CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @azura81 for the winning thread title!

The bold Cherine is back and as much of a con artist as ever. Posting a Gofundme for a stoma reversal (we called it!) because she's unwilling to wait for an NHS op. Swindling her well-meaning legion of morons into funding her addiction to pills and Tiktok Shop shite.

Her poor wife Lorena, with her Homer Simpson hairdo, must be regretting ever meeting the Mushroom queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done to @azura81 for the winning thread title!

The bold Cherine is back and as much of a con artist as ever. Posting a Gofundme for a stoma reversal (we called it!) because she's unwilling to wait for an NHS op. Swindling her well-meaning legion of morons into funding her addiction to pills and Tiktok Shop shite.

Her poor wife Lorena, with her Homer Simpson hairdo, must be regretting ever meeting the Mushroom queen.
Mad Lorena is as batshit as Cherine, she has to be!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
arse parked. Can't be long before she goes aff line due to the increasing backlash. £450 might get her a week in a shitehole in Benidorm. Which she cannae shite in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has deleted the video from the toilet of Jimmy Lee’s restaurant already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am howling at the thread title. I asked the mods if they could change Shite to Poo cos they had deleted the swearing, but now we have Cherine letting people know she doesn't pop out her bum and idk wtf that means but it sounds like something Cherine would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has deleted the video from the toilet of Jimmy Lee’s restaurant already 🤣
nae wunner. Lorena's given her a fireman's lift intae the convertible, up the road hen, that's plenty. The bedroom will be plastered a braw shade of broon by the morning.

• Haha
She was off her nut in that last video codeined out of head, don’t feed the addict people stop the go fund me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted her latest tiktok where she was out her dial claiming to not have left the house since she was last in the hospital, she must have forgot about the Asda covid spreading trip 🥴

Reactions: 8
She’s deleted her latest tiktok where she was out her dial claiming to not have left the house since she was last in the hospital, she must have forgot about the Asda covid spreading trip 🥴
oh aye, the £7 toastie machine that'll probably be in the bin noo, not realising that an air fryer can do the same job. She was one of the first air fryer cunts I came across on TT and I've still no succumbed cos I'VE GOT A TOTY KITCHEN AND I DINNAE HAVE THE COONTER SPACE rant over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She has deleted Tracys comments off her hoover video 😂 that hoover is one lot of shite, give me my shark hoover any day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she’s blocked her. Come on Tracey, time for a spectacular comeback, calling out this banger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracy being the one to take Cherine doon will make my life. Dae it Tracy , will send ye some balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw FFS 🤣🤣🤣 here comes the shallow and sharp breathing again. What a bleeping bleep. She really thinks we are all daft. Get this banger aff the app. She’s targeting vulnerable people who believe her pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11