CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she live tonight? Got to love it. Another bampot on the loose.
No the live she dun when the wifey fuckd aff wis recordid n a saw it oan ma fyp🫨 bet ye the wifey is gna b paintd as the new abusir n wil huv tae go inte hidin fae🫠

Reactions: 1
No the live she dun when the wifey fuckd aff wis recordid n a saw it oan ma fyp🫨 bet ye the wifey is gna b paintd as the new abusir n wil huv tae go inte hidin fae🫠
Oh aye. Because Cherine has playing the victim down to a fine art. That guy Kevin was lucky to get his story out about her.

Reactions: 3
Emdy know the wifey?? Anova victim a Cherine I bet
---
Oh aye. Because Cherine has playing the victim down to a fine art. That guy Kevin was lucky to get his story out about her.
Saw him an a knew he Wis tel in the truth
---
Sumdy a kno knos sumdy who stays next ti her n said she heard her abusin the wifey aw time

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay this crackpot turns up on FY page punting her tiktok crap - I've no idea why - I'm shein girl 😳😳😳

Any way, what's pushed me over the edge is that 100 envelope thing. You're supposed to put money from £1 to £100 and you save £5k

This nutjob is spouting that you can do this challenge in 3 months!!! I work full time and hardly earn £5k in 3 months. I did leave a message saying this and asking how she came across this money but she hasn't responded

This Tiktok must pay well for her.

I know she's got a lot of competition but this yin has to be the biggest bull 💩er on tiktok

Reactions: 5
Okay this crackpot turns up on FY page punting her tiktok crap - I've no idea why - I'm shein girl 😳😳😳

Any way, what's pushed me over the edge is that 100 envelope thing. You're supposed to put money from £1 to £100 and you save £5k

This nutjob is spouting that you can do this challenge in 3 months!!! I work full time and hardly earn £5k in 3 months. I did leave a message saying this and asking how she came across this money but she hasn't responded

This Tiktok must pay well for her.

I know she's got a lot of competition but this yin has to be the biggest bull 💩er on tiktok
The whole concept of that savings challenge is ridiculous. But it’s nae bother to big Cherine the Pip Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole concept of that savings challenge is ridiculous. But it’s nae bother to big Cherine the Pip Queen.
She's aff the pip noo Spanor, she's off benefits thanks to tiktok shop 🤥
Although I've I heard her right on that live the tax man's after her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's aff the pip noo Spanor, she's off benefits thanks to tiktok shop 🤥
Although I've I heard her right on that live the tax man's after her 😂
Did she say that? Someone has grassed her in then. I can’t believe shes came off all her benefits. Plus she would get Pip regardless.

Last edited:
Golly it’s awe hapnin fir crazy ass Cherine again😅 does she neva learn when tae shut her big trout pout mouth? Pure red neck daen a live pished and coked oot her noggin 😲 ducking out the camera tae snort coke. I know she wis daen it coz Ano who she got it aff eh n you could hear her dae lines 🫠 . Any wunder the wifey fuckd aff rumour has it that the wifey wis abused lik her ex wis
Probably uses her etch a sketches/drawing pads she sells to sniff lines off of.

• Haha
Did she say that? Someone has grasses her in then. I can’t believe shes came off all her benefits. Plus she would get Pip regardless.
Yeah she said she's off benefits now because of tiktok shop and Im positive I heard her make a comment about the only person who'll be at her door will be the tax man, maybe thats why Lorena's fucked off!

Reactions: 6
Did she say that?
Smoke and mirrors from the lassie who can’t tell the truth about mushrooms. She’ll be thinking‘I’ll tell them am no on benefits cos the taxman is after me and they’ll leave me alone’ Cherine’s effort at reverse psychology that she saw a TikTok about 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Smoke and mirrors from the lassie who can’t tell the truth about mushrooms. She’ll be thinking‘I’ll tell them am no on benefits cos the taxman is after me and they’ll leave me alone’ Cherine’s effort at reverse psychology that she saw a TikTok about 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s been watching too much CLA. I don’t believe for a minute she’s off benefits.

Reactions: 7
No way she will be off benefits. Some of the stuff she is selling she is only making pennies from each sale. She would need to be shifting some amount of cheap tit to make a decent living from it. She is a knotted liar!

No way she will be off benefits. Some of the stuff she is selling she is only making pennies from each sale. She would need to be shifting some amount of cheap tit to make a decent living from it. She is a knotted liar!
That’s exactly what I think. She’s selling cheap shite. She is on a fortune on benefits. High rate pip. There’s no way TikTok shop is paying her rent, car, lifestyle not to mention 6 holidays a year.

Reactions: 6