Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinytree

A bit of last night, included some of her "dancing" as well at the end which had me laughing my ass off this morning as I was fast forwarding through the footage to see what I captured. I'm sure Lisa Starz screenrecorded the rest,there was a lot. I didn't know Ezra was still there, I can only imagine what she was thinking as all this was going on but obviously she doesn't gaf about Chels she's just using her for a place to crash

I couldn't get it to upload here so had to put it on vimeo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many places she's banned from lol
She's probably banned from all of them now, not just the ones she's been rude in. Chelsea (the area) will have a pub/restaurant network, when you get a customer who causes disruption from being drunk/violent/leaves without paying/etc. You ping a WhatsApp round the other venues with a photo or description of the perpetrator. Lets face it, Chelsea is easy to spot! The venue can then decide to not serve them (I watched a live once when Chelsea went into a bar and was completely ignored by the staff, it was reasonably quiet in there and she stood at the bar and no-one came near her. There's no way they would have done this to a customer if they didn't know who she was, they knew she was a troublemaker) Or the venue can decide to serve them but keep a close eye on them. I think this is why people think Chelsea is sometimes treated unfairly by venue staff. She hasn't seemed to do 'too much' but still gets asked to leave. This is because the venue already know about her, they will know that 4 other bars have already kicked her out so the first sign of her stepping out of line and they remove her from the premises. She's basically not welcome anywhere in the area anymore which is why she goes to Putney a lot now.

And just to say, if any of you on here are her supporters who have given a 1-star review to a bar or restaurant SHAME ON YOU. These are small businesses who are really struggling due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Seriously, so many places have shut down, laid off staff, etc. And you've left a rotten review because some serial offender has gone in and kicked off and then been removed from the premises to not disturb the other PAYING customers. really SHAME ON YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Noodlebuddy

I'll be honest with you, friends....

I feel a bit horrible talking about someone who is very obviously mentally ill.

HOWEVER, I really do think she is a nasty, horrible, con woman. We have all said it plenty of times, you can't attribute the things she does to her mental illness and past trauma.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE suffer from poor mental health in some way or other, myself included.
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE have suffered abuse and trauma in their lives, again myself included.

It does not give you the right to act entitled and be abusive to other people. It also doesn't automatically excuse you from being racist because your children are mixed race.

She makes a mockery of good people who have mental health problems.

She needs bringing down about 800 pegs, I also really think she needs to be hospitalised as she is an absolute menace to other people and a very dangerous woman.

Sorry for the not very articulate rant as I have been up the past few nights with my kid. Im tired and frustrated but I hope you all get what I'm saying?!

I wish I had the time or energy to contact all the relevant people that shouldn't of been mentioned in that shambles of a YouTube video that her bunny boiler friend put together. She deserves to get in trouble and finally face some consequences for her actions.

EDITED TO ADD:

She made a claim last night that people are trying to troll her mum. I don't believe anyone here would do that but can we all agree that her family, in particular her children are innocent people and should be kept off tattle? I imagine they have had enough stress in their lives regarding leanne. They should be completely off limits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Moolo

First time on the thread - hello!

Seen her lives quite a bit on TikTok, thought she was fairly harmless but some of the stuff recently has made me realise not. Had a read of this thread the other day and it was eye opening to say the least.

I was just scrolling on TikTok and her live was on, didn’t even click on it but heard her say she wished cancer on someone and hoped they died. Utterly vile

Reported her.

Not sure who this was about but that is not ok. Disgraceful

Reactions: 16

Ab Fab

Anyone else think Ezra is a control freak? Looks like she’s not letting Chelsea go live as often as she used too. She’s always looking at Ezra for confirmation that’s she’s being a good girl today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely pissed out her head now, talking about black people as usual and saying to someone about their dad being a “rapist” and a “pedophile” 🤢it’s that bad her own followers are telling her to end it
Just used the n word.. really delightful lady

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Noodlebuddy

She makes an arse of her self every night and gets offended reading this every morning 😅 Watching her devour two days worth of food in five minutes last night was impressive..
She is yelling abuse into her phone again at the moment 😕
If she has been diagnosed with a mental illness I would put money on it being ASPD.
I think you are spot on with that.

She is all over the place this morning. I think she had high expectations of the friend visiting, and is angry that they have their own things going on that don't involve the centre of the universe itself chelsealeeartindaplace.

Also, I'm putting this out there now... if leanne makes it to America in the next six months, I will get her face tattooed on my left tit. (I say the left one, as its the bigger of the two and I need plenty of room for those lips of hers)

She's so full of shit and beyond delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Russiandolly

she has been reading all the threads here lmfao she`s well triggered. truth hurts leanne feeley.
I know people feel sorry for her but honestly no-one I know with bipolar behaves this way.. She is just an abnoxious, aggressive, dishonest individual. The level of stupidity amongst her 'followers' is frankly terrifying... as is the way she eats cake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a bit mean sharing her kids names. They're teenagers and didn't ask for any of this. It must have been difficult enough for them having a mum with severe mental problems...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've watched Chelsea for a long time but now really struggle with it. At one point, I thought she might redeem herself. Get proper help for her problems but she just keeps going around in circles. She's incredibly self-destructive. I watched one of her lives where she talked about her childhood and it was incredibly sad and went a long way to explaining why she behaves the way she does but it's hard to have sympathy and understanding for someone who constantly lashes out and then has zero remorse. She never learns. She seems to be getting worse, the fact she didn't really address the incident in the hotel reception and now acts as if nothing happens. It's no big deal to her. All this means is that she's going to continue and at some point she's going to get beaten up or arrested or, most likely, sectioned. I do think at her core she is a sweet person but her demons are too strong and they surface far too much.

Reactions: 13

MsFatBooty

Someone on there has created the user urboyswatchyourtiktok and just commented yr boys watch yr tiktok one of them is in my class I gave them yr @ and they said they watch already... How bizarre. It got deleted pretty quickly.
Someone made an account using the pictures of her boys she showed during a live and were commenting saying things like hi mum it's me I miss you. Her face changed completely when she saw it. Chelsea and her actions aside, that's pretty messed up, who even thinks of doing that.

• Sad
  • Wow

Noodlebuddy

She wears the same clothes for days 🤢

Never mind telling everyone else to wash their fannys, I bet hers bloody stinks! 😆😆

• Haha

Noodlebuddy

if I wanted to, I could probably get to know her — but after seeing a couple things…..not sure if I want to engage with her ‘power’ for a lack of better word
Ezra, would you like to spill the beans on her before she spills more on you?

This is the place, honey.

• Haha

tinytree

She’s absolutely pissed out her head now, talking about black people as usual and saying to someone about their dad being a “rapist” and a “pedophile” 🤢it’s that bad her own followers are telling her to end it
Just used the n word.. really delightful lady
Holy cow what was she saying about black ppl?

I cant sleep, logged on Insta and she was live drunk as hell and still drinking. Looks like it’s 6am in london and she’s still going. And she had her boobs out Licked her nipples then ended the live.

• Wow
  • Haha