Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was live i missed the beginning not sure what was up, think its tattle life on her. but then again it could be Ricksta don`t want anything to do with her, for saying she was going to stab his kids and kill his dad...

You need to declare your criminal record when you apply for an ESTA (visa waiver). I don't think having a criminal record automatically precludes you from entering, it has more to do with the severity of crime and how long ago it was (I think).

Also, I can't imagine Chelsea on an 8 hour flight. Could you imagine? She'll need to be the centre of attention, she'll play up, people will complain, she'll kick off. She'll be sent straight back home again.
She’d need to be careful with her drinking and shouting. Flight staff dont duck about when it comes to passengers being loud or abusive to others.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be quite lucid today and all her regrets are getting to her. She's aware that alcohol isn't good for her and knows she needs to stop. They looked like real tears today and i genuinely feel for her as it must be a horrible daily battle to have bipolar on top of what she's had to go through as a child, which has clearly helped make her the way she is today. I hope she does give up drinking as she seems like a nicer person today.

Reactions: 1
she says she is stopping drinking in January lol let`s wait and see.

She seems to be quite lucid today and all her regrets are getting to her. She's aware that alcohol isn't good for her and knows she needs to stop. They looked like real tears today and i genuinely feel for her as it must be a horrible daily battle to have bipolar on top of what she's had to go through as a child, which has clearly helped make her the way she is today. I hope she does give up drinking as she seems like a nicer person today.
Did you watch her last night? She was evil vile and Racist.I have BPD and don`t go on like that. she is just wanting sympathy and she is getting none from me. BOOYAKAAA .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've noticed this is part of her cycle.
It's very easy to feel sorry for her when she is like she is today and I used to until I noticed she does this every few weeks.

She always says she is going to stop drinking and never does.

I think she is feeling very sorry for herself because she expected pricksta to forgive her by now, she is missing his cash and constant validation.

Reactions: 6
It's very easy to feel sorry for her when she is like she is today and I used to until I noticed she does this every few weeks.

I think she is feeling very sorry for herself because she expected pricksta to forgive her by now, she is missing his cash and constant validation.
Oh ffs... Have i been sucked in? 🤦🤣 Yeah she said she was going off live for the rest of the night but that didn't last long, she's back on again.

Ps.. Pricksta hahaha 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

100% AGREE WITH YOU.

Reactions: 2
She's upset because somebody has been screen recording her and uploading it to YouTube. Theres a longer version of the hotel reception incident where she leaves the hotel and is laughing about it on the street outside. It ends with her using a racial slur. That's always going to be up there now, she has no control over it.

Reactions: 8
She's upset because somebody has been screen recording her and uploading it to YouTube. Theres a longer version of the hotel reception incident where she leaves the hotel and is laughing about it on the street outside. It ends with her using a racial slur. That's always going to be up there now, she has no control over it.
yeah i seen it on you tube...a leopard never changes it`s spots. yes she is full of remorse as usual she will never change, Don`t be fooled by it. get on meds for your bipolar if you want to help yourself.More lies saying she is scared to go out her house she is out and about every day, night after night in pubs, she is barred from every where in chelsey, that is why she has to go further away to shop and drink...now its colder outside she is staying in, looks like she is going to make a sob story to post on TT ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New here 👋🏻 I have had to block her account I watched that live when she was horrible to the man in the hotel she blames everything on bipolar when it’s the drink turning her that way. She literally does my tits in “oooo a witch like me ” no pal your a racist annoying twit

Reactions: 9
New here 👋🏻 I have had to block her account I watched that live when she was horrible to the man in the hotel she blames everything on bipolar when it’s the drink turning her that way. She literally does my tits in “oooo a witch like me ” no pal your a racist annoying twit
Hi welcome huni x

To understand why lots of people support Chelsea you need to look at Katie Hopkins. Katie Hopkins is a racist. Every time she posted something racist, she would get 50 people agreeing with her BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST TOO. The same has happened to Chelsea. She's been on TikTok a while now and the people who were first drawn in by her art and her crazy energy have been put off by her racism. That's why her numbers have dwindled dramatically. She's now left with a smaller core audience. If you read the comments, a lot of them are anti-vax, anti-mask, think Covid is a conspiracy :rolleyes: These people are also more likely to lean towards the right. Chelsea has really painted herself into a corner because she is an artist. The art world is intrinsically left wing. She's fukd it. She might sell a few scarves to a few racists but her art will never take off now because of her open racism. Katie Hopkins was eventually kicked off social media and Chelsea will be too. And I don't think that will be a bad thing for her. Her life and mental health will improve without her band of small-minded supporters.

