Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes done it so many times now, forcing herself on people, talking about how she's gonna do xyz to them, I don't understand how people find it so funny. Her chat today was full of people talking about how funny it was that she was grabbing him and asking did she get her 'halal sausage'. Mruktiktok gets absolutely torn apart for a lot less (not a defence of the guy, I think he's an absolute reprobate also)

Mo is genuinely a sweet guy most of the time and his whole attitude changed when she was kicking off within minutes of being with him. With everyone saying about him using her for money etc. He has paid money to her from gifts she has sent before and he kept turning down her offers of drinks. It seemed to me that he didn't want to be indebted to her (probably when he realised she actually meant what she said about taking him to bed) but like I said I might be biased 😭
I said the same about Mrukticktokohfishoiiill on an earlier thread I think. I cant stand the guy but I think Leanne is much much worse than he is.

I am not at all prudish, but her vulgar behaviour is bothering the hell out of me. How can people support this disgusting person? I've said a million times but I'll say it again, she desperately needs serious help and/or a punch in the face. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mo deen said a few weeks ago that his father has disowned him because if videos he saw that people sent him. I can't take him seriously with his faith when he goes around with leanne ,who stands for everything that isn't Islam. Mo seems to have zero people skills and only just says the same words over and over again .

Reactions: 7
Has she been live today?
Yes earlier about 10 i think begging for gifts and number 63 on the leader board . She was waffling saying that eq loves her and she trusts eq and that eq has her back. No leanne eq was laughing and joking about you sending her a lion you mug .

Yes earlier about 10 i think begging for gifts and number 63 on the leader board . She was waffling saying that eq loves her and she trusts eq and that eq has her back. No leanne eq was laughing and joking about you sending her a lion you mug .
She was also saying lisa is up ricksta ass because he has money ,which he doesn't. She said ricksta should be an actor when someone said that eq and him are dating .

Reactions: 4
💯 wish people had the energy they have for mruktiktok for CLA as well
I find it really interesting that they don't. He's bombarded with tit day after day and I don't think he's said anything that comes close to what she has. Don't get me wrong he is repulsive and rude and arrogant and a general nuisance to the public just like her but she seems to escape unscathed constantly despite being worse in some ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it really interesting that they don't. He's bombarded with tit day after day and I don't think he's said anything that comes close to what she has. Don't get me wrong he is repulsive and rude and arrogant and a general nuisance to the public just like her but she seems to escape unscathed constantly despite being worse in some ways.
RIGHT!! I just don't get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is why I don't watch as much anymore, I was getting to the point before where I wanted to go down and knock her out myself... and I'm a person who will burst into tears if someone starts an argument with me. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she gone off, ive just seen a post on tiktok basically advising people if they have gifted her including the guy Freddie to contact the newspapers as this begging cannot go on.

• Wow
as someone who has diagnosed borderline personality disorder — it breaks my heart to see people attributing her behaviour to this condition. she displays no empathy towards others and has narcissistic traits as well as major substance abuse problems and poor social skills. every time BPD is floated in her comment section as an explanation for her behaviour i die inside.

people can be mentally ill and also just be bleeping arseholes. chelsea has never been told no in her life, never had proper assessment or treatment (claims a hospital stay but fat lot of good that did) and shows no remorse for any of her actions.

BPD might present with impulsivity but she seems genuinely impaired by substances and then has none of the mental capacity to actually experience regret, remorse or empathy.

if i won the lottery i'd pay to have her studied.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
as someone who has diagnosed borderline personality disorder — it breaks my heart to see people attributing her behaviour to this condition. she displays no empathy towards others and has narcissistic traits as well as major substance abuse problems and poor social skills. every time BPD is floated in her comment section as an explanation for her behaviour i die inside.

people can be mentally ill and also just be bleeping arseholes. chelsea has never been told no in her life, never had proper assessment or treatment (claims a hospital stay but fat lot of good that did) and shows no remorse for any of her actions.

