she’s got one friend! 😅 her demographic is kids she can try and deny it but most of the comments are from young children! Also as previously mentioned why didn’t she promote this when she was single! I also highly doubt she’s turning anything down! How far she has fallen, from warnerbros and studio tour letting her go round the tour on her own and getting paid to promote it to advertising sex toys!

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000008049.png

"as and when I want to be there"
So, when she is not there will she still be handing the back office/admin, or will she just swan in every now and then to play shop

• Sick
  • Angry

TheAJ

This is actually keeping me up at night. They need to be twice the depth, at least.
if i ever bother to watch the vlog series about it the first thing ill be looking for is a very big stock room given theres no room for it on the shelves, like the only way it can work will surely to have 1 item of a display piece on the shelves then the actual stock of it out back if there is an out back.

Bit harsh but im imagining laughing when no one shows up on opening day. I then feel less bad when i think about how poorly its been thought out, how she's probably leeched all of the scottish guys knowledge however is completely taking credit for everything, and has 'created' something thats in direct competition with a friends business, in an already niche market, in the same location who shes also previously used for content.

Also did anyone else catch in her stories the repost from lost cauldron insta story about the ceiling being finished by her and i quote 'done by me @cherrywallis' and then in much smaller text says how much her 'other half' did 😂 my predicted picture of her standing about in her fur coat with a coffee and giant sunglasses inside telling everyone what to do is really taking shape

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
In addition to the fact that young women might have children who watch Cherry's content on their mum's account, children lie about their ages when signing up to Youtube to get full access.

emerald

VIP Member
If you ask me, taking Polaroids with the clear intention of being able to make an IG post afterwards is still kind of plugged in.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Why is she buying even more books if she’s admitted on the latest video, that she’s not read all the ones she bought for 2023 yet?! And who buys all of their books for the year in January?! She also bought a kindle last year so why not just buy them on that format, this girl makes no sense to me!
Because she’s deeply unhappy in her personal life so spending money fills a void! The expensive treadmill that’s gathering dust, the £200 Lego castle, the guitar! It’s why she’s always having to clear out and probably why she’ll never be able to get a mortgage she has no self control when it comes to finances

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Cherry addressing the backlash from her latest post:

1000007518.png

What she is saying is absolutely correct, however up until now her brand has been Harry Potter, lifestyle vlogs etc.
Posting an ad about a sex toy has completely come out of nowhere. She has never spoken about sexual health or pleasure before, so of course the ad is going to come across as jarring in comparison to her usual content

• Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Just been going through my pics over Christmas in my phone and forgot I took this screenshot! Had every intention of posting here but I’m blaming my Covid for forgetting! Whilst she being boring I’ll post it, I follow Cherry’s fellas brother’s partner (before Chez ever got with Poundland Wolverine, she was a slimming world account at first I think when I was following the plan) but on Boxing Day I think it was she posted this to her stories, she has over 11k followers and is a “content creator” so I don’t feel bad about sharing, have blurred the kids out, but is it me or do all three brothers have a type! It’s like the same woman copy and pasted three times 😁 Also they’ve all had or got content creator in their bios (Cherry, Chelsea and Grace) Did the Boy want what his brothers had and went fishing for a single instagrammer/ youtuber?! I’m saying all this tongue in cheek like but makes you wonder!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

RUOTAY

She can't get pissy with people for pointing out that this is the most random thing for her to be advertising. 🤣

Girl makes her money from Harry Potter. Pretty standard that her followers might get a touch of whiplash when this popped up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I guarantee just like Ordinary Owl, the candles, the subscription boxes, the car, she will get bored, find it too hard or not “fun” and will quit. She will have some sob story and blame others and her “Partners” will be stuck with it. She has a proven track record of quitting and passing blame. This will be no different. Plus that message above makes it seem like she is just the face because they think her popularity will help in some way. But she is ruining that with sex toys.

I also thought with her audience being mostly American/ international etc, to limit it to a shop only and not online purchases then she’s going to find it hard to translate “popularity” on social media to actual sales and getting people actually into the shop!

Rowling

Chatty Member
I spy the MinaLima edition of Chamber of Secrets , surprised they haven’t scribbled out J.K Rowling’s name on them given the fact she acts like Jo doesn’t exist and forgets without Jo , she wouldn’t have a YouTube channel or be opening a magical shop.

Attachments

Bobble22

VIP Member
She probably chucks all the crap she gets given to promote and pretend she likes. All that Advent calendar tat for a start, I mean is she really going to use 30 bath bombs and twenty different beauty products?

Jaxson419

She's one of those people who learned the phrase "burnt out" and uses it instead of "tired". She probably is tired, I can't imagine renovating a shop is easy. But she'll be sat on her arse over the weekend, it's not like she'll never have a day off or a good night's sleep. The performance is eye roll worthy. All this to say "I'm self employed and I fancied a day off".

View attachment 2801440
She doesn’t want to push mediocre content… does that mean we’ve been getting her best ? Scary thought. Her definition of good vs mediocre is way different than most other people’s lol

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Wasn’t her meet up mainly kids that wanted to see her at that shop in Scotland. She clearly can’t handle any one who doesn’t kiss her arse or big her up, or has a different point of view to her, she’s like a dictator, basically a twat, period.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Bloody hell she’s back at the studios tour lads! Shopping haul incoming? For someone who’s opening a shop in two weeks she isn’t half getting about isn’t she! Shelves won’t stock themselves Chez!

emerald

VIP Member
Cherry has been posting very frequently about her super special and private long term relationship of a less than year, and about how hard she works for our benefit only, nothing to do with earning tat money and keeping a roof over TM's head and the leccy/PlayStation bill paid.

New project incoming. We've guessed candles and subscription boxes.