Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
She is an absolute scream. She amuses me so much 😂😂 Never come across someone so self unaware.

1000001939.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Dip in and out of cherry content but this has come out of the blue?
"Dipping in and out" being the operative words given her latest ad, I think :D :D

What the hell was she thinking. There's nothing wrong with talking about these things, but when you've made your platform on a children's book you don't suddenly start shilling sex toys and expect people to not have a problem. I don't care if "her demographic is 25-35 year old women", many kids follow her, plus women in 35-45 have youtube accounts used by their kids to watch things like Harry potter videos. So for her to pout, vibrator at hand, boobs hanging out on instagram is vile. Not too long ago she was making cookies looking like a 50 year old bavarian spinster; now she finally has a boyfriend she's suddenly become a sex master! I can't imagine what her family and her boyfriend's family must think looking at this. I'm not saying you have to dictate your life based on what others think, but it can't make a good impression surely. She's clearly trying to pivot away from Harry Potter to lifestyle, vlogs, etc. Problem is, her life is not that interesting; her vlogs barely get any views, and she'll lose even the audience she has if she goes into explicit topics full time...

TheAJ

im sorry but shes a fucking joke. This has supposedly been her 'DREAM' for what did she say 10 years or something? It's been open for 3 days and she's already reduced to 'popping in and out today'. I have no words.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She's so fucking lazy! If I was opening a new shop, selling the kind of things that I absolutely loved, it would be a passion project and I'd *want* to be there everyday.

But I guess that would mean getting up and doing your make up before midday.
I feel sorry for the bloke she’s gone into business with, but at least he seems to have some idea of how to run a shop with already having one, I feel like she’s going to take advantage of this guy a lot! She’ll love playing shop but working full time in a shop nooo that would mean an actual full days work with peasants daily!

Reactions: 6

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She’s what now?!🤢 I picked the wrong day to unfollow 😬 Shilling sex toys, my god how the mighty have fallen, must be hard up on sponsors! Eww she knocks me sick thinking anyone needs her advice to enhance their sex lives when she’s acted the most vanilla bore for years, now she’s in a relationship she’s telling everybody they need a vibrator, thats hilarious, bye to your family audience Cherry! How many mums are going to let them watch her unbox mini brands crap now! Silly girl.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
She's one of those people who learned the phrase "burnt out" and uses it instead of "tired". She probably is tired, I can't imagine renovating a shop is easy. But she'll be sat on her arse over the weekend, it's not like she'll never have a day off or a good night's sleep. The performance is eye roll worthy. All this to say "I'm self employed and I fancied a day off".

Screenshot_20240307_191741_Instagram.jpg

TheAJ

it could be the dream job, if she was my boss? i wouldnt apply. 100% going to be a terrible and insufferable boss where the staff will not only have more value but more experience and be better suited to running it that her. She things shes a big shot CEO when in reality even for partnerships and videos she has management ffs.

Also on the topic of the Q&A yesterday, 1 slide 'oo yes sex positivity the more 'smut' and i quote her response, 'the spicier the better' etc, literally the next Q asks about SW content if you can even call it that as its just feet pics and she's condescendingly asking 'are you ok?' and kink shaming someone. Shes so backwards im surprised she knows the right way to face the camera in her 'content' -.-

xxxdmcxxx192830594

The last 6 months? 😅 she literally took the whole of December off, not to mention the amount of days out she’s had with her friends during the week, honestly so out of touch! The fact she can also take so much time off as well is a privilege in the cost of living crisis most people have to still work when unwell! Can just imagine her sitting there taking 10 selfies and checking which one makes her look the most sick! She’s a grown women she’s pathetic with the constant attention seeking!

emerald

VIP Member
She's got an ask me anything going. Was sorely tempted to ask how often she rubs one out now that that's part of her angle, apparently.

• Haha

xxxdmcxxx192830594

I think the novelty will wear off soon though shops like these always start off busy it’s whether they can sustain long term business! I thought that especially as she cut ties with WB, wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up having to remove the products! Still think she’s a complete hypocrite earning money from JK’s creation whilst bashing her! Also her bf looks awful the pair of them have really let themselves go haven’t they 😅

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I loathe the word “spicy” when it means erotic content. Anyone who uses that word reads as prudish to me. Nothing wrong with that, but then sponsoring vibrators is inauthentic. Glad it’s not just me who picked up that she comes across very vanilla.
My thoughts exactly.
She IS very vanilla but now she's got a "boy" she's billy big balls and very spicy 🧐

• Heart

Rowling

Chatty Member
She must have zero self awareness. She’s talking like she’s been a nurse working during the beginning of Covid and working 18 hours every day with no break. I understand it must be a huge thing opening a shop but come on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TheAJ

''might be a little bit quiet and MIA on stories (nothing new then chez) because im going to be at the shop for the next 4-5 days (so potentially not even a full week for your 'dream' and 'life goal', good job chez) and we're going to be putting up the shelves and stuff'' (so youre going to be stood around in your big fluffy coat with your sunglasses on and a coffee in hand while you tell other people what to do/ are just present so you feel entitled to say 'it was all me really')

• Haha

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Spot the bf in the background of one of the shops review photos! Wow he’s let himself go since meeting cherry what’s happened to his hair 😅 he was onto the gym and hiking before he met her! Looks like the lazy gene has rubbed off
IMG_4649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
She did a guest stint at mateys shop in Scotland and I don't recall anyone camping out the night before to get a glimpse of YouTube's most famous box opener. 🤔
"Youtube's most famous box opener" has to be the new thread title 😂

Jaxson419

Cherry hasn’t mentioned her counsellor in a while, when she banged on about having social anxiety yet managed to talk to loads of random strangers when her shop opened, what’s the betting it was all another lie to gain some more affection from followers or has her social anxiety magically disappeared 🤣
This is THE ONLY TIME and one thing I’ll defend her on… I have sometimes crippling social anxiety, but when I have to (work things, family events I can’t skip out on etc) I can put on a good face and perform. But then am exhausted and need to be left alone for sometimes days. Plus let’s be real she is great at performing and pretending lol

TheAJ

oh god.... shes gone fully 'fuck my child audience' pushing the sex toys, literally the least sexual person i know

id like to add that im all for female empowerment, allowing them to be sexual without objectified etc etc, however, her main audience is children ffs

so tempted to comment 'liam not doing it for you already ?'

now having looked at the comments it makes sense that not only is it a product from the US and shipped from there, but most of her fanbase seems to be from there too, wish she'd move there and get away from us at this point
---
oh my god, the entitlement of her 'this is my personal instagram and ill do what i want story' no cherry, youre a self titled 'influencer' take some fucking responsibility for once in your life
---
if anyone knows how people other than the account holder can see a persons follower stats would be interesting to see how many she looses from this

Last edited: