CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherines moved, or wifey? So confused
---

Ps..is this the trainspotting place
The both movd tae their last yr bit wifey fuckd aff n left hir lst wk cos she wis getin abusd n I no this cos I kno sumdy who knos sumdy who stays n same blok as them n she alwis hear the wifey bein abusd n say it wis fuckn tragic tae heer Anova victimn o Cherine 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not the first time they have decorated a house for her, one b4 that she left as fighting with the neighbours oot her face. This was the same flat that the ex kevin filmed her and posted videos were she admitted lying.

Reactions: 4
Yip that's what i heard cafe nardini town , her old cooncil hoose of the Edinburgh road was out for let on the gha site a while back too ! I was on the fence when she said on her live with all the shite she talks but it was confirmed via local goss
Cherine loves the opiates 100000% ! Crackerjack

I had asked on here ages ago if she moved because i noticed she was in a different kitchen. Wonder how she has fucked off down there, who does she owe money to 🤔😂

• Haha
Probably the local dealers 🤣 or she was run out with her lies .... but cheery wee cherine would say "im tik tok famous had to get out glasgow" she's a prize head, a dangerous liar
---
I've got to admit i wasn't 100% sure if it was her flat on gha website when it was seen, was the same close but up stairs .....surely wee cherine would have had a lower ground with the act and drama she does, then after her tit show live was confirmed shes off tae the seaside waving her wee stoma bag aroon x

5 lettrs beginin L
When she lived with her Mum in Warriston st we used to watch her treat her Mother like dirt. She was always drinking and taking lines. She was friendly with dugheed for awhile too. Two off them were off their faces every time they got together

When she lived with her Mum in Warriston st we used to watch her treat her Mother like dirt. She was always drinking and taking lines. She was friendly with dugheed for awhile too. Two off them were off their faces every time they got together
That’s when Gary Paterson was involved with the two of them aswell.

Reactions: 3
Aye I remember people saying at the time her mum was appearing in the videos, they were surprised because she hadn’t spoken to Cherine for years because of her behaviour. Looks like they’re not speaking again.

I forgot about that clown Gary with his stupid clap clap dance, he grinds my gears,
Cherine the walloper has been awfy quiet on tiktok apart from her stupid jumble sale day in day out .... but it's " paying for her best life off all the benefits" pull the other 1 cherine doll ur still claiming
Another thing i can't go about the midden is the driving around fleeing out her nut on the drugs prescribed or no.... looks a wean pretending to drive a car with her stupid filters ... we all know shes got a face like a chewed up caramel x

• Haha
I forgot about that clown Gary with his stupid clap clap dance, he grinds my gears,
Cherine the walloper has been awfy quiet on tiktok apart from her stupid jumble sale day in day out .... but it's " paying for her best life off all the benefits" pull the other 1 cherine doll ur still claiming
Another thing i can't go about the midden is the driving around fleeing out her nut on the drugs prescribed or no.... looks a wean pretending to drive a car with her stupid filters ... we all know shes got a face like a chewed up caramel x
Her eyes are like an auld mans bawsack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Largs 😮 Can’t see Cherine fitting in there 🤣
---

If it’s Largs she’ll get carted to Inverclyde not Crosshouse 😄
Largs is covered under Ayrshire and Arran - Inverclyde is Greater Glasgow and Clyde, worked there for years

Largs is covered under Ayrshire and Arran - Inverclyde is Greater Glasgow and Clyde, worked there for years
May be the case but she’ll still go to Largs. I worked at the Rankin years ago - people from Largs had there babies there. And was in a care home recently - resident admitted to Inverclyde