Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her adoring followers keep reporting it. It's on youtube too. At the moment she is spouting off to someone about how famous she is.
Yeah i seen it on you tube. to be honest i`m seriously thinking of stopping watching her BORING TT.

Reactions: 3
Yeah i seen it on you tube. to be honest i`m seriously thinking of stopping watching her BORING TT.
She's going to kick off again tonight, she's in some bar saying she's going to sleep with someone's boyfriend. What a goon.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's going to kick off again tonight, she's in some bar saying she's going to sleep with someone's boyfriend. What a goon.
[/QUO
FKN PROSTITUTE SHE IS MAN DAFT...WHAT A MESS woman. PUTTING ON THAT SNOBBY SO CALLED VOICE YOU UGLY MONKEY FACE witch,

One time she said that she got herself in a “domestic violence situation” so her children got taken off her. I think her ex boyfriend was abusive (not the father of her kids). She looked like she was about to cry when she spoke about her kids being taken off her.

A few minutes later she told everyone on live that she’s lying about what she just spoke about and that no one really knows her

I think she’s been around a lot of awful men. I remember there was another time where she was in a pub and she didn’t like the way a man spoke to her. She started crying because he triggered her. And then she started saying stuff like “I’m not going to let a man treat me badly again”
she was a PROSTITUTE.

Reactions: 1
Ha Ha she is on one screaming and shouting in the pub. she has jut been told off.. she just said she is stealing the glass THIEF, and your sons take fk all to do with you. since you walked out on them.

OMFG she just washed her (FANNY FLAPS) HER OWN WORDS SHE IS PURE GUTTER TRASH VILE.

Last edited:
Guzzler you are without a doubt the angriest poster I’ve ever seen on here 😄 did she do something to you? There seems to be beeeeef!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FKN PROSTITUTE SHE IS MAN DAFT...WHAT A MESS woman. PUTTING ON THAT SNOBBY SO CALLED VOICE YOU UGLY MONKEY FACE witch,
She was saying she made three grand in three days on tiktok.. she was also telling people she is an actor 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsealeeart is a witch pure nasty fake scum turning on her supporters for butterfly monster bleeping fuming

• Heart
Chelsealeeart is a witch pure nasty fake scum turning on her supporters for butterfly monster bleeping fuming
Omg I'm fuming to how can she stick up for that monster butterfly! And now she's blocked lulu wow just wow. All because moon monster sent her a universe saying " well none of u other fuckers send me a universe apart from her" her supporters r turning agenst her now bloody right to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah she is vile. She admits it all the time though so not sure why people are surprised at her behaviour tonight. She only wants the $$$'s. No idea why people support her.

Reactions: 5
Seriously how can I start a thread about bus simon who went to mels and hobo Ralph's wedding as a guest with " what does that say"? Lawrence and dannyt the bloke that sounds like bodger and badger

It’s Queencontraverc who had all the real tea on Chelsea , she worked in the women’s refuge she was in many many years ago and became friends with her and godess later on in life , she told endless stories of them all going out and Chelsea running off from bars not paying , stealing a pineapple from the local shops and so on , queencontraverc had access to Chelsea’s files and I dare repeat what she said said as it’s a major breach , Chelsea wasn’t big on tiktok at the time

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.