Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DWP might view it different as it being gifted to her and not earned. I don’t know though. Maybe because it goes into a PayPal account they have no way of seeing these payments go in, because let’s face it there are thousands of them at it not just CLA.
When you receive benefits, you agree to conditions where they are means tested, one of those conditions is that they monitor your bank account - this is how EQ served time in prison.

TikTok 'gifts' are tax deductible and need to be declared on a tax return to HMRC. This is in the terms and conditions when creating a creator fund.

HTHs

Reactions: 1
The DWP might view it different as it being gifted to her and not earned. I don’t know though. Maybe because it goes into a PayPal account they have no way of seeing these payments go in, because let’s face it there are thousands of them at it not just CLA.
You cant use PayPal to shop in harrods and coffee shops and that so it must be going into her account at some point. I remember the time she lost her bank card or she said it was hacked she was lost without her usual stream of money.
It's not just the benefits part of it either, she talks of going to the dentist, so that's an example of another expense she possibly doesn't have to think about. Free prescriptions, eye tests and glasses, reduced council tax, cold weather payments. All things she doesn't have to factor into her budget even though she's clearly got the money to spare some weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When you receive benefits, you agree to conditions where they are means tested, one of those conditions is that they monitor your bank account - this is how EQ served time in prison.

TikTok 'gifts' are tax deductible and need to be declared on a tax return to HMRC. This is in the terms and conditions when creating a creator fund.

HTHs
Is it possible she could’ve opened another bank account to transfer her tiktok gift money into? One the DWP aren’t aware of? Idk how it works

Reactions: 3
When she lost her bank card she had to go to the bank. She slipped up because she said on live she didnt want to take money from her savings account but her bank account. She went on to say the savings account was for her sons. She realised afterwards what she had said on live and went off quiet quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure I heard a vulnerable man had lost all of his life savings that way. It's so sad, but like you said it's not just CLA there are so many begs out there.

Is it possible she could’ve opened another bank account to transfer her tiktok gift money into? One the DWP aren’t aware of? Idk how it works
They monitor ALL bank accounts. It's recently been announced that HMRC will be working alongside actionfraud to locate 'un-named' social media accounts. So if you set up an account as Chelsea Lee Art ( using her as an example) and think that you're not going to get caught as that's not your name - they will work with platforms and banks as they now use 'confirmation of payee' so the name on the payer transaction needs to match payee. If they don't the payment is returned. This came into action in April 2020. The likes of Monzo and Starling fell outside of this as there was some legal issue as to weather or not they were a 'banks' but that was resolved in 2019.
Sometimes is good having a hubby who works in banking fraud 😜

Reactions: 4
Hello. New to this topic. That woman drives me mad but can’t help watching her. The way she talks to people when they do not gift makes me mad. It’s like their right to have people give them
Money. Get a job. I’m slowly reading through the posts 😝😝

Reactions: 5
Hello. New to this topic. That woman drives me mad but can’t help watching her. The way she talks to people when they do not gift makes me mad. It’s like their right to have people give them
Money. Get a job. I’m slowly reading through the posts 😝😝
All she cares about is money and nothing else. a young boy give her his savings 2 weeks ago while he was I'm hospital . She then asked him did he want her to visit him in hospital. If this was a grown man asking a young girl it would cause outrage

All she cares about is money and nothing else. a young boy give her his savings 2 weeks ago while he was I'm hospital . She then asked him did he want her to visit him in hospital. If this was a grown man asking a young girl it would cause outrage
It is so so wrong. These people need to be made more aware of this scam and that is what it is a complete scam. I wouldn’t give anyone a penny over this type of thing. I find it hard to keep my mouth shut when watching their lives etc 🤬🤬🤬

Agree but CLA is far from the only one. There are thousands of them at it. Even the ones promoting these stupid games, it’s all targeting the vulnerable.

Well that ended with eq in disaster . But leanne is like a dog she will continue going back to eq.

Reactions: 2
EQ was right tho "if I moved to Australia I wouldn't be australian"

Chelsea, stop begging London so hard. We don't accept you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
EQ was right tho "if I moved to Australia I wouldn't be australian"

Chelsea, stop begging London so hard. We don't accept you.
All she did was slate people that don’t live in London but then started going on about how she’s bored of it and she’s going to be in America.

Good luck. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes. She’d be just another homeless person riding the $1 bus all day because the US isn’t as soft as the UK.

She lives in London because she has free accommodation. She has money because she cons vulnerable people and begs. Nothing she has has been earnt through hard work.

I am
Not even sure what this woman actually does except get thrown out of coffee places and goes to Harrods to get a carrier bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.