Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live and someone’s kicking the tit out of her front door I’ll try and upload it she’s shitting herself

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s on live and someone’s kicking the tit out of her front door I’ll try and upload it she’s shitting herself
I felt bad for her! No one should feel scared in their own home.

EQ just live streamed a call from CLA! She wanted to let EQ know that she’s had to tell police about the threats Lisa apparently made. 😬😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Modeen there now Jesus put ya belly away was it him at the door ??

• Haha
It was scary to be honest, I heard the bangs on the door it was for real Why does Modeen dress so odd, I've lived in London years and never seen anyone dress like that.

Reactions: 5
It was scary to be honest, I heard the bangs on the door it was for real Why does Modeen dress so odd, I've lived in London years and never seen anyone dress like that.
Yeh, it was scary. I don’t blame her for not answering.

I think it’s cute Mo came to check on her. Hope she will be ok sleeping there alone tonight.

Reactions: 4
Ffs have you seen EQ has put up on her Tiktok? She’s plain evil. Chelsea steer clear of her she’s bad news!

• Wow
Can’t stand EQ, she’s dangerous, I just think Chelsea is better away from her. Glad Modeen is there.

Reactions: 5
I dont see how people can defend CLA on here but hate EQ, they've both done and said similar things. Racism, transphobia, mocking/threatening physical and sexual abuse etc. You can't call out one person for it whilst laughing at the other

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.