Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Imagine paying 300 quid for a hairdryer when you and your wife have 5 strands of hair between you. They look like Phil and Grant Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just realised there’s a bank holiday coming up on Monday so that’ll be why she’s eating curries. Next thing we know there will be skitters aw er the shop and Cherine will be banging the door down at the royal wanting admitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cass_25

VIP Member
Tracy being the one to take Cherine doon will make my life. Dae it Tracy , will send ye some balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s took the go fund me doon, she’s keeping the money that was raised ‘to go towards Ross Hall’, she’ll spend that on a weekend away .
Aww the reporting etc and all it took was wee Tracy to tell folk wanced and wanced only about Cherine being a scamming cow for her to take it down , this is why Tracy will always be my favourite crackpot 😍
---
Tiktoks done her dirty with the search suggestion 😂
IMG_0580.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling at her trying to flog they daft hoovers. They’re a heap of shit it couldn’t even lift crisps. She says “it can do the hoovering while you’re at work” and one of the commenters has put “but hen you don’t go to work” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Slabbery Chops Tracy Hunter has weighed in on the Cherine Hairdryer Saga. I hope she didn't miss the start of her shift at Asda.

tracyasdaprice.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Ell87

VIP Member
She reminds me of a lassie I worked with years ago. Claimed she was in a relationship with a guy in undercover police, lived in a bought house, had a daughter. Perfectly plausible. She was sacked after being caught red handed lifting her hands to a resident. Turns out her dad was on tv news for some charity thing & they interviewed the family. Her life was actually her sisters life she described & she still lived at home with her parents. True what they say you can watch a thief but not a liar
you know a thief will steal from you, a murderer will kill you...you never know where you stand with a liar! Cherine is a dangerous liar and people need to stop falling for her bullshit

Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Nobody is jealous of you, ya walloper! People are coming for you because you are a known liar, you have swanned off on various holidays, constantly out eating, out buying shite like £7 toastie makers when all this money could have been used towards the surgery you want to “lead a normal life”. You have a better life than most who are on the NHS waiting lists, absolute C U Next Tuesday 🖕🏻
---
ALEXA play Ave Maria 🎻🎻🎻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Am usin ma pals account cos couldnie git a account of ma ain cos tattle no takin new accounts n ye can chek that yirsel by tryin tae sign up n I’ve git a learnin disabulity n that how ma spellin no good its no nice tae b dug up when its no ma failts
Alexa play Ave Maria

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
Oh no Poor Cherine! My heart is absolutely breaking for her. I really thought her and Loreena would make it after she bought Cherine some crisps and a crunchie after her shitebag installation surgery.

Hopefully we can help poor Cherine find a new wife. We know her type: does anyone know any bald ladies with a Munchausen's kink?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
She was making reference to us a few days ago. Mentioning another ‘site’ where she can’t control the comments, but of course making out we were all bullies and trolls. When infact Cherine, you are the liar and troll, coercing vulnerable people into believing all your lies and encouraging them to donate money to you when you and your bald wife are claiming every benefit going, swanning off on holiday and constantly buying shite. It’s no happening. Nothing is ever wrong with you on holiday. You are absolutely fine, someone with your alleged health problems would be frightened to go abroad incase anything happened to them as they wouldn’t get travel insurance without it costing more than the fucking holiday. But you go on holiday Cherine, because you know there’s nothing wrong with you or Loonball Lorena except self inflicted painkiller addiction.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
He’s a total fud, him and Leanne Orr are so fake. Put across this sweet and nice image but can tell they’re nasty wee fuckers 😆
Ave said it afore hens but gary Paterson needs his ain thread, louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Imagine how shocked Lorenas ex man must’ve been when he found out she’s fell in love with a mad junkie tik tokker with munchausens who she used to mod for 😂😂 what a slap in the nuts that is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

beebee789

VIP Member
Well done to @azura81 for the winning thread title!

The bold Cherine is back and as much of a con artist as ever. Posting a Gofundme for a stoma reversal (we called it!) because she's unwilling to wait for an NHS op. Swindling her well-meaning legion of morons into funding her addiction to pills and Tiktok Shop shite.

Her poor wife Lorena, with her Homer Simpson hairdo, must be regretting ever meeting the Mushroom queen.

• Haha
Super weird how you were able to spell properly when you first joined the site when you posted those three messages, then you went silent and came back spelling like that when you wanted to talk about Cherine years later.
Which one are you? Cherine or Lorenna?

IMG_2862.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ave said it afore hens but gary Paterson needs his ain thread, louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope
Your wish is my command 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12