Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she sent it back because the sausages looked undercooked. But it’s the way she speaks to the waiter. So rude! Lost it because there were seeds on her avocado. Then goes on about how she used to be a chef and she’s just an English girl who’s very fussy. What’s that got to do with anything
Someone just said earlier it’s all the sand with her. Life on repeat. Getting boring. Her obsess with EQ is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.
if you are that fussy and a former chef, why not just go and buy some nice ingredients and cook your own food, it’s not like she has anything better to do? Just seems ridiculous to always go out and moan about every single meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if you are that fussy and a former chef, why not just go and buy some nice ingredients and cook your own food, it’s not like she has anything better to do? Just seems ridiculous to always go out and moan about every single meal 🤦🏻‍♀️
She must spend about 100£ a week alone then on house deliveries dropping in her drink and takeaway. I'm not body shaming her but because she has so much money now she is just constantly eating .

Reactions: 4
She must spend about 100£ a week alone then on house deliveries dropping in her drink and takeaway. I'm not body shaming her but because she has so much money now she is just constantly eating .
And the rest...! Eating I'm restaurants 2x a day 7 days a week, add the coffees, the beers and the takeaways - easily £600 a week plus.

I won't lie, yes I'm jealous. In this heat I daren't put the oven or hob on.... Salad and sarnies in this house 🤣

Reactions: 8
She used to cook on her lives. Not seen her do that in a long time.

Reactions: 3
I think she knows that by going out & eating she gets more viewers. As when she made soup all the time at home she got about 400 viewers but out & about the average 1.2k. Viewers = gifts 🎁

Reactions: 6
She admitted months ago that she was lying about being a chef years ago🤣 she just uses it as an excuse in cafes to make herself feel superior

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I do watch her when she’s out and about, I find it entertaining but I suppose it’s summer, might be different in the winter. She might be back to making her soup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she isn't online much this week either because go head to head with eq will make her about 25k which will do her for awhile . Eq is desperate to get to 100k when she will make money for her videos then so she will just use cla for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she isn't online much this week either because go head to head with eq will make her about 25k which will do her for awhile . Eq is desperate to get to 100k when she will make money for her videos then so she will just use cla for that.
What? 25k?!

Not only was Mo Deen out without his bally, he had a fresh trim and 'married' an American woman for 20p and was kissing her on live. Might set the tone for Chelsea's mood today if she's seen it 👀

• Haha
More around £5-8k for CLA and EQ. The top 3 make around £20k a week depending on what the points are
More fool everyone who enables them to make that sort of money. It baffles me. Chelsea is going to be in a right mood this morning if she saw Modeens live last night! She gets consumed with jealousy

The week that eq and leanne went head to head eq made 40k which she openly said . Leanne bought her son a jacket and shoes for 2k and eq said she made 20k that week.
I hope they’re declaring to HMRC!

So when someone gifts them say a universe do they get what that person paid for it? I’m very new to all of this lol!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.