CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm she has indeed had 4 properties 🙈
---
Well this is her 4th. 1st in cambuslang, 2nd carntyne, 3rd Baillieston & now this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BOOM! She's talking about the stoma that she's not mentioned in months after it was mentioned on here the other night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video of the old town in Ibiza, "very traditional, kinna Spanishy". 🤣🤣🤣 Whit??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We don’t share everyfiiiiiin! I awrite maw! Who you giving into trouble ya big gammon! Also, you don’t share those big wrinkly bags under your eyes - that filter is working overtime! But you do share your jobby bag explosion stories don’t you ya mad wuman 🤣🤣🤣

Cherine pretending she works. Says this is the fourth property she has bought also.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
cause I know her🙈
So why was she standing in that largs property saying, I have just bought a house? I can’t believe I’ve just bought a house? Absolute bullshit. She might have made enough off TikTok shop to buy that outright, we’ll find out soon enough, but she’s not bought three other properties. She was living in a council house with Lorena until they fell out ffs. Cherine gettibg her rent paid but buying, buy to let’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So why was she standing in that largs property saying, I have just bought a house? I can’t believe I’ve just bought a house? Absolute bullshit. She might have made enough off TikTok shop to buy that outright, we’ll find out soon enough, but she’s not bought three other properties. She was living in a council house with Lorena until they fell out ffs. Cherine gettibg her rent paid but buying, buy to let’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not got a clue as cut contact years ago, 1st house she bought was with a girl she worked with who then bought her out. 2nd was with an ex but she didn’t move in so she bought her out, 3rd on her own small 1 bed flat. duck knows how she get mortgages but I guess drug dealers tick bill doesn’t show on credit search’s 😬

Reactions: 4
Utter fuckin liar. Like buying a 'house' that's an upper quarter flat. Away and lie in yer ain pish hen, yer fuckin delusional.
1000005452.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was never a social worker, she was a support workers and will never work in that field again due to her shite and rightly so as crossed so many boundaries.

Reactions: 8
She’s been on the social for the past 20 year she should have said 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I repeat never been a social worker🤣🤣 full of shite🙄 last care job was woman’s aid and she fucked that up.
---
But she knows how to pull the DV, rape card and get all the help she can via woman aid and taking away support for folk that need it.
---
Utter fuckin liar. Like buying a 'house' that's an upper quarter flat. Away and lie in yer ain pish hen, yer fuckin delusional.
View attachment 3000496
Think this has been deleted must of had folk call her out🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I repeat never been a social worker🤣🤣 full of shite🙄 last care job was woman’s aid and she fucked that up.
---
But she knows how to pull the DV, rape card and get all the help she can via woman aid and taking away support for folk that need it.
---

Think this has been deleted must of had folk call her out🤣
Ah well, next stop - hospital. She's well overdue a wee long weekend courtesy of the NHS with an Ave Maria soundtrack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11