Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen her on tiktok? She's a total mess drinks brewdog all the time and goes out in the chelsea area (of london) and starts shouting to herself its actually quite sad as she obviously had some deep rooted issues. The people that follow her just encourage it though and tell anyone that says 'go home' or whatever to stop telling her what to do!! She's trying to make it as an artist but yesterday did she was going to burn all her paintings.....

Reactions: 6
Yes I’ve seen her, yesterday was the worst and very worrying. Her art is very good though .

Reactions: 4
I really feel for her - I really don't think tiktok is good for her. I hope she has some support

Reactions: 2
Yes I’ve seen her, yesterday was the worst and very worrying. Her art is very good though .
I really feel for her - I really don't think tiktok is good for her. I hope she has some support
Completely agree I don't think tiktok or insta is good for her but I think it's the only thing she had at the moment as she was saying it at her therapy...I feel really sorry for her too and her 'friends' on there just seem to be enabling her and not really helping. Yesterday was very hard to watch.

Reactions: 1
She said yesterday her Scottish friend is going to visit her at the weekend maybe she can help her, I hope so

Chelsea has been so manic recently. She openly mentions her bipolar but I’m not sure if she’s on medication or not. I think her art is brilliant and she’s so misunderstood. The bouts of crying on live are concerning though and it doesn’t seem like she has any family or close friends looking out for her.

Reactions: 4
Her art is phenomenal! I do love her personality aswell so confident and doesn’t care what anybody thinks

Reactions: 2
Was anybody else watching her last night? She got chucked out of the ivy was drunk and filming other customers when she was asked not too then proceeded to film the manager when he had also asked not too be when he was explaining why she had to leave, she really does herself no favours and that's an understatement where are her "real" friends?? I don't think she has any and im not taking about her mods people that would genuinely have her best interests. She was also swearing and shouting in the McDs with kids there... blames everything on her bi polar too.

Reactions: 7
She has a new Tik tok now chelsealeeartqueen on live all the time begging for gifts she says she wants to be number one this week she moved from 99 to 26 in a day, people are nuts spending so much money

Reactions: 3
She has a new Tik tok now chelsealeeartqueen on live all the time begging for gifts she says she wants to be number one this week she moved from 99 to 26 in a day, people are nuts spending so much money
She's still on there now she's currently no. 12 in the rankings for the week she's literally been in there hours begging for likes and gifts

Reactions: 3
She's still on there now she's currently no. 12 in the rankings for the week she's literally been in there hours begging for likes and gifts
Does she really need gifts I mean she lives in Chelsea and seems to live a good lifestyle.

Anyone been watching in the last week that guy rickstaa wouldn't trust him was far as I could throw him def using Chelsea for views/followers. Also she had another breakdown 2 days ago and said she wouldn't drink again was back on the Guinness yesterday.... She's her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.