Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure anyone has seen any proof of that I thought his daughter was a little Tot.
I was watching that live months ago and being fair the daughter said that leanne said it about the k**f* but didn't say she produced one and at that time the daughter never said she was in her house only on the street .so I think they have changed their story a bit .

Reactions: 2
I've no idea then, was that the one he was threatening her it was all over TikTok at one time.
Yes, think she’s called Charlie or Charl. Someone shared a screen record of the Tiktok of his daughter talking to EQ about it all. it was Rick who then came on and said CLA pulled a knife on his daughter, she never said that. He mentioned the video of him threatening his daughter and he said that never happened it was edited and his daughter agreed it never happened.

Reactions: 5
I know, I think it’s a daughter from a relationship when younger as this girl must have been well in her teens.
He had her when he was 15,she is about 21 now I think

Cla is 81 I the rankings ,people have seen through her that all she wants is the cash .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't know what's what with them because I've only started paying attention with this so called romance. I can't wait to see the happy ending. I will keep saying the same thing, why is R not in Liverpool with his sweetheart 💋

Reactions: 3
CLA was right, EQ and Rick are bullying her together.
CLA is stupid to expect anything different, I could not bare to watch because i knew what was going to happen. I saw CLA crying afterwards, i just turned it off because it was predictable.

Reactions: 13
I have a hunch this is all conspired by the lot of them. Nothing brings in the punters more than a bit of drama. It's like let's all be like bitchy they love that the views will sky rocket

• Heart
Reactions: 8
EQ is just a vile bully. Whatever you think of CLA, EQ bullied her last night.

Reactions: 11
EQ falls out with people on purpose clearly. I can't imagine what Lisa would've done to have them fall out, it was all for show for CLA. She just picks people up and throws them away, she has no real need for friendships. She has no feelings, she reminds me of a sociopath.

Reactions: 11
EQ falls out with people on purpose clearly. I can't imagine what Lisa would've done to have them fall out, it was all for show for CLA. She just picks people up and throws them away, she has no real need for friendships. She has no feelings, she reminds me of a sociopath.
She is able to get away with it for now while she has her looks, just wait till she is old and she will end up with no one, she is not wearing that well now as it goes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.