CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ny1 else finkin her latst video wae the securite camra in her brdrm is her startn tae paint the “wifey” as the abusr has startd? It scream Kevin awe ovr it i wishing the wifey wold dae wit he dun n tell her side cos evry 1 in that blok heard her abusin wifey lots a times it wis fuckn tragic tae heer n a hope shes awrite

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Super weird how you were able to spell properly when you first joined the site when you posted those three messages, then you went silent and came back spelling like that when you wanted to talk about Cherine years later.
Which one are you? Cherine or Lorenna?

IMG_2862.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going for Cherine full eh opiates sitting smeared in shite slevering a pile of pish about herself so she can greet about how she is being trolled 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad somebody said it. I've had several strokes trying to read those posts (and i don't mean the Darshan kind either)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Super weird how you were able to spell properly when you first joined the site when you posted those three messages, then you went silent and came back spelling like that when you wanted to talk about Cherine years later.
Which one are you? Cherine or Lorenna?

View attachment 2730095
Am usin ma pals account cos couldnie git a account of ma ain cos tattle no takin new accounts n ye can chek that yirsel by tryin tae sign up n I’ve git a learnin disabulity n that how ma spellin no good its no nice tae b dug up when its no ma failts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am usin ma pals account cos couldnie git a account of ma ain cos tattle no takin new accounts n ye can chek that yirsel by tryin tae sign up n I’ve git a learnin disabulity n that how ma spellin no good its no nice tae b dug up when its no ma failts
😂😂😂😂😂😂 give over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alexa play Ave Maria

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No your failts ? What's a failt

Reactions: 2
May be the case but she’ll still go to Largs. I worked at the Rankin years ago - people from Largs had there babies there. And was in a care home recently - resident admitted to Inverclyde
God I was born in the Rankin moons ago 🤣🤣 if Cherine got admitted to the Inverclyde shes on to plums. Hospital barely has a thing in it

Reactions: 5
Cherine & her shite bag made it to the canaries ..... i can feel a pissed up melt down tik tok drama on the cards lol, holiday with her dad because lorena seen the light & fucked off ... the way shes tanking the booze (mixed with the opiods) 10000% making a great bit arse of herself incoming !

Reactions: 7
I’d never heard of her, but I was in Edinburgh for a week for work and come across people playing sound clips of her to spooky music saying it’s what they dream about. Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There mad Cherine on saying the ‘Wifey’ is called Ayesha. Funny how the name comes out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about the break up while still wearing her wedding ring🥴 Naming her now, have her street blues been cut with some brave pills, mind back in the day she wouldn’t even admit to being married to a female. I’m refusing to believe that auld wummin with the oose aff a lint roller she passes for hair is called Ayesha, be more lies. Maybe oor selectively illiterate Tayto pal can fill us in on the goss

• Haha
Reactions: 7