Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow last night was wild. That butterfly mod was mentally unstable, shouting at everyone, telling everyone to F off if they didn’t agree with her, then crying when she realised that nobody in the comments liked her. She needs help lol

Chelsea’s always been about the money. If you gift her castles you can basically say anything and bully anyone and she will defend you 🤣
She also started blocking anyone that had an opinion or wanted to stick up for the other mods (who were the normal ones). I don’t know how people can tolerate her ungrateful self

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I'm fuming to how can she stick up for that monster butterfly! And now she's blocked lulu wow just wow. All because moon monster sent her a universe saying " well none of u other fuckers send me a universe apart from her" her supporters r turning agenst her now bloody right to.
What happened?

How did the live end?????because when i popped on she was getting raunchy in her kitchen, dancing like a stripper...i couldnt take it, she is quite racy and all sexed up!!!

Last edited:
Chelsealeeart is a witch pure nasty fake scum turning on her supporters for butterfly monster bleeping fuming
what happened i was asleep tit.

Wow last night was wild. That butterfly mod was mentally unstable, shouting at everyone, telling everyone to F off if they didn’t agree with her, then crying when she realised that nobody in the comments liked her. She needs help lol

Chelsea’s always been about the money. If you gift her castles you can basically say anything and bully anyone and she will defend you 🤣
She also started blocking anyone that had an opinion or wanted to stick up for the other mods (who were the normal ones). I don’t know how people can tolerate her ungrateful self
duck sounds like it all kicked off big time, i missed the lot.

What happened?

How did the live end?????because when i popped on she was getting raunchy in her kitchen, dancing like a stripper...i couldnt take it, she is quite racy and all sexed up!!!
well she was a prostitute she needs cancelled from tt.

Hi girls what about i make a Face book page up for just witch face haters we can all make fake profile names and gossip more about ape face, let me know if anyone is interested x

I really wish I lived closer cos she needs a good slap I'm so angry I've never liked her
Same here she need`s a good witch slap to the face.

She was saying she made three grand in three days on tiktok.. she was also telling people she is an actor 😅
The lies just pour out of her rotten mouth.

It’s Queencontraverc who had all the real tea on Chelsea , she worked in the women’s refuge she was in many many years ago and became friends with her and godess later on in life , she told endless stories of them all going out and Chelsea running off from bars not paying , stealing a pineapple from the local shops and so on , queencontraverc had access to Chelsea’s files and I dare repeat what she said said as it’s a major breach , Chelsea wasn’t big on tiktok at the time
spill more omg ..where is Queencontraverc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What happened?

Its all on you tube under the name lisa starz Shes live now and basically anyone who mentions lushy bushy is being blocked.

Reactions: 4
"Chelsea" doesnt even acknowledge that butterflymoonstar is off her head and and entertains her madness! How absolutely embaressing.... just because she got a universe gift from the butterflymoonsrar ..ha ha what a crock! Someone did mention on one of these feeds that butterflymoonstar seemed unstable...good call! Pathetic, grown women!!!

Reactions: 6
"Chelsea" doesnt even acknowledge that butterflymoonstar is off her head and and entertains her madness! How absolutely embaressing.... just because she got a universe gift from the butterflymoonsrar ..ha ha what a crock! Someone did mention on one of these feeds that butterflymoonstar seemed unstable...good call! Pathetic, grown women!!!
Go to you tub type in chelsealeeart you will see all her videos someone posted.

Hahaha I'm half way through the YouTube vid and it's bleeping hilarious. I am actually crying 🤣 is lulumari giving anyone else The Mighty Boosh vibes?! "no butterfly, im a box" 😂 absolutely gutted i missed all this, i knew butterfly was a space cadet!!! It was only a matter of time 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed how lisa doesnt come on to her lives anymore...another strange one, dabbling in spirits etc.

Have you noticed how lisa doesnt come on to her lives anymore...another strange one, dabbling in spirits etc.
I think Lisa was or is another rickstaa only hung around for the clout I caught her a couple of times on my fyp doing lives she barely had 50 people watching

New to the forum as i only just found out this existed! I love u guys already 🤣 leanne feeley is a skank! I know the truth about her. as a kid she was in care, she was the one who used to abuse her baby daddy hense why he has the kids, she was never in a mental hospital, she used to sell her body around london that’s how she knows people, she has nothing to do with her kids because they don’t want to know her, she lives on benefits and tik tok gifts! She has never ever been medically diagnosed with bi polar hense why she isn’t on any medication and isn’t sectioned! She has a criminal record because of what she used to do! How she has not been beaten up on the streets i do not know. The woman is a liar, disgrace and she needs to be cancelled from tt and life!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New to the forum as i only just found out this existed! I love u guys already 🤣 leanne feeley is a skank! I know the truth about her. as a kid she was in care, she was the one who used to abuse her baby daddy hense why he has the kids, she was never in a mental hospital, she used to sell her body around london that’s how she knows people, she has nothing to do with her kids because they don’t want to know her, she lives on benefits and tik tok gifts! She has never ever been medically diagnosed with bi polar hense why she isn’t on any medication and isn’t sectioned! She has a criminal record because of what she used to do! How she has not been beaten up on the streets i do not know. The woman is a liar, disgrace and she needs to be cancelled from tt and life!
Hi and welcome Thanks for posting x

Just read on a tt thread she is blocked on her accounts that is why she is not on lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.