Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheAJ

Did something happen with Warner Brothers ?. She hasn’t been to the studio tour in a long time.
if you look back in the thread (might even be the old thread) ive come up with a few theories but short version i think the most likely is she only really went with her 'friend' chanel williams who got in legal trouble with WB and she barely makes hp content anymore so no reason for them to invite her, not to mention she's insufferable and they probably noticed.

Retail is no joke.

I do wonder how much input she'll actually have as a 'shop owner'
Will she make all the financial decisions? Communicate with suppliers?
Be charge of marketing/social media?
HR/payroll/staff employment and training?

Or will she just swan in to the shop every now and then, look pretty, then drive off in her Tesla
my money is on the latter, she's a glorified marketing tool which will help less and less as she's more abrasive and pushing what she wants like sex toys and because most of her audience is in the US who cant go to the 'bricks and mortar' (shes already said that so many times its pissed me off)
Not the Edinburgh one but the one in Falkirk, the lonely broomstick where she went and done a work for a day video in a shop with me, which was now clearly a pitch to him to go into business with her!

She didn’t mention a new relationship until around April time though last year so that’s three months on the quiet! Proves she’s able to keep things quiet when she wants to, yet had to tease the idea of a big project for months to build the “suspense” and to keep people interested as she had nothing else going on in the way of videos I guess.
---
View attachment 2719468
Is she for real?! She really doesn’t know how to talk to people nicely and not be passive aggressive to her potential customers does she?! She is insufferable.
ahhhh yeah thats the one i meant, Falkirk, god knows why he thought it was a good idea to go into business with her based on her performance in his shop... I can only assume he's going to get sick of her real fast, id be surprised if not only it lasts a year but if she's still attached
I can guarantee her "staff" won't like her very much if she's the type of boss who just comes and goes as she pleases but doesn't seem to do much work
theyre 100% going to be bitching about her behind her back, imagine if they come in here 😂
to the project in a year

Reactions: 2

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Geez, how many people do they think will show up??
It's hardly on the scale of a new Apple product release 🙄
Is she basing this off her follower count or her ego? Because it’s not that easy to translate an internet existence into getting people to actually make the effort to come to your physical shop and spend their money, she seems to think the queues are going to go on for miles?! Maybe they will (?!) but I just think it’s quite bold of her to assume that the masses will be all marching towards her little shop in the middle of the English countryside! Especially as in the comments already a lot of people are like “sorry I can’t make it” 💀🍿

eta - 7 people so far say they’re going 🙃 Maybe she needs to adjust her expectations.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

eelaii

VIP Member
I haven't followed her closely in ages but how much did Cherry condemn Rowling? Because if she did go hard with it, it's highly hypocritical to still make money off of someone who you don't morally agree with.

TheAJ

I don't understand why US companies send these subscription boxes to a UK YouTuber. Some of the stuff inside is awesome, but I'm never gonna click her links and buy it as shipping it here would cost a fortune.

Surely there are UK companies making equally beautiful things? It's a shame she doesn't showcase those. She could even put her hand in her pocket and buy things to review. As if. 🤣
she's fully in the pocket of her US viewers, she'll have her analytics so will be able to see where all her followers are from. Like EnoughAlready says wouldve made alot of sense for her to do a subscription box as her die hards in america wouldve forked out for shipping while she could also take advantage of the massive gap of them in the UK and EU markets.

The fact her audience is so heavily US weighted is also why I think her shop venture is going to fail

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Most YouTubers are able to do their side projects and still put our videos! Can’t believe how lazy she’s been with videos!

replace32titles

That company seems to be just throwing those things out right now with no regard for demographic - Grace Helbig, straight out of cancer treatment, is pushing it too and yet no sign of it from Hannah Witton, whose audience expects regular sex toys (maybe Hannah’s too savvy about brands for this one or maybe in light of winding up her main channel, has decided she doesn’t want that on her social media anymore either).

TheAJ

It makes me cringe when she says I Cherry Wallis have been doing such and such in the shop today! Why does she always have to mention what she’s done and never what her business partner does? Also why can’t it just be a team effort why feel the need to take credit constantly? Shes not a team player at all!
because she's a narcissist

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
See the collaboration Green Witch box? I don’t think she’s quite qualified, just because she has a couple of house plants 🙄
And the bag looks like awful quality. 🥱

Bobble22

VIP Member
Trouble is she's got nothing happening so she has to post something I suppose to keep her audience watching, I mean what was the kitten's teeth picture about yesterday? She hasn't put up a video for over two weeks now. not that I mind about that.

RUOTAY

I don't understand why US companies send these subscription boxes to a UK YouTuber. Some of the stuff inside is awesome, but I'm never gonna click her links and buy it as shipping it here would cost a fortune.

Surely there are UK companies making equally beautiful things? It's a shame she doesn't showcase those. She could even put her hand in her pocket and buy things to review. As if. 🤣

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
she definitely couldnt have, she wouldnt have had a fucking clue without the other guy, and you can bet he's going to be there full time for a while actually making it work unlike pathetic part time cherry
He has a shed load more commitments than her though, another shop and in his bio it says he’s a husband and father, & the fact his life is based in Scotland he’s doing all the travelling to her, she’ll have to pull her finger out and actually work at it!

Stegosauria

Surely she’s not producing the content herself, she’s buying in bulk from a supplier to sell? They’d be the ones getting in legal trouble?

I might not be giving her enough credit, but the wording etc. isn’t her doing?

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I see cherry is 'friends' with someone of the same surname as TM who makes mystically decorated pouch bags for tarot cards so maybe that's how they met?
I have got to much time on my hands ffs
That’s his dad’s wife I think! From the pics I can gather his parents have both remarried, the one in the bar stool next to Cherry is his mum. But she could have started following her after they got together?! (I too have too much time 😁) I assumed they met on a dating app online or he went into her dms, he could be an original fan boy 😆 One thing I’ve noticed though is she hasn’t promoted his dads wife’s business has she, or posted anything about his families accounts, she’s selfish like that she hardly gives shout outs to anyone to increase their engagement but expects the world for herself. She really is a strange one still wanting to keep this whole thing secret?!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
When doesn’t she hibernate ? And also she seems to like the idea of reading books because she thinks it sounds good, but she’s too lazy to actually read them. What happened to that book phase she had for about month and bought new bookcases and tons of books, got bored and lazy as per but still trying to make it her personality 😴

Attachments

emerald

VIP Member
Her filter usage on her thumbnails is so creepy, she looks like an AI version of herself. It's a jump scare every time.