Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EQ falls out with people on purpose clearly. I can't imagine what Lisa would've done to have them fall out, it was all for show for CLA. She just picks people up and throws them away, she has no real need for friendships. She has no feelings, she reminds me of a sociopath.
It's her persona and it works people watch they love it

Reactions: 2
So many people told leanne what eq would do to her ,but she wouldn't listen. She just waffled on that eq was the only person she trusted on the app . How the mighty have fallen leanne is 86 on the leaderboard now. Also as someone pointed out when eq rang her and had her on loud speaker leanne was very calm and not manic atall , so I do wonder how much she puts on . Also she must be stinking and she looks filthy with the dirt .

Reactions: 8
Cla doesn't have my sympathy and I dont think EQ is bullying either. CLA knew full well what she was getting in to and she gave out far much more talk than EQ did. I dont understand why people see CLA as this delicate, vulnerable little flower, in my opinion her act is much bigger and worse than EQ. atleast EQ admits what it is

Is she self diagnosed bipolar like EQ and Rick always say?
Yes. She has no formal diagnosis. To be clear a GP cannot diagnose Bipolar and the assessment is done over several sessions with a psychiatrist.

CLA 2 weeks ago said her GP had diagnosed her with DID and she had 27 different personalities. To repeat this is not done via a GP and DID is especially hard to diagnose and they don't sit and count 'alters/personalities' either.

She drives me batty with all this crap 🤣

Reactions: 5
CLA is stupid to expect anything different, I could not bare to watch because i knew what was going to happen. I saw CLA crying afterwards, i just turned it off because it was predictable.
It's all very manipulated by all of them. This drama creates division and with division comes sides and fans that will part with cash to show 'loyalty'. It's not real!

Reactions: 1
Yes I find leanne to be more vicious and evil than eq.
I agree! The way she speak to people when out. She thinks she better than everyone but then wants to play the 'council flat, come from nothing' in the next breath.

The staff at those coffee shops must dread her coming on.

EQ is vile but she owns her tit. Leanne blames it on everything but herself.

Reactions: 4
Genuine question is eq trans? I’m sure I read somewhere? Obviously no hate if so I just cannot remember x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes. She has no formal diagnosis. To be clear a GP cannot diagnose Bipolar and the assessment is done over several sessions with a psychiatrist.

CLA 2 weeks ago said her GP had diagnosed her with DID and she had 27 different personalities. To repeat this is not done via a GP and DID is especially hard to diagnose and they don't sit and count 'alters/personalities' either.

She drives me batty with all this crap 🤣
There’s something not right. She needs a full assessment. She said she’s been sectioned in the last has she not? A gp can’t diagnose you’re right.

Well anyway, you’ll all be pleased to know that she has just been gifted a 🦁 and has just announced that she will be getting pissed as a 🦜 to celebrate x

Does that put her right up the leaderboard? I’m going to look into these leaderboards so I can stop asking questions 🤣

There’s something not right. She needs a full assessment. She said she’s been sectioned in the last has she not? A gp can’t diagnose you’re right.
Has she been section? Possibly but with someone who's a pathological liar - we'll never know.
There absolutely is something going on but until she is clean they won't touch her unless she enters a rehabilitation programme.

Does that put her right up the leaderboard? I’m going to look into these leaderboards so I can stop asking questions 🤣
Nah, she's already too far behind now 🤣. Unless she gets a squillion lions and universes.

Next week she'll try again.

Has she been section? Possibly but with someone who's a pathological liar - we'll never know.
There absolutely is something going on but until she is clean they won't touch her unless she enters a rehabilitation programme.

Nah, she's already too far behind now 🤣. Unless she gets a squillion lions and universes.

Next week she'll try again.
I remember once she said she had been in a psychiatric hospital so I just assumed sectioned.

I agree! The way she speak to people when out. She thinks she better than everyone but then wants to play the 'council flat, come from nothing' in the next breath.

The staff at those coffee shops must dread her coming on.

EQ is vile but she owns her tit. Leanne blames it on everything but herself.
Tell me how Harcunt owns her tit? She hides it all behind an 'act' and 'insult comic'.... that aint owning your tit!

Tell me how Harcunt owns her tit? She hides it all behind an 'act' and 'insult comic'.... that aint owning your tit!
I can only talk from experience as I don't watch her as EQ her chat goes far to fast for me to follow what's going on 🤣. However I did follow Chelsey when she was prosecuted and imprisoned for fraud and when she came out - she totally held her hands up and I thought it was actually quite refreshing rather than say it wasn't her or she didn't know.

I should add I by no means am saying that her tit doesn't stink! Just from what I saw years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.