Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her live earlier and can you imagine a man doing and saying the same things to women and girls. It’s actually disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. Can you imagine the uproar if it had been Mo Deen saying he was going to r*** Chelsea smh and then she was asking a boy on the bus for his number, he looked the same age as her sons. She gives off big predator vibes.

View attachment 1392674
Precisely. If a man spoke like she does there would be uproar. She does give off predator vibes. She’s the same with young women. Always saying she would snog them. I don’t care whether she has mental health issues or not she’s disgusting. Her anger and threats of violence are getting worse too. Says something outrageous and then does that stupid laugh and says she’s only joking. Always looking for a row or being confrontational. She’s out of control on all levels.

Reactions: 12
Precisely. If a man spoke like she does there would be uproar. She does give off predator vibes. She’s the same with young women. Always saying she would snog them. I don’t care whether she has mental health issues or not she’s disgusting. Her anger and threats of violence are getting worse too. Says something outrageous and then does that stupid laugh and says she’s only joking. Always looking for a row or being confrontational. She’s out of control on all levels.
Exactly! She’s the same with girls too. It’s so creepy and saying she has mental illness and 100 millions likes on TikTok won’t keep her off the sex offenders register

Im guessing you all missed the part yesterday when she was scrubbing her trotters on live, she said that when her son is sleeping she sniffs his feet because they smell so good and feel so good etc and when people were like the duck? She said she made him so she can smell him if she wants to! She was asked how old he was when she did this which she ignored but the way she was speaking suggested she literally did it the other week when he stayed over! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Iv hopped over from the katie price thread. Im genuinely intrigued by this woman, i didnt think the world could get weirder, but now jv seen this chelsea chick....it indeed can!
But is she close friends with Katie?
It's all kicking off on the pricey thread and the Instagram poster in question is using this Chelsea girl videos and photos and 'roots' phrase!
The whole thing is so random and totally bizzare.

Reactions: 1
Iv hopped over from the katie price thread. Im genuinely intrigued by this woman, i didnt think the world could get weirder, but now jv seen this chelsea chick....it indeed can!
But is she close friends with Katie?
It's all kicking off on the pricey thread and the Instagram poster in question is using this Chelsea girl videos and photos and 'roots' phrase!
The whole thing is so random and totally bizzare.
Katie price has no idea who she as Katie price doesn't use tik tok but has someone doing it for her Katie has said on insta that she never used tik tok . Chelsea thinks she is friends with all famous people rappers etc when infact they have no idea who she is.

Did she bring the scarf back what happened with that drama,, how did she loose her dress, i wonder did she actually buy it at all

Reactions: 3
I was getting such an odd feeling watching her on the bus earlier. Did anyone hear the call about the dress? Sounded well dodgy to me.

Reactions: 2
I thought she found the dress in her flat and hasn’t taken the scarf back as of yet unless I’ve missed something.

Reactions: 1
Crazy CLA is accusing goddess of stealing her dress. They are 2 different sizes I doubt the dress would fit as goddess is bigger than CLA. She's probably lost it in her mountain if crap

Reactions: 2
Crazy CLA is accusing goddess of stealing her dress. They are 2 different sizes I doubt the dress would fit as goddess is bigger than CLA. She's probably lost it in her mountain if crap
She said she found it. It was in a cotton bag folded over so when she went rifling through the pile of clothes she thought it was a t shirt folded up at first. Goddess says there’s no going back from the accusations. We shall see. They all seem to forgive her vile behaviour over and over.

Did Leanne go live again last night after the trek to the mosque? She was like a dog on heat with Modeen and the young guys on the bus. Embarrassing as usual

Reactions: 6
Hi don't think she went live yesterday later on.She as just gone live just now.She was total disgrace yesterday rowing with harrods staff.Showing off in fancy hotel & restaurants with Modeen.Think he just scrounging of her.People are mad gifting all the begs on here.They all need putting down a peg or two.Reporting to tax office & dwp.Bunch of parasites taken advantage of decent people.Makes you sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a disgrace. All she’s talked about this evening is sex with Modeen. She actually told someone on the bus on the way to the mosque to pray that she was going to r**e Modeen tonight. Disgusting little woman. The way she kicked off earlier to Lisa was outrageous. Sobbing and carrying on because she loves EQ and they’re in Italy together. She is seriously unhinged.
I've actually tried to message tiktok with the screen recording of that. I may be biased cause I like Mo Deen but he didn't deserve her behaviour yesterday, trying to emotionally blackmail him into staying just when he wanted to pray, grabbing at him and forcing kisses on him then saying that. I dont think he knew what to do with her cause she's so volatile other than desperately change the convo.

