Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Also noticed a “property of Hagrid” paper wrapped umbrella in the window.
Most of the shelves look filled with props you couldn’t or wouldn’t buy! It looks like place fillers.
I agree, it might be busy for a day or two and maybe some of the summer holidays, but who’s going to visit on a weekday? Don’t personally see it lasting.
I suspect some of the items like Trelawneys tea are by other people. They just have the candles and lost cauldron ✨pins✨

Reactions: 3

eelaii

VIP Member
As predicted, it's a convenient excuse to not work. I see she's got foot issues as well because she was on her feet 12 hours during the construction of her shop. Isn't that the rest of us on a normal work week?

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
Wow her shop video is all me me me me! Also most YouTubers run 3 social media platforms and their own businesses whilst still putting out content she literally does the bare minimum! Also the fact she openly disagrees with JK yet still basically profits off her idea is so hypocritical
I agree with this so much. She’s perfectly entitled to disagree with Jo but then still makes her living all off Jo’s creation is very hypocritical, I agree. I’ve said it before but Cherry and many other Potter influencers now act like J.K Rowling doesn’t exist and like some never mentioned person created it all.

TheAJ

Hah, “the secret project has nothing to do with HP”. Yeah, ok. Only the shop name and the fact you’re trying to make it look magical and will no doubt have HP stock.
Shes also exhausted from some painting and thinks she’s an artistic genius having “hand painted” some gold on a ceiling thing. “Hand painted”- as opposed to what exactly?!

Shes more insufferable every time I drop in on her stories. I can’t believe how far up her own arse she is “my staff can’t summon me because you want to meet me [you peasant]”.

She’s gross and infuriating. 🤢
also love how she was like it took her 2 weeks, then proceeded to reveal it took like 5 hours over 2 weeks because of drying time but 2 weeks sounds like more work 😂

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched the shop tour, but from what I’ve seen, one of those reviews seems about right - half the stuff on the shelves looks like it’s just decoration and not for sale. The heck is the point of that?! It’s a shop. Not a film set.

Snackerdoodledoo

I just watched the shop walk thru and... OK.. I kinda wonder how much she paid the "distributor" for those less expensive earrings/pins bc as she was showing the dragon ones I went "I'm pretty sure I got that from Temu for like a dollar"....

I checked, it's the exact same... So unless she's buying from Temu and putting them on fake "small businesses" cards, she's prob getting scammed by someone claiming they're specially designed when they're the ones putting them on fake cards 😂

• Wow

DaisySims89

VIP Member
View attachment 2839794

View attachment 2839795
“The moment you’ve all been waiting for” not really tbh Chez. They really think this is going to be a film premiere don’t they! She is also such a control freak why the hell is she telling people to “dress appropriately” ?! I’d love if it ironically 50 people turn up, and she blames the weather or something 😆
Geez, how many people do they think will show up??
It's hardly on the scale of a new Apple product release 🙄

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Chap she's gone into her new project with has just put up a picture of candle making at his shop, is this a clue??
They’ve sold candles for a while in their lonely broomstick shop so not sure! I just find it odd that she was showing a cauldron she’d bought and asking for help with names that all had the word cauldron in, yet the candle business that made her candle just recently are called “the upturned cauldron” it’s like does she not have an original bone in her body or no shame in the amount she rips off people and their ideas?! Maybe she’s the problem why so many have failed to work with her continually!

Snackerdoodledoo

I just have to say.... I've watched a lot of her renos for her shop and I can't figure out why she chose that brown for the shelves.... Maybe her lighting is trash but most of the time it looks like some hideous green/brown diarrhea mess and not a nice rich brown like I think she wanted....

I feel like she should've tested the color in different lighting bc I don't think that's the vibe she was going for with that color 🤣

emerald

VIP Member
Might be because I work in one, but I can't imagine anything sadder than spending my limited time on this Earth making my cupboards look like supermarket shelves!

TheAJ

View attachment 2839794

View attachment 2839795
“The moment you’ve all been waiting for” not really tbh Chez. They really think this is going to be a film premiere don’t they! She is also such a control freak why the hell is she telling people to “dress appropriately” ?! I’d love if it ironically 50 people turn up, and she blames the weather or something 😆
50 is generous, im hoping for 10 so i can have a laugh

look forward to seeing her coverage of it, if there isnt alot can safely assume hardly anyone came
---
The current numbers on the facebook event page :ROFLMAO:
1711582548022.png

---
and obviously not all those who say going or interested will actually go

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheAJ

lol 'not sponsored' *next slide* 'going to a different location of the companies each year' aka 'please sponsor me'
---
a plate of boiled eggs :O no way, so lucky #chef

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
the responses are too well handled to be her i imagine its other shop guy doing it like i imagine he's doing everything else
Can’t believe he’s made the candles, the tea and the wax melts, made her sound lazy in the shop tour!

xxxdmcxxx192830594

It’s like she’s asking to get hated on when she posts things moaning about having to work! The reason she probably had to film three videos in one day is because she took weeks off! Pretty sure if she wakes up one morning and can’t be bothered she can easily take the day off! Most people don’t have that privilege!! Plus the fact she’s not uploaded in over 2 weeks just proves that point!

emerald

VIP Member
She couldn't give a rat's arse about making sure this bank card gets to the owner. Like EA said, the person has probably cancelled it and ordered a new one (quite painless now), or if Cherry really cares she could phone Barclays herself. Cherry just wants an excuse to put on her school teacher voice to this stranger (and by extension her flying monkeys) about someone being curious about her empty shop that she's shown on YouTube. It's not like they were stealing or vandalising... I would take it as a compliment that people care about my project so much. 😂

TheAJ

She is an absolute scream. She amuses me so much 😂😂 Never come across someone so self unaware.

View attachment 2850859
I mean, most people work 5 days straight (and sometimes more), but okay Cherry...you deserve a break 🙄
the funniest part is the story before was the whole 'i work non stop so hard blah blah' then onto this which is basically 'just kidding gunna have the day off'
---
I thought the same, doesn’t look like it has much kerb appeal. I think the ego on her makes her think she’ll have hoards of customers wherever she opens a business. In her head she prob thinks it will be lines out the door every week. In reality she’ll move a lot faster to selling online through the website than she wanted to.
I bet she’ll go online within a couple of months after footfall dies off. I can see a lot twiddling thumbs from the staff , it’ll be like that shop Amanda opened in the tv show Motherland.
yeah the facebook event for its numbers havent really gone up since the day it went live so really dont think its going to be the success she's dreaming of for the reasons ive said in earlier posts, even online i dont think she's going to get enough sales to stay solvent