Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that video, 2 faced cow 😔 I actually thought she was alright as well...
Yeah she puts on a good front she was agreeing with people on her live that Tracy might take £30 out the food bank money but deserves it ? Like I don’t trust that Tracy I know a lot of people do but for Alana to say that then go out shopping with her ? 2 faced af

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been saying this!! But nope everything thinks the sun shines out her hole and yeh she put up a video calling Rosie a spotty mut but deleted it
Who did that Alanna?! She can't really talk she might look like a she but she's naw pretty or anywhere near perfect! Shocked at that I liked her.

Reactions: 3
Who did that Alanna?! She can't really talk she might look like a she but she's naw pretty or anywhere near perfect! Shocked at that I liked her.
Yeah Alanna said that about Rosie not sure what happened with them though 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought they were friends Alana goes around saying “I’m so popular now I get noticed in the town I don’t need clout from anyone” every creator on that app is deluded thinking their celebrities 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldnt think of anything worse than people staring and acting like they know you when out and about. It's a scary world we live in and anyone could have bad thoughts and act on them. Not for me sorry 😔😔

Reactions: 5
So Cherine only came on my FYP recently and being Scottish myself, I had to have a swatch. My spidey senses went into overdrive so I came straight over here. Tattle hasn’t failed me 🤣. I work in SW in the local authority she says she worked in, no chance she’d have been left with 12 kids! In fact, I don’t think our children’s units have that many beds!
I don’t actually see many Scottish tik tokkers on my FYP, I’ve been far too invested in the Lawrence/Smithy/Mel/Ralph drama!

• Haha
I did like Rosie but omg the way she speaks to her children is absolutely disgusting 😡😡
Rosie has autism too as well as her 2 kids, I think she does amazing with them her boy is so polite. I think the way she speaks to him is just a joke tbh and tylor laughs it’s not like it’s upsetting him or anything I get where you’re coming from though x

Reactions: 13
Rosie has autism too as well as her 2 kids, I think she does amazing with them her boy is so polite. I think the way she speaks to him is just a joke tbh and tylor laughs it’s not like it’s upsetting him or anything I get where you’re coming from though x
Yeah I get she has autism and hats off to her having 2 children with additional needs when she's got additional needs herself. Tylor is very polite and well spoken I just don't agree with the way she speaks to him half the time x

Living for this thread!!!

what about Ainsley??? I can’t watch her anymore - the hair flicking and over exaggerating words

• Heart
Yeah I get she has autism and hats off to her having 2 children with additional needs when she's got additional needs herself. Tylor is very polite and well spoken I just don't agree with the way she speaks to him half the time x
I was warming up to her again until she made a joke about the guy who drowned in Michael Barrymores pool 😔😔. Just felt it was in bad taste and can call me karen but I believe that guy was murdered and sexually assaulted. So kinda went back off her again

what about Ainsley??? I can’t watch her anymore - the hair flicking and over exaggerating words
Who's ainsley?

I was warming up to her again until she made a joke about the guy who drowned in Michael Barrymores pool 😔😔. Just felt it was in bad taste and can call me karen but I believe that guy was murdered and sexually assaulted. So kinda went back off her again

Who's ainsley?
Ainsleyx10

Reactions: 1

I blocked her long ago! Couldn't stand seeing her on my fyp anymore, I don't know what it was but she just irritated the life out of me

Reactions: 4
39… rough paper round there Cherine. Is she an out and out lesbian? I thought she was but then the story of her hiding from a male ex in Tenerife? 🤔

William Stuart ? 😂😂 I just seen a video apparently someone videoed him taking a tit and it’s all over fb and that 🤣🤣💀

• Sick
Reactions: 1
As above I get where you're coming from aswell but I banter with my son the way she does with tylor when my teenager acts like a dick I tell him he's a dick 🤣 she's said before he was getting picked on and called names and not knowing how to react to it so she started having that kind of banter with him herself so he would know how to take these words and stick up for himself with bullies. She's not malicious towards the kids It's just the way she talks x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.