Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is just plugging her insta and shite tarot reading business. They’ve clearly seen CLA going nuts on live and decided to go round there and try and get clout

Reactions: 4
Roots on show, cafes say Go!, showing her pumpum was a new low
Possible thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know where the video of her snatch is I need to see it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chelsealeeart art #13 Flashing like the local tart, still not sold any art, where will her next ringtone chart?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion
Banned from restaurants, Neighbours banging, Her ham out hanging mental breakdown pending!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It wasn't actually bq that threw the paint but was Katie bee. Eq will keep all the recordings of cla being abusive and if she doesn't get jailed over her mh her will put her in some sort of addiction rehab. People again blaming her mh , no people it's the 10 cans she drank and all the green she smoked all day and all night. Also why does cla go live with eq when she knows what will happen .

Reactions: 7
It wasn't actually bq that threw the paint but was Katie bee. Eq will keep all the recordings of cla being abusive and if she doesn't get jailed over her mh her will put her in some sort of addiction rehab. People again blaming her mh , no people it's the 10 cans she drank and all the green she smoked all day and all night. Also why does cla go live with eq when she knows what will happen .
I can easy smash through 10 cans in a night (and back in the day, a few spliffs as well) and I can categorically say I NEVER once behaved the way CLA did last night as a result.
Why do you think it’s just booze and alcohol? How can you watch those scenes and not see that she clearly has severe mental health issues as well as addiction issues? Idk what you think is normal behaviour, but what she did last night is not just normal drunk stuff, it’s wayyy beyond that

• Haha
Thread suggestion.

Chelsea Lee Art #13 She’s wants all the cash, loves the hash and if you’re lucky she will flash the gash.

I think I went too far with that one 🤪

• Haha
I
Thread suggestion.

Chelsea Lee Art #13 She’s wants all the cash, loves the hash and if you’re lucky she will flash the gash.

I think I went too far with that one 🤪
It’s my favourite suggestion so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can easy smash through 10 cans in a night (and back in the day, a few spliffs as well) and I can categorically say I NEVER once behaved the way CLA did last night as a result.
Why do you think it’s just booze and alcohol? How can you watch those scenes and not see that she clearly has severe mental health issues as well as addiction issues? Idk what you think is normal behaviour, but what she did last night is not just normal drunk stuff, it’s wayyy beyond that
No my point is she is nasty to the core and when she drinks she just can't stop herself from being abusive. Christ alcoholicism is rampant in my family and majority just had to stop because of what they did and said with it. I have several mental health issues and I'm an alcoholic and never in my life havebi carried on like her because I'm actually a nice person . Not everyone on this earth is a nice person and cla ie one of those nasty vile people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.