Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So as per usual with Miss Wallis not an original bone in her body, two shops she’s mentioned before in vlogs, the one in Canada and the one in Yorkshire she’s basically gone and ripped off their shop design etc, and even liked one of the pics recently, so was on the grab for ideas 🙄 Does this girl never have any ideas of her own?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

RUOTAY

View attachment 2718267
So she’s not planning on being a full time member of staff by this, colour me shocked!
She's so fucking lazy! If I was opening a new shop, selling the kind of things that I absolutely loved, it would be a passion project and I'd *want* to be there everyday.

But I guess that would mean getting up and doing your make up before midday.

Reactions: 9

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
IMG_4181.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

“The moment you’ve all been waiting for” not really tbh Chez. They really think this is going to be a film premiere don’t they! She is also such a control freak why the hell is she telling people to “dress appropriately” ?! I’d love if it ironically 50 people turn up, and she blames the weather or something 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around her decision not to sell from her shop online, she’s going into business with someone who launched geek gear and was a subscription box service, then into his own shop with his mum with its website selling online, as well as an Etsy shop, so he obviously knows and gets the importance of reaching a wide audience? So why not for this joint venture? Has she made a pig headed decision that she’ll come to regret and rectify quite quickly, most likely! She needs to utilise her business partners expertise and not think she knows everything already!

Jaxson419

I guarantee just like Ordinary Owl, the candles, the subscription boxes, the car, she will get bored, find it too hard or not “fun” and will quit. She will have some sob story and blame others and her “Partners” will be stuck with it. She has a proven track record of quitting and passing blame. This will be no different. Plus that message above makes it seem like she is just the face because they think her popularity will help in some way. But she is ruining that with sex toys.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Imagine being staff and having the boss show up only when they want to. That’s how you make staff hate you. When you’re rota’d on for the 4th Saturday in a row and desperate for a weekend off and this slacker shows up to make the day even worse, even longer and even more stressful because they go around changing everything that’s been working perfectly as it was. They just want to look like they’re the most important part of the shop.
I don’t for one second expect her to value the staff or treat them with respect. Staff won’t last and I feel very sorry for anyone who ends up in that role 🙁

star_girl_

Going off grid to a digital detox weekend to paint, do Lego and read, when she’s opening her own shop in a few weeks?! Why is she like this?! Normal folk would be all hands on deck doing that, but there’s Cherry in fantasy land again! Plus she literally lives in the countryside with her own log burner in her living room, and there’s only two of them in their house, just switch your phones off if it’s that big of a deal in your relationship. Digital detox weekend…but still sets up a story on threads/instagram 💀
There used to be a girl like this at my work. She (used to) run the biggest of our accounts and at the busiest time of the year, she decided she couldn’t handle it and took a week off before the deadline. She didn’t care because when she came back, the work had been done for her; the rest of the team had to do not only their own accounts, but hers as well!

I feel like Cherry gets involved with the ‘fun’ stuff now for the credit and the ‘haha, oh look at me’ but when it comes down to the boring day to day stuff, she’ll let other people pick up the slack and disappear when it matters most.

That’s probably why she’s telling people so egotistically that they might not get to meet her and she “won’t go running if they click their fingers” (I can’t remember what her exact wording was, but it was something like that)

Reactions: 8

TheAJ

can she be more of a joke.... 'im sick im dying wah wah i wont be able to work for a while whilst 'MY' staff (yes that really gives me the ick when she reffers to people like that) are all hard at work' *the next day* 'oh im out and about having ice blasts and going for a bike ride and picnic' ... what the actual F... can you imagine if your boss was like 'oh no im too sick to work youll have to pick up the slack' then the next day you see on their socials that theyre off having a jolly...

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I can guarantee her "staff" won't like her very much if she's the type of boss who just comes and goes as she pleases but doesn't seem to do much work

emerald

VIP Member
She won't be showing up after the first month or even earlier because she's going to find out that retail is a bloody drag.

Reactions: 7

xxxdmcxxx192830594

It makes me cringe when she says I Cherry Wallis have been doing such and such in the shop today! Why does she always have to mention what she’s done and never what her business partner does? Also why can’t it just be a team effort why feel the need to take credit constantly? Shes not a team player at all!

• Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Not to mention she’s opening a magic shop, leaning heavily into her love of Harry Potter, at a time where people are turning their backs on the franchise because of…well we all know why
She hasn’t really got a love of Harry Potter, as proven in her videos over the years never getting references and constantly saying “I’ll have to reread the books” It’s just what gave her the most views of her videos at the time so she leant in to it, it made her channel with all of its potter fan subs and gave her an identity and she made a lot of money from it. She’s tried many times to go more into being a lifestyle vlogger and no one’s that interested in her b&m hauls and her plants, so she always keeps the pretence up and door open by still doing the unboxing videos from the Wizarding Trunk. The shop is actually more of a pivot away from HP imo as she can sell this witchy cosy vibe aesthetic she thinks she is, through her tat. Also I don’t think that many people are turning their backs on the franchise, the woke brigade on twitter isn’t always a true representation of us all.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Anyone think the location for this shop is bizarre? Granted if it’s in York or another historic city with a lot of tourists but seems it’s on a random road opposite a garage!? Hardly a magical location!
I thought the same, doesn’t look like it has much kerb appeal. I think the ego on her makes her think she’ll have hoards of customers wherever she opens a business. In her head she prob thinks it will be lines out the door every week. In reality she’ll move a lot faster to selling online through the website than she wanted to.

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
It does seem very tone deaf her blasé attitude to playing shop and talking like she’s doing 18 hour nursing shifts every day and like others have said , it’s been three days open and she’s already “popping in and out”.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Rare days off is she joking 😅 think we can count on one hand the amount of full weeks she worked last year! Her body’s aching because she’s actually doing some sort of physical activity for once! Jesus Christ she lives in dream land!