Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That butterflymoonstar is crazy 🤣 I'm sat here laughing at the Youtube recording.
Shes An absolute joke tbh!!

No

No... but she said they were visiting Monday now it`s Tuesday lol no doubt we will find out.
And then it was said wednesday .

Wow last night was wild. That butterfly mod was mentally unstable, shouting at everyone, telling everyone to F off if they didn’t agree with her, then crying when she realised that nobody in the comments liked her. She needs help lol

Chelsea’s always been about the money. If you gift her castles you can basically say anything and bully anyone and she will defend you 🤣
She also started blocking anyone that had an opinion or wanted to stick up for the other mods (who were the normal ones). I don’t know how people can tolerate her ungrateful self
Yes and while she was telling everyone to eff off "chelsea" was laughing!!!! Does C actually have any loyalty/friendship to anyone who doesnt throw cash in her direction???

New to the forum as i only just found out this existed! I love u guys already 🤣 leanne feeley is a skank! I know the truth about her. as a kid she was in care, she was the one who used to abuse her baby daddy hense why he has the kids, she was never in a mental hospital, she used to sell her body around london that’s how she knows people, she has nothing to do with her kids because they don’t want to know her, she lives on benefits and tik tok gifts! She has never ever been medically diagnosed with bi polar hense why she isn’t on any medication and isn’t sectioned! She has a criminal record because of what she used to do! How she has not been beaten up on the streets i do not know. The woman is a liar, disgrace and she needs to be cancelled from tt and life!
Why was she in care as a kid??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just read on a tt thread she is blocked on her accounts that is why she is not on lol.
She will be foaming at the mouth...

More than usual I mean. 🤣

Oh well, she now has some time to wash and change her clothes, maybe do an 'O PLEX' treatment or two.

Even better she could contact moschino about that AD campaign she has convinced herself they would want to do with her, what with her being 'Tiktok famous, 20 million views, art into fashion, for the kids, billionaire brothers, Hugh Grosvenor, Belgravia darling OOOH' and all...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she has made another new account anyone know what it is ?

She will be foaming at the mouth...

More than usual I mean. 🤣

Oh well, she now has some time to wash and change her clothes, maybe do an 'O PLEX' treatment or two.

Even better she could contact moschino about that AD campaign she has convinced herself they would want to do with her, what with her being 'Tiktok famous, 20 million views, art into fashion, for the kids, billionaire brothers, Hugh Grosvenor, Belgravia darling OOOH' and all...
oh i fkn love it lmfao.

she`s back on her account chelsealeeartlondon. The state of it with the headscarf shes in a restaurant stuffing her face saying get jealous to her followers ect, she is saying cussing English ppl again, fkn ugly ape face. no wonder she is hated she is just vile.

Last edited:
She's just gone live now on her usual account. Having a Chinese for one, the imaginary Texan friend must have missed their flight 😂. She's only on 5 minutes & ranting already 🙄

• Haha
She's just gone live now on her usual account. Having a Chinese for one, the imaginary Texan friend must have missed their flight 😂. She's only on 5 minutes & ranting already 🙄
see the state of the headscarf on her lol.

Leannes texan friend...

see the state of the headscarf on her lol.
She needs to stop with the appropriation! It's gross.

I cant watch when she is eating, it turns my stomach. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Did anyone see her a few nights ago when she was drinking a bottle beer ad eating olives ? Then the manager came over to talk to her. She muted the live till he finished speaking to her, when she came bk on her face was bright red oh i wonder why lol... she got told to finish her drink and leave.....

Reactions: 5
Such a sket. Sat there judging a thin woman for eating… and saying she’s going to steal the napkin she’s wearing around her neck. Just a woman.

Reactions: 3
I need to figure out how to post pics on here.
Screenshot then attach files and select the picture file ... attach files is bottom left of the quote or reply box when yr posting

Noooooo I've been blocked lol will have to use my other TT account 😭😭🤣
She just said if you don't live in London yr mentality is thick as duck, and these brain-dead idiots continue to follow and support her 😮

• Haha
Yep!!! Fat shaming other customers at the restaurant too, she's always staring at people too she's got over 500 viewers only because she's acting up again.
I think she stares in the hope that they will say something and give her an excuse to kick off and she can then say that they started it and her usual "I've done nothing wrong".

I'd like to see her acting the way she does in the area that I live in... it'd be lights out, leanne. 🤣

• Haha
Screenshot then attach files and select the picture file ... attach files is bottom left of the quote or reply box when yr posting

Noooooo I've been blocked lol someone said is Chelsea posh I said her no but the area yes 😭😭🤣
oopy Thanks for the info on posting pics.

oopy Thanks for the info on posting pics.
What an ugly square head witch.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She needs help big time just cut herself off mid rant going on about bullies again

Attachments

• Haha
I have a video to post but it says files to large does anyone know how to compress it to 5 mb ?

Hey showing her true colours the other night when it kicked off btwn her mods it's all about the 💰💰💰

I have a video to post but it says files to large does anyone know how to compress it to 5 mb ?
Use a video compressor app the first one that comes up green logo v easy too use 👍

Attachments

Hey showing her true colours the other night when it kicked off btwn her mods it's all about the 💰💰💰

Use a video compressor app the first one that comes up green logo v easy too use 👍
Thanks i was just looking at them hopefully i can post this it`s a great one.

Thanks i was just looking at them hopefully i can post this it`s a great one.
What size does the file need to be compressed to ? and is it free ? thanks

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.