BPD might present with impulsivity but she seems genuinely impaired by substances and then has none of the mental capacity to actually experience regret, remorse or empathy.

if i won the lottery i'd pay to have her studied.
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.
Leanne was in harrods the other day telling staff she was sczophenic (spelt wrong I know ). I think she just makes it up as she goes along to suit her agenda. Every word that comes out of her mind is a lie .

Reactions: 8

What all due respect, you cannot say she “unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD/bipolar disorder” with total certainty unless you’re
1) Her doctor
2) Able to access to her medical records
3) Somehow privvy to some sort of information which could undoubtably prove that she doesn’t suffer from any of the above mental health conditions

I personally think she seems more like she has BPD than bipolar, but that’s just my own speculation and going on what I’ve seen, she is definitely unstable and clearly has some sort of mental health issue. However, I couldn’t say she “unequivocally” does or doesn’t have any MH issue though because I’m not her doctor🤷‍♀️
She definitely does have addiction issues (which are a disease) but these go hand in hand with mental health issues most of the time, so I struggle to understand the outright denial of any potential mh.

Reactions: 16
I also have EUPD now bipolar is long spouts of mania and depression ( correct me if I'm wrong) where as my moods are unpredictable I go through anger, stress, frustration, suicidal thoughts, self harm, guilt, jealousy, depression, excitement and most of these are daily. Her moods also change like the wind. I'm no doctor that's just my opinion. She has no shame, no decorum, no class and no empathy. She is clearly lonely that's why she goes out most days and never seems happy in the flat. I often wonder if she takes any medication or if she refuses because she doesn't think she needs it.

She’s been very quiet. Wonder if she’s still stewing about EQ and Lisa . Riddled with jealousy 😂

Reactions: 3
I saw her crying about Evil Queen, do they even know each other in real life?

The whole thing is pretty silly.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone could say she doesn’t suffer from sort of mental health issue. She js clearly deeply unhappy and lonely.
She’s obviously had a traumatic childhood, and by the sounds of it not been a great mother herself.
To say she doesn’t have this or doesn’t have that, is just ignorant.

Reactions: 13
What all due respect, you cannot say she “unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD/bipolar disorder” with total certainty unless you’re
1) Her doctor
2) Able to access to her medical records
3) Somehow privvy to some sort of information which could undoubtably prove that she doesn’t suffer from any of the above mental health conditions

I personally think she seems more like she has BPD than bipolar, but that’s just my own speculation and going on what I’ve seen, she is definitely unstable and clearly has some sort of mental health issue. However, I couldn’t say she “unequivocally” does or doesn’t have any MH issue though because I’m not her doctor🤷‍♀️
She definitely does have addiction issues (which are a disease) but these go hand in hand with mental health issues most of the time, so I struggle to understand the outright denial of any potential mh.
Maybe my unequivocally was a bit strong but you get the jist 😂.

BPD/EUPD one of the qualifying markers is empathy as a route of emotional instability. BPD are sensitive to those around them, pick up and react to situations around them emotionally. It's often explained better as having an open nerve on our bodies and the emotions and situations around us activate the nerve. There is a whole load more that comes with it but in my experience she wouldn't meet the threshold for BPD/EUPD. I've spent several years working within the sector in therapy and I am diagnosed myself.

With bi-polar again, they too are emotionally lead and can be unpredictable unmedicated however CLA in the space of a minute can go from crying to hysterically crying then shouting and calling everyone a c*nt. It's not that quick, it's not my area of specialty however but CLA is emotionally charged from minute to minute which I would identify more with drug psychosis.

You're entirely right though in that this is all based off of a window of a screen however and we don't know what else is going on but I think it's very wrong of 'fans' to encourage this rather than encourage her to get help. I think it's sad that having poor mental health in this situation - pays! There's no reason for CLA to get help as far as she sees it because being this 'bad' means that it keeps her in money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their crappy behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.

Reactions: 2
I saw her crying about Evil Queen, do they even know each other in real life?

The whole thing is pretty silly.
They've never met I dont think. Chelsea isn't the only one guilty of this but tiktok has become some people's entire universe so I guess it seems like a much bigger deal for her. Having said that, I'm sure she was going to cry to make Mo Deen stay at the restaurant the other day and she's good at switching it on and off like a tap.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.