Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherry has been posting very frequently about her super special and private long term relationship of a less than year, and about how hard she works for our benefit only, nothing to do with earning tat money and keeping a roof over TM's head and the leccy/PlayStation bill paid.

New project incoming. We've guessed candles and subscription boxes.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I am not sure why she has to do a big de-clutter every January
Maybe she should stop buying so much stuff she doesn't need throughout the year

Reactions: 2
She probably chucks all the crap she gets given to promote and pretend she likes. All that Advent calendar tat for a start, I mean is she really going to use 30 bath bombs and twenty different beauty products?

Might be because I work in one, but I can't imagine anything sadder than spending my limited time on this Earth making my cupboards look like supermarket shelves!

Reactions: 3
Going by that 'nauseating positive post' 2024 is going to be fairly the same as 2023 for Cherry, self indulgent and idle.

Not much happening is there. She's working very hard on her new project I expect.

• Haha
'At this point in my life I just feel being tired is my personality'
The original post is from an admittedly miserable man but he is a father of two.
She's 33 year old who doesn't do much.

Reactions: 1
Just been going through my pics over Christmas in my phone and forgot I took this screenshot! Had every intention of posting here but I’m blaming my Covid for forgetting! Whilst she being boring I’ll post it, I follow Cherry’s fellas brother’s partner (before Chez ever got with Poundland Wolverine, she was a slimming world account at first I think when I was following the plan) but on Boxing Day I think it was she posted this to her stories, she has over 11k followers and is a “content creator” so I don’t feel bad about sharing, have blurred the kids out, but is it me or do all three brothers have a type! It’s like the same woman copy and pasted three times 😁 Also they’ve all had or got content creator in their bios (Cherry, Chelsea and Grace) Did the Boy want what his brothers had and went fishing for a single instagrammer/ youtuber?! I’m saying all this tongue in cheek like but makes you wonder!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I see cherry is 'friends' with someone of the same surname as TM who makes mystically decorated pouch bags for tarot cards so maybe that's how they met?
I have got to much time on my hands ffs

I see cherry is 'friends' with someone of the same surname as TM who makes mystically decorated pouch bags for tarot cards so maybe that's how they met?
I have got to much time on my hands ffs
That’s his dad’s wife I think! From the pics I can gather his parents have both remarried, the one in the bar stool next to Cherry is his mum. But she could have started following her after they got together?! (I too have too much time 😁) I assumed they met on a dating app online or he went into her dms, he could be an original fan boy 😆 One thing I’ve noticed though is she hasn’t promoted his dads wife’s business has she, or posted anything about his families accounts, she’s selfish like that she hardly gives shout outs to anyone to increase their engagement but expects the world for herself. She really is a strange one still wanting to keep this whole thing secret?!

Gosh he really is a looker isn’t he no wonder she’s keeping it private 😅 he looks like a grown up man child compared to his brothers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When doesn’t she hibernate ? And also she seems to like the idea of reading books because she thinks it sounds good, but she’s too lazy to actually read them. What happened to that book phase she had for about month and bought new bookcases and tons of books, got bored and lazy as per but still trying to make it her personality 😴

Attachments

Screenshot_20240107_201746_Instagram.jpg

"For you"... pipe down woman. You need to earn a wage like the rest of us, don't go Joan of Arc on us for opening gift boxes on camera. Do I wake up at bollocks o'clock in the morning to pick online orders because I love my faceless customers? No mate I love money.

3 whole videos a day sometimes! Only because she was sat on her arse for days beforehand and then not surfacing before 9am and putting on slap for the rest of the morning on her work days.

She's also confirmed she met TM on Hinge.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else bored of this 'secret project'?

Either tell us what it is or stop mentioning it

View attachment 2674309

"For you"... pipe down woman. You need to earn a wage like the rest of us, don't go Joan of Arc on us for opening gift boxes on camera. Do I wake up at bollocks o'clock in the morning to pick online orders because I love my faceless customers? No mate I love money.

3 whole videos a day sometimes! Only because she was sat on her arse for days beforehand and then not surfacing before 9am and putting on slap for the rest of the morning on her work days.

She's also confirmed she met TM on Hinge.

Quite fitting for her that she had to use an app that uses an algorithm to find anyone that would put up with her, it’s like she’s relies on algorithms for her whole entire life to function, how romantic. Whoever who ghosted her needs to come and join us with the tea as she’s clearly still a bit salty about it. I really cringe for her when she covers his face up with a smiley, when anyone with common sense like us on here already knows what he looks like! 😁 She talks like she knows it all, a bit like her mate braggy Brogan, when in reality she knows f all about the real world as she lives such the sheltered life and her parents have done everything for her! She talks about these videos of opening stuff (where companies have already done all the work for her) like she’s on the frontline of a world war or something, she’s a tit.

Attachments

Last edited: