Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 that’s a good point, she used to wind BQ up let her go mental on live record it and then reported her, I think BQ brandished a gas rifle with a few threats.

What was the actual charge she got against EQ?

But yeah wouldn’t be surprised if she does the same again
I understand if someone is innocently being targeted but she was goading her. Told her to get a rope. She knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 4
Oh guys just to clarify i was totally confused last night it was reggie mills that she had on not trippy red. Just to avoid any confusion I caused last night

Reactions: 2
Since when did tattle become a CLA fan page? Some of the comments in here!!! Supporting her transphobia, saying it’s all EQ’s fault. Was it EQ’s fault when she told people to die of cancer? Or stole poppys off a memorial? Or was racist? Or got kicked out of places for her vile attitude? Didn’t think so. Don’t blame someone else FOR HER ACTION AND REACTION!! Vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Since when did tattle become a CLA fan page? Some of the comments in here!!! Supporting her transphobia, saying it’s all EQ’s fault. Was it EQ’s fault when she told people to die of cancer? Or stole poppys off a memorial? Or was racist? Or got kicked out of places for her vile attitude? Didn’t think so. Don’t blame someone else FOR HER ACTION AND REACTION!! Vile.
As CLA would say, ‘freedom of speech, bi**h’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Amen to this!!

EQ is a totally different story. Yes she is a trigger for CLA but CLA is a grown ass (or batty) woman. She harps on on a daily basis about taking accountability for her past, sorting it out for her future and so forth but when you're shoving tit in your lungs, up your nose and down your throat (and up your arse) then you're falling at the first hurdle.

Clearly CLA has mental health issues BUT as someone who works in the profession and has a diagnosis themselves there has to be a WANT to get the right help and support, the diagnosis and the medication. It's something that can't be sorted in days or even weeks and at the moment behaving the way she does gives her the money and 'feeds the monster' - would stable, happy, confident CLA have a place on TikTok, have the money rolling in? No! And she knows it, she plays up to it. You only have to look at her lives out in the community to see her checking people to see if they are checking her our, checking her viewing numbers and checking the gifts - she's constantly trying to her eye contact with those around her to get the attention she so desperately craves.

I also think that 'fact' that a trans female isn't female has absolutely no place in today society. If your child came to you and said that they don't align with the body they are born with you wouldn't harp on day in and day out that they'll never 'be a woman'. Have some respect people and have some empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf there are quite a few tiktok threads on here that are fan pages. It's a discussion thread & while there are definitely some peoples posts on here I roll my eyes at It's all about different opinions.

As someone who saw her at a bar in Brighton when she isn't live on tiktok she is completely different. Sat for the 90 odd minutes I was there completely quiet. Yet saw her on tiktok later kicking off for no reason. I personally believe it's a act after what I saw.

Reactions: 9
I understand if someone is innocently being targeted but she was goading her. Told her to get a rope. She knows exactly what she’s doing
Did EQ say that?
I read EQ was very mean to an 83 year old lady the other week, I saw some things myself I'm certainly not repeating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Harwood loses all rights to shout transphobia when she is utterly vile and transphobic to other trans people herself!

Reactions: 4
Did EQ say that?
I read EQ was very mean to an 83 year old lady the other week, I saw some things myself I'm certainly not repeating.
Yes eq said that . As 2 of my family members and my best friend used ropes with my friend only 15 months ago I found it very distressing that someone could be so vile .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I also think that 'fact' that a trans female isn't female has absolutely no place in today society. If your child came to you and said that they don't align with the body they are born with you wouldn't harp on day in and day out that they'll never 'be a woman'. Have some respect people and have some empathy.
How can EQ be FEMALE if she has XY chromosomes and was born with a cock and balls? If you want to go ahead and separate sex and gender and say EQ is a woman then be my guest, but don’t go saying she is ‘female’ that’s just ridiculous and biologically incorrect.
I personally am happy to call EQ a trans woman because she has gone the full way and medically transitioned, but I can also empathize with women from a feminist perspective who don’t want to pander to it because they feel like their spaces are being invaded.

Also as others have rightly said, you can cry transphobia all you want but EQ is a transphobe herself, a homophobe and she bullies disabled people. She’s absolute scum and acts just as badly as CLA when it comes to dishing out abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can EQ be FEMALE if she has XY chromosomes and was born with a cock and balls? If you want to go ahead and separate sex and gender and say EQ is a woman then be my guest, but don’t go saying she is ‘female’ that’s just ridiculous and biologically incorrect.
I personally am happy to call EQ a trans woman because she has gone the full way and medically transitioned, but I can also empathize with women from a feminist perspective who don’t want to pander to it because they feel like their spaces are being invaded.

Also as others have rightly said, you can cry transphobia all you want but EQ is a transphobe herself, a homophobe and she bullies disabled people. She’s absolute scum and acts just as badly as CLA when it comes to dishing out abuse.
she has female body parts. She’s female.
the amount of transphobia in this thread is sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.