CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laugh all you want but I’ve just spoken with someone who knows her well and they have confirmed she has been on drugs for years too and has been abusive in her relationships in the past but paints out she is the abused

Reactions: 4
Laugh all you want but I’ve just spoken with someone who knows her well and they have confirmed she has been on drugs for years too and has been abusive in her relationships in the past but paints out she is the abused
we all know this, her ex Kevin (think thats his name) was on tiktok talking about it. She is a born liar.

Reactions: 5
It’s glaringly obvious to anyone that’s followed Cherine and her antics/lies that she has a severe addiction to opiate based pain and probably other drugs aswell. The very few times the filter has slipped you can see the state of her. She looks awful. The wifey left her kids to go and live with Cherine didn’t she? Wonder if they’ll bother their arse with her now.

Cherine has been caught out in lie after lie. Read previous threads if you're new here maybe👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we all know this, her ex Kevin (think thats his name) was on tiktok talking about it. She is a born liar.
The “wifey” Wis abusd tae n Everyin where she stays no is talkin aboot her sayn the wifey wis dead nice n wis abusd n public tae

Reactions: 2
The “wifey” Wis abusd tae n Everyin where she stays no is talkin aboot her sayn the wifey wis dead nice n wis abusd n public tae
She said the other week she didnae live in Glasgow anymore, she'd moved to somewhere by the sea, anyone know?

Pretending to be pregnant did she not ?
She lied about there being an actual child born, not only to the ex man but his daughter too. I'm sure the ex's daughter messaged her asking about the child when it should have been like 2 or something. She's a dangerous lassie, twisted in the nut!

Reactions: 10
So she has actually moved? After all the work her mum and dad put into that flat. I wonder if she’s gave it up or sub letting it.

So she has actually moved? After all the work her mum and dad put into that flat. I wonder if she’s gave it up or sub letting it.
Fk knos probbly subin it bit owes punters drug mony in Ridrie an cranhil

Reactions: 2
She said it in a video the other week, by the sea. It'll be weekend breaks in Crosshouse, probably been blacklisted by the Royal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8