Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw we cant have people out here callin everyone else out when thebig daft lassie has stolen herself. All that moral fibre eh Rosemarie.Those in glass houses?
But we get u hate Rosie I don’t So each to there own but I think her outing everyone is about time she turned it round and she didn’t do anything wrong other then giving people a heads up before giving Tracy I wish I wasn’t blind and didn’t donate to any tiktokers.

I already know about her pass I couldn’t give 2 fucks about that.

We’re talking about here and now of everyone being robbed.

Reactions: 6
Alanas just said all these accounts on this thread are actually Rosie. I'm not Rosie. But I guess Rosie would say that? Anyways I think you're a twit and i think Rosie is just less of a twit than you 😂. Away lick cherines arse

Shes said Stacey Duncan went to Rosies door as well, they must have fell out. Was only a few weeks ago prim was doing slut drops in rosies livingroom
😂😂😂😂 a seen that one coming, we all must be rosie cause shock horror there cant be anyone else out there that doesnt agree with the shite they talk 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But we get u hate Rosie I don’t So each to there own but I think her outing everyone is about time she turned it round and she didn’t do anything wrong other then giving people a heads up before giving Tracy I wish I wasn’t blind and didn’t donate to any tiktokers.
And thats fine, I want people to know the truth aboht rosie. This thread will be banned shortly anyway because cherines not even topic of convo anymore and we have transphobic comments being posted along with people liking it

I think whatever gender someone is or identifies as grown adults shouldn't be threating to batter each other.

Reactions: 14
The threads just about finished so wouldn't really matter now if it gets closed.... The gender thing may not be politically correct but it is technically correct she's still in a male body threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong I still don't think the sexiest boy in blairdardie has much to worry about.

Reactions: 9

I already know about her pass I couldn’t give 2 fucks about that.

We’re talking about here and now of everyone being robbed.
So you know she stole from a fundraiser?

The threads just about finished so wouldn't really matter now if it gets closed.... The gender thing may not be politically correct but it is technically correct she's still in a male body threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong I still don't think the sexiest boy in blairdardie has much to worry about.
Another transphobic comment, get a grip.

Reactions: 2
Rosie Posie I can see I get under your skin. You cute when your angry, that's not the whole truth is it though.

Reactions: 1
There is a reason why boxing and ufc don't let transgender women people fight women
👏👏👏👏👏
Hasn't Caitlyn Jenner even said the same thing she doesn't think would be fair in sports. Is she transphobic also?🤔 Like I said it might not SOUND politically correct but it's correct none the less. It's biology.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.