Reactions: 7
To understand why lots of people support Chelsea you need to look at Katie Hopkins. Katie Hopkins is a racist. Every time she posted something racist, she would get 50 people agreeing with her BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST TOO. The same has happened to Chelsea. She's been on TikTok a while now and the people who were first drawn in by her art and her crazy energy have been put off by her racism. That's why her numbers have dwindled dramatically. She's now left with a smaller core audience. If you read the comments, a lot of them are anti-vax, anti-mask, think Covid is a conspiracy :rolleyes: These people are also more likely to lean towards the right. Chelsea has really painted herself into a corner because she is an artist. The art world is intrinsically left wing. She's fukd it. She might sell a few scarves to a few racists but her art will never take off now because of her open racism. Katie Hopkins was eventually kicked off social media and Chelsea will be too. And I don't think that will be a bad thing for her. Her life and mental health will improve without her band of small-minded supporters.
100% Agree but to be honest she will always be a racist..foul mouth drunk druggy.

I flew to New York 2 weeks ago. It's strict. She needs to be double-vaxxed. And you need to wait til 14 days after your SECOND vax before you can fly. So she's not going anytime soon. I'm not sure she's serious about going anyway. I kinda hope she doesn't. New York will chew her up and spit her out. It won't be good for her here.
With what money for a ticket, accomodation and spending cash!!????🤣🤣😅🤣

You need to declare your criminal record when you apply for an ESTA (visa waiver). I don't think having a criminal record automatically precludes you from entering, it has more to do with the severity of crime and how long ago it was (I think).

Also, I can't imagine Chelsea on an 8 hour flight. Could you imagine? She'll need to be the centre of attention, she'll play up, people will complain, she'll kick off. She'll be sent straight back home again.
Nevermind that Probably dashing off to the loo every 15 mins to light up her spliff😂😂😂🤣😂

100% AGREE WITH YOU.
Her ego is off the charts sometimes FFS

Do you think everyone in chelsea knows about her antics? Sometimes when she walks around she looks a bit sheepish..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why has the Arcadium in Chelsey still have her pictures there.thought they said they did not know her. won`t do good for there business having her stuff there having being a RACIST.

With what money for a ticket, accomodation and spending cash!!????🤣🤣😅🤣

Nevermind that Probably dashing off to the loo every 15 mins to light up her spliff😂😂😂🤣😂

Her ego is off the charts sometimes FFS

Do you think everyone in chelsea knows about her antics? Sometimes when she walks around she looks a bit sheepish..
Yes they all know about her. she is banned from most shops and pubs there, that is why she goes further afield. oh she said everyone has to send her xmas gifts tomorrow when she is on to entertain lol. she is running ppl down again in the streets talking about how they dress.

• Haha
I think all the people who support her are actually racist. She was on live with an older woman called Jane. I think she’s around 60. She used the n and p slur openly, stuck up her middle finger and told everyone they can do one because she can say whatever she likes

Jane also said her grandkids are biracial because her daughter married a Muslim man. Since when was Islam a race? I hate people who say I can’t be racist because my XYZ family member/friend isn’t white. Why is it that racist people always use that line?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On a side note what does rickstaa gain from buying all these gifts for other tiktokers ? What is his plan I wonder, he thinks he's such a big man gifting everyone else can't stand him or chels. He's a grown man and keeps saying oh I don't care about tiktok I'm coming off it then does this. Seems like tiktok is v important to him.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
On a side note what does rickstaa gain from buying all these gifts for other tiktokers ? What is his plan I wonder, he thinks he's such a big man gifting everyone else can't stand him or chels. He's a grown man and keeps saying oh I don't care about tiktok I'm coming off it then does this. Seems like tiktok is v important to him.
Ricksta does nit talk to her no more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.