Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Her last video was uploaded to YouTube 4 weeks ago, what sort of sideline money tree has she got going on that as a “content creator” means she doesn’t have to put regular videos up?! She said she was back to filming this week so why can’t she edit and turn around a video to go up this weekend instead of sitting on her lazy arse reading?! She takes the piss endlessly, and I’ve said it before but takes her audience for granted just assuming they’ll stick around being ever so grateful for when she bothers to put anything out. If she’s a content creator she needs to be one, not just an advent calendar unboxer who only focuses on one month to up her revenue and viewing figures, I’ve unfollowed her, cba with the up her own arse attitude, boring little life, shit taste in hairstyles, and crappy little projects. She also looks pregnant in that owl visit pic, so maybe cut down a bit on the crap your microwave chef is feeding you if you aren’t Chez, as you would say: “just saying”.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Currently in Los Angeles for vidcon? She always used to bang on about her hatred for excessive plastic yet she continues to promote endless bits of plastic tat! I dunno I love Harry Potter don’t get me wrong but she’s mid 30’s and promoting tiny plastic children’s toys constantly I find it a bit weird!
She’s there for the pay check and the exposure (she took cameraman Chris along to film it) and the fact she said they’ve flown her out there they’ve obviously paid & using her because of her YouTube numbers. Her morals go out of the window when it’s a beneficial albeit superficial relationship. She’d sell her own mum for view, likes and especially the coin nowadays.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

I reckon the boy as she calls him must be helping her pay the bills which is probably why she’s even more lazy than before! The thing is she doesn’t even edit her own videos she’s got no excuse all she has to do is film it!

TheAJ

I don’t know where she lives, but has anyone looked at the job listings for the shop? I’d love to see that description 🤣
according to the FB page its in Matlock but the shop website has nothing on it at the moment so either theyve hired people they know or havent started applications yet

TheAJ

yeahhhhh pretty sure its not illegal to look through a show window, get a life cherry. Shes just trying to hype up the shop like she does with her life, trying to keep it all mysterious etc

emerald

VIP Member
It's a brick and mortar gift shop which is more than I was expecting but it's not that exciting for her viewers, really. You don't even get an opportunity to buy some tat unless you go to Derbyshire, I presume?

Also, yeah, bold of her to open in spring in yet another penny pinching year for the vast majority of us. She'd have been better off waiting until September or October to capitalise on the autumn/festive season she loves so much.

The amateur emotion at the end of the video 😂😂

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why is she banging on so much about this bank card someone dropped outside her shop?! They’ll have cancelled it and ordered another one Chez?! She clearly just wants to get the person who had a nosey through her shop door to come to her so she can give them a dressing down no doubt, would you be arsed!

eelaii

VIP Member
Why is she mad about a harmless person expressing curiosity for her shop? They didn't trespass or bother any of the work being done. She should be glad someone is curious what it is and might drop by once it opens. Heck, they might not buy anything but surely they would recommend her shop to someone they know who's in to whatever tat she'll sell. The entitlement man.

Arycvan

It does seem very tone deaf her blasé attitude to playing shop and talking like she’s doing 18 hour nursing shifts every day and like others have said , it’s been three days open and she’s already “popping in and out”.
Yeah i find it all so odd ! Its so clear she has not thought it through throughly and opened it because she wants to fulfil her ‘ magical dream’ . Havent looked on here in agesss and had no idea chanel got into legal trouble w WB!?!?! Chez seems to have fallen out of favour w WB too , she was their golden girl for a few years 😂.

Bobble22

VIP Member
I hope the man she's gone into business with doesn't live to regret it, Cherry is a flake and doesn't like hard work as we know so we will have to wait and see.

TheAJ

View attachment 2707041she lost almost a 1000 followers this month - 600 in these 24 hours
thats what i was wondering if people could find, honestly im surprised its not more, i guess alot of people havent seen it yet
---
also all her die hards screaming 'you dont deserve the hate!!' in the comments... I literally saw 3 objecting to the post... out of 260... so either cherry deleted a load or this is the echo chamber shes created for herself which is only going to make her worse

Last edited:

Rowling

Chatty Member
High street businesses are closing every week and in the current climate , it is very risky opening any kind of shop let alone such a niche shop. The novelty will wear off I think once the bills start coming in, salaries have to be paid and there’s boxes of candles and plushies piled up in the back.

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Her shops already getting some bad reviews so wouldn’t be surprised if sales have already started to slow down which is why she thinks her working in there will attract some sales 😅

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
according to the FB page its in Matlock but the shop website has nothing on it at the moment so either theyve hired people they know or havent started applications yet
Matlock is where Punnydukes is as I’ve visited it, wow i really thought it would have been somewhere else within Derbyshire as it’s a really small place so two same shops in such a small area, surely her mate Katie Abey isn’t happy about that!

TheAJ

so she said working all week on the shelves but now has said in stories it took 3.5 days... and she's 'knackered'. While its an extreme comparison a builder/ handy person could've done that amount in half a day. And is it just me or does the shop look tiny from those photos ... really cant see this being at all profitable
---
TWELVE hour days? Don't know how she's managing it, poor little lamb. She'll have to be up and dressed before 10am. Heartbreaking.
also pretty sure she means 12 hours from when she gets out of bed to when she gets back in lol

• Haha