Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was she ranting about earlier? She was going on about fake friends not texting her back - was it Lisa?
I don`t think so..

Oh yeah I know he doesn't but this popped up on my fyp where he was gifting castle after castle to another tiktoker just wondered what he gets out of it
I`ts to make him look good, he loves to tell ppl hes loaded. as he pouts his lips lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I know he doesn't but this popped up on my fyp where he was gifting castle after castle to another tiktoker just wondered what he gets out of it
Make himself popular on there I think, be the Mr niceguy of tiktok although he professes not to care about it yet had a meltdown the time it reset when he was at no1 πŸ™„
Hes the biggest humblebragger I've ever come across and always has to talk down people whilst talking about how much cash he's thrown at them. Him and his MySpace angles and pouting irrationally annoy me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was she ranting about earlier? She was going on about fake friends not texting her back - was it Lisa?
Yes i believe so

I don`t think so..

I`ts to make him look good, he loves to tell ppl hes loaded. as he pouts his lips lol.
The pout 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Make himself popular on there I think, be the Mr niceguy of tiktok although he professes not to care about it yet had a meltdown the time it reset when he was at no1 πŸ™„
Hes the biggest humblebragger I've ever come across and always has to talk down people whilst talking about how much cash he's thrown at them. Him and his MySpace angles and pouting irrationally annoy me.
I mean how old are these people.... trying to be popular on tik tok...FFS...get a life!!

Reactions: 4
Yea she’s back on the piss, gave up for a couple of hrs πŸ˜‚ eating like a pig πŸ˜‚ it took less than 2mins for her to finish 2 bagels πŸ˜‚ Miss Piggy she is 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As others have already mentioned her views have gone way down just looked she's got 145 odd in her live ATM. Literally the only time she gets anymore is when she's making a right show of herself, what a sad state of affairs.🀣

She ain't gonna be "tiktok famous" for much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yea she’s back on the piss, gave up for a couple of hrs πŸ˜‚ eating like a pig πŸ˜‚ it took less than 2mins for her to finish 2 bagels πŸ˜‚ Miss Piggy she is 🐽
Quite frankly all this behaviour i think she is doing on purpose, the sloppy eating, picking nose, belching and provocative videos...she knows it has been mentioned so she is basically throwing it out there!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.