Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Jesus did she really say that 😅 also good luck to the guy going into business with cherry who gets bored of things after five minutes the Ford Anglia, ordinary owls, her treadmill! Can’t say I’d want to go into business with someone as flaky as Cherry!

Reactions: 5

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Honestly get 2nd hand embarrassment from people who do this! Also if you’re really that ill surely the last thing on your mind is to pose a selfie on social media! Shes such an attention seeker it’s so pathetic!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Now come on guys she has worked soooo hard…like full time hours for three days straight, she deserves a break! (Huge dose of sarcasm there!!) It’s clearly beneath Wallis to actually work a full time 40 hour week, I don’t think she ever has! I wonder if she could have achieved it on her own, as she’s had help from the beginning from someone who already owns a shop, so she’s not actually gone into this like others have to and build their knowledge from scratch etc, the privileged life of a got lucky with the algorithm unboxer I guess!

RUOTAY

TWELVE hour days? Don't know how she's managing it, poor little lamb. She'll have to be up and dressed before 10am. Heartbreaking.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She’s had to actually work at something for a change, and for anyone else early starts and late finishes are the norm but I bet it’s been a real culture shock for her. Leslie made me laugh in the vlog when he said “never work with Cherry” …famous last words there pal!

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
She can't just play shop whenever she feels like it, owning a business is a full-time job and retail is hard work.

Is she going to be there for support when a Karen inevitably comes in and causes difficulty? She can't deal with customer service complaints the same way she speaks to people online...
What about if something breaks and/or causes damage? Will she be the one to fix it or organise replacements?
Training, payroll, health & safety, stock take, marketing, accounts...is she dealing with this or paying someone else?

If I were her employee I'd feel pretty pissed about her just "popping in" every so often whilst she's having a leisurely time with her best friend :rolleyes:

Last edited:

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Going off grid to a digital detox weekend to paint, do Lego and read, when she’s opening her own shop in a few weeks?! Why is she like this?! Normal folk would be all hands on deck doing that, but there’s Cherry in fantasy land again! Plus she literally lives in the countryside with her own log burner in her living room, and there’s only two of them in their house, just switch your phones off if it’s that big of a deal in your relationship. Digital detox weekend…but still sets up a story on threads/instagram 💀

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Imagine her fella’s mum, dad and brothers are following her and Cherry pops up with her boobs out, a red lip pouting to camera holding a dildo thinking she’s in her fifty shades era, just because she’s been reading some raunchy sorry “spicy” snow white fae books, I cannot cringe any more than I am for her.

TheAJ

the responses are too well handled to be her i imagine its other shop guy doing it like i imagine he's doing everything else

kaleidosc0pe

I'm new to this thread but saw via another influencer she's opened a HP shop in matlock. I'm interested how Punnydukes (another HP store) will take that- I love that store, and they sell so much HP fan stuff
Oh I didn’t know they had opened the lost cauldron in the same town as another Wizarding World themed shop.
Oh and Punnydukes is her ''friend's'' store. Cherry is a shitty friend and a shitty person.

• Angry

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Retail is no joke.

I do wonder how much input she'll actually have as a 'shop owner'
Will she make all the financial decisions? Communicate with suppliers?
Be charge of marketing/social media?
HR/payroll/staff employment and training?

Or will she just swan in to the shop every now and then, look pretty, then drive off in her Tesla

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Trying to make out she’s now a big advocate of promoting sex positivity is hilarious! Why did she not do it as a single woman in her 30s then, she never pushed and promoted Vibrators before then?! Surely that would have been more relatable and convincing, than doing it now when she’s in a “long term relationship” She said it herself “ads pay the bills” and she’s obvs been paid enough for her to think that this will go down well. She has the cheek to present it as it’s “all for you” what she does etc, it’s bullshit, it’s all for her bank balance and the contempt with how she speaks to people who follow her is disgusting. Her audience are just a number to her and the majority of them can’t see past her faux Miss nice girl act.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why is she buying even more books if she’s admitted on the latest video, that she’s not read all the ones she bought for 2023 yet?! And who buys all of their books for the year in January?! She also bought a kindle last year so why not just buy them on that format, this girl makes no sense to me!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Jfc yes you’ve got a fella Chez we all know, these “healthy boundaries” she bangs on about are a load of bollocks, why can’t she just show his face to everyone if she is actually talking about what they get up to in their rel’ship, it’s weird af! Also paying to sit your arse in a porter cabin in a field having to lock your phone away to actually spend proper time together is not that the flex she thinks it is!

emerald

VIP Member
Shilling sex toys now. Seems very out of the left field (apart from when she talks about her "spicy" books 🤢) but she isn't making any money from new videos at the minute, is she.

This will get deleted:

Screenshot_20240121_182719_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I think everyones covered my thoughts, I dont see this going well at all

in separate news all the shit she posts about other half, long term relationship blah blah etc etc.... today is their 1 year anniversary it hadnt even been a year !!!
---

oop something i didnt see anyone mention, she'll be reviewing 'hauls' from 'her' own shop 😂 (i dont get how its hers when she appears to have minimal input, i guess she's the money behind it given her experience of 'running' a shop is limited to a day at the one in Edinburgh...). So shes literally burnt so many bridges the only way she can get free shit to review now is to own/ be a part owner (finding it weird shes not mentioning her business partner, someone said theyve got experience running a shop is it the Edinburgh shop guy ?) of a shop and using her own sock
Not the Edinburgh one but the one in Falkirk, the lonely broomstick where she went and done a work for a day video in a shop with me, which was now clearly a pitch to him to go into business with her!

She didn’t mention a new relationship until around April time though last year so that’s three months on the quiet! Proves she’s able to keep things quiet when she wants to, yet had to tease the idea of a big project for months to build the “suspense” and to keep people interested as she had nothing else going on in the way of videos I guess.
---
IMG_3108.jpeg

Is she for real?! She really doesn’t know how to talk to people nicely and not be passive aggressive to her potential customers does she?! She is insufferable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240107_201746_Instagram.jpg

"For you"... pipe down woman. You need to earn a wage like the rest of us, don't go Joan of Arc on us for opening gift boxes on camera. Do I wake up at bollocks o'clock in the morning to pick online orders because I love my faceless customers? No mate I love money.

3 whole videos a day sometimes! Only because she was sat on her arse for days beforehand and then not surfacing before 9am and putting on slap for the rest of the morning on her work days.

She's also confirmed she met TM on Hinge.

RUOTAY

She did a guest stint at mateys shop in Scotland and I don't recall anyone camping out the night before to get a glimpse of YouTube's most famous box opener. 🤔

• Haha