CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about the break up while still wearing her wedding ring🥴 Naming her now, have her street blues been cut with some brave pills, mind back in the day she wouldn’t even admit to being married to a female. I’m refusing to believe that auld wummin with the oose aff a lint roller she passes for hair is called Ayesha, be more lies. Maybe oor selectively illiterate Tayto pal can fill us in on the goss
Oose aff a lint roller for hair 😭😭🤣🤣🤣 I actually burst oot laughing wen I read at 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her name is Lorena 😂 does she forget when she was her “manager” before she became Wifey that she was in the videos and being named 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her name is Lorena 😂 does she forget when she was her “manager” before she became Wifey that she was in the videos and being named 😂
Wait so has she confirmed that her “partner” is Lorena that she was going on holidays etc with and was in loads of her videos for a while. Then disappeared when she got engaged.

Reactions: 6
Wait so has she confirmed that her “partner” is Lorena that she was going on holidays etc with and was in loads of her videos for a while. Then disappeared when she got engaged.
I don't think she has ever actually confirmed it but every knows that's who it is 😂

• Haha
Lorena Simpson, Cherine must have forgotten that she used to tag her ‘manager’ wifey back in the day .
IMG_7306.jpeg

• Haha
OMG 🤣🤣 that’s right. Mad Lorena. Cherine and her lies yet again. Who the duck is Ayesha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her video about the split. So what’s the wife’s name then. Is she so out of it on opiates she doesn’t know who she’s married to 😂

I unfollowed her so haven’t seen her for a while up until tonight. The wife obviously got pissed off sharing her house with 200000 toilet rolls!

• Haha
She’s said ayesha because of storm that happened the weekend she first went on live and said they split. She went on and made a video about the storm and the subtitles said ayesha 🤣 Thinks everyone buttons up the back lol

• Haha
There mad Cherine on saying the ‘Wifey’ is called Ayesha. Funny how the name comes out now.
I thought wifey was Lorena??
---
She’s said ayesha because of storm that happened the weekend she first went on live and said they split. She went on and made a video about the storm and the subtitles said ayesha 🤣 Thinks everyone buttons up the back lol
Nooo way is that why 😂😂😂 she’s no right

• Haha
Can’t trust a word that comes out her mouth. If she says something happened you can bet it’s the opposite

Reactions: 4