Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said my mum had to stay at home as my two exes found me on TT and keep trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️
Always different stories she’s a loonball
I think she is one of those wee cretins that's lied their whole lifes. Just second nature now, only theres over 160k listening to her spouting pish and believing it. Weird as Crackpot maw was defending her. She not realised things arent adding up

Reactions: 6
She's sending all her followers to troll someone who left a comment on her page!! Followers r trying to tell her she's misunderstood the comment or read it wrong but she isn't acknowledging that, more interested in a pile on. She isn't wired up right, that's so wrong!

• Wow
Did anyone catch her live there? Someone said to cherine you buy people's prescriptions and she read out the womans name and told everyone to troll her. Her face is very bloated.

She's sending all her followers to troll someone who left a comment on her page!! Followers r trying to tell her she's misunderstood the comment or read it wrong but she isn't acknowledging that, more interested in a pile on. She isn't wired up right, that's so wrong!
I saw that to. Shocking behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Greeting accusing people of bullying her then trying to bully someone else? Getting the wrong end of the stick? Surely naw oor cherine?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch her live there? Someone said to cherine you buy people's prescriptions and she read out the womans name and told everyone to troll her. Her face is very bloated.

I saw that to. Shocking behaviour.
It wasnt that comment it was some girl asked if she wanted to buy drugs from her as she needs the cash and cherine sent them after her

Reactions: 1
Shes definitely watching here or has someone doing it for her. The woman is now singing that rod stewart one she was singing in karaoke that someone posted Shes an absoloute midden right now! Did her sister die from drugs?

It wasnt that comment it was some girl asked if she wanted to buy drugs from her as she needs the cash and cherine sent them after her
Probably messaging her now to buy them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, there’s an account nabbed footage of her saying she understands the history of braids more than black people…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Today’s the big day cherines outing the troll… popcorn ready 🍿

Littlest chicken apparently no paying back £80 🤣 dunno the truth, but drama…. Anyway! Enough tiktok stalking for now…on with my morning! 😄

Litttlest chicken no paying back £80 apparently.. oh the drama! Anyway enough tik too stalkin and on with my morning 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Today’s the big day cherines outing the troll… popcorn ready 🍿

Littlest chicken apparently no paying back £80 🤣 dunno the truth, but drama…. Anyway! Enough tiktok stalking for now…on with my morning! 😄

Litttlest chicken no paying back £80 apparently.. oh the drama! Anyway enough tik too stalkin and on with my morning 🙈
I thought the chicken thing was a joke? A bit like when he’s moaning about Jess Glynn? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Cherine is starting to royally piss me the duck off. Pompous bloated ignorant racist piece of tit. She knows nothing about bleeping braids. Had them what?? 2 or 3 times and knows more than black folk? As an aunt of mixed race kids who know their heritage real well I ask her to shut her bleeping fat mouth. Sick n tired of this bleep getting away with this tit! Time she was shut down for good!!!

I thought the chicken thing was a joke? A bit like when he’s moaning about Jess Glynn? 🤣
Chicken will saying hes trying to use him for clout 🤣🤣🤣 Used to love watching chicken but he has totally done a 180 and now cant stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Chicken put up a now deleted video, saying josh lifted the £80 as he wanted chickens pal to get him a gram of coke, they went back to chickens and josh ended up having sex with his flat mate, so they left the flat to leave them to it and his pal still had the £, but it’s now been transferred…

• Wow
  • Haha
Chicken put up a now deleted video, saying josh lifted the £80 as he wanted chickens pal to get him a gram of coke, they went back to chickens and josh ended up having sex with his flat mate, so they left the flat to leave them to it and his pal still had the £, but it’s now been transferred…
I don't even know the full story saw the boys video of the conversation with chicken you shouldnt have to ask for your own money back that amount of times😑🤣 the time he spent having a debate about it he could have had it transferred back over

Isn't chickens flat mate kimbo though? Surely josh wouldn't be having sex with her she's a lesbian 😂

Reactions: 4
Isn't chickens flat mate kimbo though? Surely josh wouldn't be having sex with her she's a lesbian 😂
Not heard anything of an extra flatmate. Just Kimbo and I'm pretty sure it's not her he was having sex with if that is even the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.