Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kettle23

She hasn’t really got a love of Harry Potter, as proven in her videos over the years never getting references and constantly saying “I’ll have to reread the books” It’s just what gave her the most views of her videos at the time so she leant in to it, it made her channel with all of its potter fan subs and gave her an identity and she made a lot of money from it. She’s tried many times to go more into being a lifestyle vlogger and no one’s that interested in her b&m hauls and her plants, so she always keeps the pretence up and door open by still doing the unboxing videos from the Wizarding Trunk. The shop is actually more of a pivot away from HP imo as she can sell this witchy cosy vibe aesthetic she thinks she is, through her tat. Also I don’t think that many people are turning their backs on the franchise, the woke brigade on twitter isn’t always a true representation of us all.
Oh yeh ‘love’ should’ve been in inverted commas, interesting to know that people don’t care about boycotting etc (I personally don’t care) twitter feels like such an echo chamber doesn’t it?! Cherry is still an idiot tho 😂

Reactions: 2

Rowling

Chatty Member
Did something happen with Warner Brothers ?. She hasn’t been to the studio tour in a long time.

kaleidosc0pe

She's deluded !!! when you start a business, you can't afford to hire employees and pay salaries. new business owners work 80+ hours a week to make ends meet !!

TheAJ

I'm thinking candles now, BORING.
if it is that would be such a shafting to that candle/witchy brand who collabed with her (are/were they friends?)
Would also be a dazzling display of her unoriginality/ an exhibition of her idea thievery

xxxdmcxxx192830594

So I’m visiting near where Cherry lives in a few weeks no I won’t be going to the shop 😅, but I just found out there’s the Manor House that they filmed scenes for the Malfoy home literally 40 minutes down the road, pretty sure little miss pretends to be a potter fan has never even mentioned this place! Surely as a huge potter fan you’d go especially if it’s on your doorstep!

• Wow

Dobby17

I just can’t get my head around her decision not to sell from her shop online, she’s going into business with someone who launched geek gear and was a subscription box service, then into his own shop with his mum with its website selling online, as well as an Etsy shop, so he obviously knows and gets the importance of reaching a wide audience? So why not for this joint venture? Has she made a pig headed decision that she’ll come to regret and rectify quite quickly, most likely! She needs to utilise her business partners expertise and not think she knows everything already!
I am surprised at this as I thought she hated Geek Gear as they ripped her off? I remember her doing a video about it, although she did not go into too much detail about it.

eelaii

VIP Member
It will probably close in a year. Two max if she's stubborn. But her interest in the shop will only be six months.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Have been lurking on this thread for a while, only know Cherry from back in the day when she was Emma Blackery’s friend.

Can I ask a really dumb question? Why does Cherry still have fans / an active thread? What’s she been doing, if she’s still going and Emma has fallen off the radar?
Very good question, and the answer is that we don't really know 🤭

She has a new boyfriend who has already moved in with her. She hasn't revealed his identity but she often talks about him
She has a 'secret project' in the works which is all she can talk about but we don't know any more than that right now
She's just lazy, takes weeks off at a time and when she does make videos they are her usual HP unboxing where she misses a ton of references

I don't believe she is friends with Emma any more.

• Haha

TheAJ

High street businesses are closing every week and in the current climate , it is very risky opening any kind of shop let alone such a niche shop. The novelty will wear off I think once the bills start coming in, salaries have to be paid and there’s boxes of candles and plushies piled up in the back.
niche shop, from what ive seen not alot of space for stock, in direct competition with her friends shop in the same town which is established and has alot more floor space
---
So as per usual with Miss Wallis not an original bone in her body, two shops she’s mentioned before in vlogs, the one in Canada and the one in Yorkshire she’s basically gone and ripped off their shop design etc, and even liked one of the pics recently, so was on the grab for ideas 🙄 Does this girl never have any ideas of her own?!
i was shocked for roughly 3 seconds, then remembered who we're talking about

AL10

VIP Member
I spy the MinaLima edition of Chamber of Secrets , surprised they haven’t scribbled out J.K Rowling’s name on them given the fact she acts like Jo doesn’t exist and forgets without Jo , she wouldn’t have a YouTube channel or be opening a magical shop.
Interesting way to call someone old Cherry 😂😂

• Haha

TheAJ

you know everyones sick of her when no one has commented on the litjoy collab (that most of us guessed over a year ago) and the fact that she's going on a 'work' trip to america again

TheAJ

I think everyones covered my thoughts, I dont see this going well at all

in separate news all the shit she posts about other half, long term relationship blah blah etc etc.... today is their 1 year anniversary it hadnt even been a year !!!
---
I think everyones covered my thoughts, I dont see this going well at all

in separate news all the shit she posts about other half, long term relationship blah blah etc etc.... today is their 1 year anniversary it hadnt even been a year !!!
oop something i didnt see anyone mention, she'll be reviewing 'hauls' from 'her' own shop 😂 (i dont get how its hers when she appears to have minimal input, i guess she's the money behind it given her experience of 'running' a shop is limited to a day at the one in Edinburgh...). So shes literally burnt so many bridges the only way she can get free shit to review now is to own/ be a part owner (finding it weird shes not mentioning her business partner, someone said theyve got experience running a shop is it the Edinburgh shop guy ?) of a shop and using her own sock

Last edited:

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Does anyone know who got Cherry’s swap box?

The person who sent her box clearly went to a lot of thought or effort. Would be interested to see if she did the same (probably not)
---
Does anyone know who got Cherry’s swap box?

The person who sent her box clearly went to a lot of thought or effort. Would be interested to see if she did the same (probably not)
Just found it, she sent her box to Witchy Angel Ambience.

Definitely didn’t put as much effort in, she got the mandatory four items and that’s it. Not sure if the others put extras in, might go and have a watch.

I also got the feeling that the pin and headband were regifted.

Last edited:

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Wow her shop video is all me me me me! Also most YouTubers run 3 social media platforms and their own businesses whilst still putting out content she literally does the bare minimum! Also the fact she openly disagrees with JK yet still basically profits off her idea is so hypocritical