Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they’re declaring to HMRC!

So when someone gifts them say a universe do they get what that person paid for it? I’m very new to all of this lol!
Eq does but leanne doesn't. Eq was already in prison for fraud a few years ago so leanne will be next . They get 50% of the gift amount.

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand gifting to random begs on tiktok. I can think of much better things to spend my money on. And if you did want to donate money; there are so many deserving charities

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Eq does but leanne doesn't. Eq was already in prison for fraud a few years ago so leanne will be next . They get 50% of the gift amount.
Bloody hell was she. Who’s Leanne?

So if they get 50% they must be getting a hell of a lot of gifts to rake that much money in. I’m shocked, there are people struggling to feed themselves right now and she takes money off people with young families. These people gift her so she shouts them out and follows them, what a sad existence. They could use that money on their kids or to cook a good healthy meal. It’s just terrible. How does she sleep at night.

Reactions: 3
Asif Harwood declares it... she still hasn't paid the £25k she stole back yet nor the £13k fines she got for illegal tooth whitening! She may not claim benefits now but she certainly aint declaring tiktok earnings!

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell was she. Who’s Leanne?

So if they get 50% they must be getting a hell of a lot of gifts to rake that much money in. I’m shocked, there are people struggling to feed themselves right now and she takes money off people with young families. These people gift her so she shouts them out and follows them, what a sad existence. They could use that money on their kids or to cook a good healthy meal. It’s just terrible. How does she sleep at night.
Chelsea lee art isn't her name it's leanne . Yep and it's mostly vulnerable people gifting but she doesn't care . She has no respect for anyone not even her own kids .

A lot of them you would cross the road if you seen them out before Tiktok and now they all think they are better than everyone else.
Can anyone name me one person who is not an in that category.

The week that eq and leanne went head to head eq made 40k which she openly said . Leanne bought her son a jacket and shoes for 2k and eq said she made 20k that week.
I don’t believe she made 40k every 1 million diamonds is 5 grand

It’s not just these people getting gifts, so many people on TikTok begging these days. I just can’t believe people are stupid enough to spend their money on them.

It’s not just these people getting gifts, so many people on TikTok begging these days. I just can’t believe people are stupid enough to spend their money on them.
It’s a very strange phenomenon that I just cannot get my head around 🤷‍♀️

What I dont get is when they announce 'I'm doing the leaderboard this week' as if it is a concerted effort on their behalf. Surely the people gifting decide if you get there or not.

Reactions: 4
She keeps getting banned off the leaderboards now does she not? If CLAmis getting reported and banned surely EQ is, because she is vile.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she made 40k every 1 million diamonds is 5 grand
Don't forget she was also taking PayPal and asking about how to set us Vemno so that the Americans could 'pay her'.

Ohhh, I had no idea Chelsea wasn’t her name.
Chelsea (where she lives - but it's actually Plimico) Lee (for Leanne) and Art (Because she's an artist darling, didn't you know 🤣)

Plimlico Leanne Benefit Defrauder doesn't have the same ring about it for her user name 🤣🤣. ( And before you come for me on saying she defrauds.... Watch her videos where she says how to scam them, get emergency loans and apparently foster yourself 😁)

She keeps getting banned off the leaderboards now does she not? If CLAmis getting reported and banned surely EQ is, because she is vile.
She gets banned for being a racist, homophobic, absuive twit because she can't keep her lips shut when she drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't forget she was also taking PayPal and asking about how to set us Vemno so that the Americans could 'pay her'.

Chelsea (where she lives - but it's actually Plimico) Lee (for Leanne) and Art (Because she's an artist darling, didn't you know 🤣)

Plimlico Leanne Benefit Defrauder doesn't have the same ring about it for her user name 🤣🤣. ( And before you come for me on saying she defrauds.... Watch her videos where she says how to scam them, get emergency loans and apparently foster yourself 😁)

She gets banned for being a racist, homophobic, absuive twit because she can't keep her lips shut when she drinks.
Ahhh I get it now. She looks more like a Chelsea than a Leanne to be fair 😂

Yep! CLA doesn't have consistent weeks though, when her and eq were against each other on leaderboard she made about 8k, I imagine it's about £1-2k on a normal week
Plus the benefits she's on- the system is a joke! EQ was sent down for 25k benefit fraud but CLA can shop in Harrods and buy designer clothes and eat out in posh restaurants every day! I can't bare to watch her anymore. I just keep an eye on this thread hoping that the DWP have finally caught up with her. I actually liked her when she was first on TIKTOK x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The DWP might view it different as it being gifted to her and not earned. I don’t know though. Maybe because it goes into a PayPal account they have no way of seeing these payments go in, because let’s face it there are thousands of them at it not just CLA.

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand gifting to random begs on tiktok. I can think of much better things to spend my money on. And if you did want to donate money; there are so many deserving charities
I think it’s probably quite vulnerable people tbh. That feel they know these people and want to help them. It’s quite sad. I saw one video of it being likened to the addiction to gambling.

Reactions: 4
But it’s not cheap, these people must be spending hundreds if not thousands of pounds a month on these gifts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.