Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I am asking the same question a million times but I have literally just discovered this train wreck. What is the low down with her. Like, she clearly has money but how? Or is it all bullshit? Clearly she’s a raging speed head or some sort of potent upper type drug. Does she ever stop or is this just her actual personality?!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I am asking the same question a million times but I have literally just discovered this train wreck. What is the low down with her. Like, she clearly has money but how? Or is it all bullshit? Clearly she’s a raging speed head or some sort of potent upper type drug. Does she ever stop or is this just her actual personality?!
She has money because people on tik tok are gifting her .she made 20k in one week alone 2 weeks ago and she gets every benefit .so she is frauding the system. She is always like this, that's why she had no family or friends that want her in their life . She is constantly drunk, drugged off her head, racist, homophobic, transphobic ,aggressive etc . This isn't put on she is deluded and is a compulsive liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As much as what she did on live was disgusting why is everyone on TT saying she put that brush inside her arse?? I was in the live and she definitely did not insert it lol 😭🙈
Was in before but I got blocked and everything was asking for justice for the brush. It was bloody funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has money because people on tik tok are gifting her .she made 20k in one week alone 2 weeks ago and she gets every benefit .so she is frauding the system. She is always like this, that's why she had no family or friends that want her in their life . She is constantly drunk, drugged off her head, racist, homophobic, transphobic ,aggressive etc . This isn't put on she is deluded and is a compulsive liar.
Amen to that! I'm so tired of people pinning down to mental health issues. Yes, I don't doubt that there is an underlying issue but it is exasperated by the coke and drink binging.

She had £23k 2 weeks ago and she spunked it all in 3 days in Harrods. There are TikTok videos of her admitting that she's defrauding the system, has never worked in her life and that the government is there for 'free money'.

Looking at the video that I regretfully watched she has thrush up her arse crack and clearly has an issue with wiping. There is no amount of bleach for these eyeballs....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I ran over to tattle after hearing about this and I’m sorry but I need the video where is it😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Right can i ask a question. I came on to tik tok during lock down. Im not that familiar with the ins and outs. So my question is what exactly does it take to get your account completely blocked as in gone forever. It just seem no matter what behaviour our CLA does she gets away with it. After last night i genuinely thought she would be gone. She is like teflon nothing sticks.

Oh by the way she just got a beer delivery so more of the same tonight

Amen to that! I'm so tired of people pinning down to mental health issues. Yes, I don't doubt that there is an underlying issue but it is exasperated by the coke and drink binging.

She had £23k 2 weeks ago and she spunked it all in 3 days in Harrods. There are TikTok videos of her admitting that she's defrauding the system, has never worked in her life and that the government is there for 'free money'.

Looking at the video that I regretfully watched she has thrush up her arse crack and clearly has an issue with wiping. There is no amount of bleach for these eyeballs....
She went live with a guy today who I think she knows in real life and she said she heard he got kicked out of Harrods and that he should have said she was his wife as she’s friends with the manager.

She’s also on live now demanding lions.

She went live with a guy today who I think she knows in real life and she said she heard he got kicked out of Harrods and that he should have said she was his wife as she’s friends with the manager.

She’s also on live now demanding lions.
oh yes I saw this 😂 that was modeen

she also said she knew the owner and would tell them he was famous too..

This is what im saying its like she knows she can do no wrong and there will be no repercussions

I have just been told by one of her minnions i am jealous for saying she has filters on lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I honestly don't mean to body shame but her boobs are strange. Kinda looks like she had a boob job at some point

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't mean to body shame but her boobs are strange. Kinda looks like she had a boob job at some point
She said she's had an uplift I think. On the NHS of course darling. She breastfed both her boys and said it ruined her boobs.

Reactions: 2
She's 41 and she's said before she's had a boob job! Her nipple area was deffo scarred up like they are in boob jobs sometimes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.