Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheAJ

She is an absolute scream. She amuses me so much 😂😂 Never come across someone so self unaware.

View attachment 2850859
I mean, most people work 5 days straight (and sometimes more), but okay Cherry...you deserve a break 🙄
the funniest part is the story before was the whole 'i work non stop so hard blah blah' then onto this which is basically 'just kidding gunna have the day off'
---
I thought the same, doesn’t look like it has much kerb appeal. I think the ego on her makes her think she’ll have hoards of customers wherever she opens a business. In her head she prob thinks it will be lines out the door every week. In reality she’ll move a lot faster to selling online through the website than she wanted to.
I bet she’ll go online within a couple of months after footfall dies off. I can see a lot twiddling thumbs from the staff , it’ll be like that shop Amanda opened in the tv show Motherland.
yeah the facebook event for its numbers havent really gone up since the day it went live so really dont think its going to be the success she's dreaming of for the reasons ive said in earlier posts, even online i dont think she's going to get enough sales to stay solvent

Reactions: 3

Rowling

Chatty Member
The new video is a Lost Cauldron haul, really ?!. She’s just ran sacked the shelves and called it a haul for some promo.

It would help if they had an online shop for people who are too far away / would rather buy online.

• Haha

Kettle23

Not to mention she’s opening a magic shop, leaning heavily into her love of Harry Potter, at a time where people are turning their backs on the franchise because of…well we all know why

emerald

VIP Member
She probably thinks it's similar to when she was playing shop at Punnydukes and is going to find the reality quite taxing and monotonous.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
It’s just so odd to me that shes no problem telling the world she likes knocking one out with her new buzzy friends because “it’s my personal account” yet she won’t show her boyfriends face on her personal account?!

• Haha

xxxdmcxxx192830594

I was just about to comment and say is little miss self proclaimed workoholic actually going to do any work soon or has she just decided to take the whole of January off even though she had most of December off too!

Montmont

I'm new to this thread but saw via another influencer she's opened a HP shop in matlock. I'm interested how Punnydukes (another HP store) will take that- I love that store, and they sell so much HP fan stuff

TheAJ

They’ve sold candles for a while in their lonely broomstick shop so not sure! I just find it odd that she was showing a cauldron she’d bought and asking for help with names that all had the word cauldron in, yet the candle business that made her candle just recently are called “the upturned cauldron” it’s like does she not have an original bone in her body or no shame in the amount she rips off people and their ideas?! Maybe she’s the problem why so many have failed to work with her continually!
hopefully if its really bad the OG candle place will have grounds for legal action against her

eelaii

VIP Member
Who bets she's fuming over those reviews and was less than professional with the staff in addressing said issue?

Reactions: 2

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Honestly I am not sure why she has to do a big de-clutter every January
Maybe she should stop buying so much stuff she doesn't need throughout the year

TheAJ

I haven't followed her closely in ages but how much did Cherry condemn Rowling? Because if she did go hard with it, it's highly hypocritical to still make money off of someone who you don't morally agree with.
i dont recall it being more than one post even after hundreds of her followers called her out on twitter, was a good chunk of the reason she quit twitter imo

eelaii

VIP Member
i dont recall it being more than one post even after hundreds of her followers called her out on twitter, was a good chunk of the reason she quit twitter imo
She's never been one to handle even the politely worded valid criticism well. She lashes out immediately rather than take it in first and reflect on it.

RUOTAY

i cant stop thinking how shallow the shelves are... like.... theyre going to be able to fit 1 row of books or something, theres hardly any space for stock.
This is actually keeping me up at night. They need to be twice the depth, at least.

TheAJ

So I’m visiting near where Cherry lives in a few weeks no I won’t be going to the shop 😅, but I just found out there’s the Manor House that they filmed scenes for the Malfoy home literally 40 minutes down the road, pretty sure little miss pretends to be a potter fan has never even mentioned this place! Surely as a huge potter fan you’d go especially if it’s on your doorstep!
or peer in through the window and drop a credit card so she has something to rant about

• Haha

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
That person probably lives locally or was there for a visit and after their smooch thought “oh a new shop, I wonder what it will be? Let’s peek through the window and guess!”
“Oh, looks OTT and bizarre, it won’t last. Let’s go.”

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Gosh he really is a looker isn’t he no wonder she’s keeping it private 😅 he looks like a grown up man child compared to his brothers!

• Haha