Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheAJ

you know everyones sick of her when no one has commented on the litjoy collab (that most of us guessed over a year ago) and the fact that she's going on a 'work' trip to america again

Reactions: 1

emerald

VIP Member
Imagine posting this in your mid-thirties to get asspats from strangers because you have a cold. Diddums...

1000002348.png

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
I bet she’ll go online within a couple of months after footfall dies off. I can see a lot twiddling thumbs from the staff , it’ll be like that shop Amanda opened in the tv show Motherland.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
View attachment 2674309

"For you"... pipe down woman. You need to earn a wage like the rest of us, don't go Joan of Arc on us for opening gift boxes on camera. Do I wake up at bollocks o'clock in the morning to pick online orders because I love my faceless customers? No mate I love money.

3 whole videos a day sometimes! Only because she was sat on her arse for days beforehand and then not surfacing before 9am and putting on slap for the rest of the morning on her work days.

She's also confirmed she met TM on Hinge.

Quite fitting for her that she had to use an app that uses an algorithm to find anyone that would put up with her, it’s like she’s relies on algorithms for her whole entire life to function, how romantic. Whoever who ghosted her needs to come and join us with the tea as she’s clearly still a bit salty about it. I really cringe for her when she covers his face up with a smiley, when anyone with common sense like us on here already knows what he looks like! 😁 She talks like she knows it all, a bit like her mate braggy Brogan, when in reality she knows f all about the real world as she lives such the sheltered life and her parents have done everything for her! She talks about these videos of opening stuff (where companies have already done all the work for her) like she’s on the frontline of a world war or something, she’s a tit.

Attachments

Last edited:

AL10

VIP Member
Just seen the title of her new vid ‘Am I quitting YouTube?’ I haven’t watched it but as if she would quit, no one would buy her shit if it wasn’t for YouTube

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I don’t know where she lives, but has anyone looked at the job listings for the shop? I’d love to see that description 🤣

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Oh gosh not again queue the sick feel sorry for me selfies! It’s cause her diet is probably appalling even though she’s got no excuse as o thought she lived with a head chef 😅 and she hardly works full time

Rowling

Chatty Member
Watching the latest shop vlog and it just feels like she’s playing at shop for the lol’s and thinking it’s gonna be like Harrods every day full of paying customers.

• Haha

TheAJ

Now come on guys she has worked soooo hard…like full time hours for three days straight, she deserves a break! (Huge dose of sarcasm there!!) It’s clearly beneath Wallis to actually work a full time 40 hour week, I don’t think she ever has! I wonder if she could have achieved it on her own, as she’s had help from the beginning from someone who already owns a shop, so she’s not actually gone into this like others have to and build their knowledge from scratch etc, the privileged life of a got lucky with the algorithm unboxer I guess!
she definitely couldnt have, she wouldnt have had a fucking clue without the other guy, and you can bet he's going to be there full time for a while actually making it work unlike pathetic part time cherry

Bobble22

VIP Member
'At this point in my life I just feel being tired is my personality'
The original post is from an admittedly miserable man but he is a father of two.
She's 33 year old who doesn't do much.

TheAJ

Anyone else bored of this 'secret project'?

Either tell us what it is or stop mentioning it
I asked 'why is the project a secret' not hopeful for an answer lol mainly because I doubt she has any good reason for it to be a secret, also interesting that it isnt wizarding world related.

Also yeah i found the '3 videos a day' hilarious, it was 3 videos a day every few weeks for months then in the few days before release because she was lazy and left it to the last min

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I don’t usually comment on peoples size, but holy smokes she’s piled on the weight in the shops (awful) reel! “Chef tm” boyfriend is clearly not a good influence…

Can’t wait to see the severely edited videos to attempt to make 10 people queuing look like a crowd trying to get into Tesco to buy toilet roll in lockdown. 😄

Ps, this shop is so boring that even Tattle cant be arsed discussing it anymore 🤣

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Interesting decision to do the shop fit themselves
Sure saves money but think of all the time and inevitable stress...