Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel genuinely sorry for lisa, she seems like a decent person who is suffering from addiction issues and attracts bad people. Her partner is utterly vile and so is EQ… I feel for her a lot
Same and fact she was told not to dual dave cos EQ said so when they are actually good friends and can go live without having to do a battle everytime show how EQ thinks she can control people

Reactions: 4
EQ and CLA both think they're big in the game but sit in their bedrooms. CLA in particular would get knocked the duck out in about 5 seconds flat if she walked round Manc city centre carrying on like she does in London, EQ wouldn't even step out! Good job most Londoners turn a blind eye cos that tit doesn't wash up north (where she's actually from!) witch needs throwing in Piccadilly Gardens.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened with Lisa and eq I wonder . To be fair lisa looked depressed and like she got a slap of a fish when she was on social media, I would think lisa is a nightmare to be around .
I’d take being around Lisa any day of the week rather than having EQ in my presence.

Reactions: 8
She can definitely pack a lot of food away 😳
That's what drug addiction does for you. She keeps saying she can't possibly be addicted to Coke as she's not skinny but the amount of the illegal lettuce she smokes and then eats counteracts the coke up her nose metabolism!

Reactions: 3
Why does she not get her Roots done anyway? She is going to get removed soon from this Cafe.

Reactions: 3
EQ and CLA both think they're big in the game but sit in their bedrooms. CLA in particular would get knocked the duck out in about 5 seconds flat if she walked round Manc city centre carrying on like she does in London, EQ wouldn't even step out! Good job most Londoners turn a blind eye cos that tit doesn't wash up north (where she's actually from!) witch needs throwing in Piccadilly Gardens.
They ignore her because mostly that’s what Londoner’s do around nutters. Also, she is in a wealthy posh area so they wouldn’t start on her. If she went into a rougher part she would definitely be told about herself.

Reactions: 1
They ignore her because mostly that’s what Londoner’s do around nutters. Also, she is in a wealthy posh area so they wouldn’t start on her. If she went into a rougher part she would definitely be told about herself.
Even if she did I don’t think she would get started on tbh, there are just nutters everywhere in london and no one wants the smoke

Does CLA live in a nice part? She always seems to be walking around the nice parts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.