Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Karrie, she is funny and doesnt get involved in all her sister's drama. I swing back and forth with Avril - she can be genuinely quite amusing but she doesnt half talk shite ๐Ÿ˜‚ Her obsession with Jamesmac is embarrassing (๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ) and shes obviously got a thing for JamieJames as well but seems to have calmed that down after the three way flirt-a-thon wind up videos between him, Heidthebaw and Rosie last week ๐Ÿ˜‚
The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.

Reactions: 7
Use seen wee bro allyโ€™s new video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ go watch some laugh not a bit of shame off them lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well 3 hours ago talking of his new baby maw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I would say aye because of how he talks of the baby saying he would of pulled it out her so instead she got a slap to the mouth Il have to go watch it again
Oh dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.
Do you think?! Hes enjoying the attention and he's the least offensive on there right now :ROFLMAO: although i get the dry boak with him and that rosies back and forth :sick: can't seem to take to her.

I reckon is Brian skyes man itโ€™s one of his pals 100000%
His face is like of of those shar pei dogs. he's another one still living in 2k9.
The way he has argued with women on that app, wouldnt say boo to a man. Plus there's stories about him when he worked in the call centre - hes one of those creepy older men, if you've every worked in a call centre you know what i mean :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Use seen wee bro allyโ€™s new video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ go watch some laugh not a bit of shame off them lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well 3 hours ago talking of his new baby maw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I would say aye because of how he talks of the baby saying he would of pulled it out her so instead she got a slap to the mouth Il have to go watch it again
Hope she kicks his bleep in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon is Brian skyes man itโ€™s one of his pals 100000%
Yeah, auld Brian is definitely something to do with them, whether it be him or a pal of his. Not sure he has the brain capacity to keep his identity hidden but he definitely knows who it is though. He is, what, 38 or something and arguing wi weans and women on a bloody app ๐Ÿ™„ I know some legend once said they thought Stephanie Burke was his maw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It genuinely took me a few months after joining tiktok to realise they weren't related - I kind of assumed she was his big sister cos they both have the same bulldog chewing a wasp look about them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doubt it, Avril would sook a fart out of space raider head if she was given the chance
He cant even talk right as if his tongues too big for his gub or something and he looks smelly

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know who the TikTok news is or masked content or whatever the duck hes called. An absoloute trouble maker
On the videos of themselves as an outline I try and work out who's house it is by the background. The film themselves with a lightshade above them and some crap behind them I thought it was that Buffy for a while๐Ÿคฃ my bet is it's a couple of people that run the page

• Haha
Reactions: 1
100000% something to do with Brian Skye Steph and stef tonicโ€ฆ. They all know who it is and act daft, as soon as u write the truth on the videos u get blocked they are all weird!!

Yeah, auld Brian is definitely something to do with them, whether it be him or a pal of his. Not sure he has the brain capacity to keep his identity hidden but he definitely knows who it is though. He is, what, 38 or something and arguing wi weans and women on a bloody app ๐Ÿ™„ I know some legend once said they thought Stephanie Burke was his maw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It genuinely took me a few months after joining tiktok to realise they weren't related - I kind of assumed she was his big sister cos they both have the same bulldog chewing a wasp look about them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If only they could get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) wonder what Brianโ€™s would bring up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah Brianโ€™s too stupid to keep that up ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not him personally but he knows. That is what Ive wrote lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Meaning ^*

Steph burks , her son ( the knife boy we call him ) well the girlfriend was arguing with her brother I got told alsorts about her man the granny of all grannyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
100000% something to do with Brian Skye Steph and stef tonicโ€ฆ. They all know who it is and act daft, as soon as u write the truth on the videos u get blocked they are all weird!!

If only they could get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) wonder what Brianโ€™s would bring up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not him personally but he knows. That is what Ive wrote lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Meaning ^*

Steph burks , her son ( the knife boy we call him ) well the girlfriend was arguing with her brother I got told alsorts about her man the granny of all grannyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Steph Burke was hold a "package" ;);) for James Smac when he had the police sniff ;);) about and the court letters were circulating. shes another one whos stuck in the past. Her new name should be Granny Snorts a Gram - time to grow up Steph.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steph Burke was hold a "package" ;);) for James Smac when he had the police sniff ;);) about and the court letters were circulating. shes another one whos stuck in the past. Her new name should be Granny Snorts a Gram - time to grow up Steph.

Ohhhhh ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ james is in about everything on there man ๐Ÿ˜‚

Emma Hewitt? Thoughts ? I say desperate and desperate

Reactions: 4
I think shes ok, dont follow her tbh. Only know the recent drama shes in the middle of

Not her first drama on there ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s one for watching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But a stunning girl even without the filters I feel sheโ€™s lost but I believe itโ€™s that app and the people on there thatโ€™s got her that way before ally she seemed lovely

Reactions: 3
I need caught up. I seen she was pals with the covid kerry and that other young lassie but when i checked the other day they dont seem to post anymore

Reactions: 1
I need caught up. I seen she was pals with the covid kerry and that other young lassie but when i checked the other day they dont seem to post anymore

They all fell out because Emma was bitching and being a snake and that came out james mouth

But a stunning girl even without the filters I feel sheโ€™s lost but I believe itโ€™s that app and the people on there thatโ€™s got her that way before ally she seemed lovely
I thought she loved the boab but seems to have switched teams or have I picked that up wrong does she have a girlfriend now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Naw sheโ€™s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Then james now a burd

I thought she loved the boab but seems to have switched teams or have I picked that up wrong does she have a girlfriend now?
She fell out with the burd over james!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.