I have zero doubt that tiktok will do duck all about it but I hate the thought of how many women and men she could trigger by saying it so blasé and laughing about it 😔

Reactions: 10
Apparently she watsaped harwood last night saying she loved her again said she was with her son

Reactions: 4
Apparently she watsaped harwood last night saying she loved her again said she was with her son
She is utterly obsessed with EQ. But EQ did exactly what we all predicted, she lured her in and screwed her over. Now Leanne is riddled with jealousy because she’s with Lisa. She’s pathetic

I've actually tried to message tiktok with the screen recording of that. I may be biased cause I like Mo Deen but he didn't deserve her behaviour yesterday, trying to emotionally blackmail him into staying just when he wanted to pray, grabbing at him and forcing kisses on him then saying that. I dont think he knew what to do with her cause she's so volatile other than desperately change the convo.

I have zero doubt that tiktok will do duck all about it but I hate the thought of how many women and men she could trigger by saying it so blasé and laughing about it 😔
Couldn’t agree more. I said on an earlier post if a man behaved the way she did there would be uproar. She’s disgusting. Mo Deen looked embarrassed to say the least. Looked as if he was trying to get away politely but the predatory control freak Leanne wasn’t having it. She buys people - drinks and TikTok gifts for him, expensive TikTok gifts for EQ, taxis and food for Goddess. She’s a sad, lonely low life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's disgusting and did feel sorry what she was doing to modeen touching his butt like that.The sexual stuff she saying was getting uncomfortable to watch and at one point I thought modeen was running away from her to the bus.

Couldn’t agree more. I said on an earlier post if a man behaved the way she did there would be uproar. She’s disgusting. Mo Deen looked embarrassed to say the least. Looked as if he was trying to get away politely but the predatory control freak Leanne wasn’t having it. She buys people - drinks and TikTok gifts for him, expensive TikTok gifts for EQ, taxis and food for Goddess. She’s a sad, lonely low life.
Shes done it so many times now, forcing herself on people, talking about how she's gonna do xyz to them, I don't understand how people find it so funny. Her chat today was full of people talking about how funny it was that she was grabbing him and asking did she get her 'halal sausage'. Mruktiktok gets absolutely torn apart for a lot less (not a defence of the guy, I think he's an absolute reprobate also)

Mo is genuinely a sweet guy most of the time and his whole attitude changed when she was kicking off within minutes of being with him. With everyone saying about him using her for money etc. He has paid money to her from gifts she has sent before and he kept turning down her offers of drinks. It seemed to me that he didn't want to be indebted to her (probably when he realised she actually meant what she said about taking him to bed) but like I said I might be biased 😭

Mo is genuinely a sweet guy most of the time and his whole attitude changed when she was kicking off within minutes of being with him.
Ngl I find modeen creepy as duck, he’s a grown man who spends too much time hanging around the streets with children, and the way he speaks to women is gross, he is always demanding non muslim women to put a hijab on if he goes live with them, which is just not appropriate bc the hijab is supposed to be a womans choice… like really and truly I can’t stand the guy, but even I felt genuinely bad for him yesterday, Chelsea took it way too far with the arse grabbing and sexual comments. I dread to think what she would’ve said to him after the live was cut…

Reactions: 14
Ngl I find modeen creepy as duck, he’s a grown man who spends too much time hanging around the streets with children, and the way he speaks to women is gross, he is always demanding non muslim women to put a hijab on if he goes live with them, which is just not appropriate bc the hijab is supposed to be a womans choice… like really and truly I can’t stand the guy, but even I felt genuinely bad for him yesterday, Chelsea took it way too far with the arse grabbing and sexual comments. I dread to think what she would’ve said to him after the live was cut…
Honestly I think he's really lonely and I think there's a lot more going on than what there appears to be with him. I dont think he does himself any favours by going live with way younger people but his whole 'act' seems to appeal to them.
He says about covering to everybody and many people don't do it and he stays live with them. It's his thing like Chelsea's is with roots I guess. The difference between them is he gets called out for absolutely everything, even people he is friends with tell him about himself.
I wish he would grow up, clean up his house, get a job and a routine and give his head a wobble 😭 he wasn't himself on live after he left Chelsea so maybe that might be the kick up the bunda he needs to get off social media and get a grip of his life

Reactions: 5
I think they are both all that's wrong with people being 'famous' on social media. If it wasn't for Tattle I wouldn't know who most ticktokers are. Nor would anyone else my age (40's).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.