Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed it all again as per fs if anyone finds any screen recordings let me know please ☺
Not too dramatic but lmfao what did she think was gonna happen if she booyakad into some old mans pub like that 💀 they defo don’t sell aperol in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Here’s her coffee shop drama

c

CLA.is.51 on TT has it on there.
Also why do people think Chelsea is 51 lmfao? You can see when she was born and she is 41. These are all the Leanne Feeleys born in the UK and the only ones are born in either 65 or 82 and she obviously isn’t the 1965 one
EFE5CC67-16E5-42FF-9534-9C1E354E5485.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Was she asked to leave the Berkley ? She got a phone call only just got her drink , looked a bit spooked then left after the staff said something and then cut her live .. it all seemed very quick

I'd want a refund if I were sitting there quietly and some div started shouting Roots at the top of their voice and did nothing about it . She was doing it this morning at the coffee shop , theh should have barred her not told her to tone it down.
That last video shes walking down the high street manically shouting ROOTS , I's want to get out of there ! It's not even funny it doesn't mean anything and it's boring.
Is she really top 2 in the iTunes chart .. ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I literally posted her actual birth records on the last thread! Leanne Louise Martin is her actual name and she is 41!

Reactions: 4
Was she asked to leave the Berkley ? She got a phone call only just got her drink , looked a bit spooked then left after the staff said something and then cut her live .. it all seemed very quick

I'd want a refund if I were sitting there quietly and some div started shouting Roots at the top of their voice and did nothing about it . She was doing it this morning at the coffee shop , theh should have barred her not told her to tone it down.
That last video shes walking down the high street manically shouting ROOTS , I's want to get out of there ! It's not even funny it doesn't mean anything and it's boring.
Is she really top 2 in the iTunes chart .. ffs
It's the ringtone chart . You only have to sell 100 to get top 10 . Who downloads ringtones anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont understand how she doesn't get banned from places as soon as she walks in. Surprised there's not pictures of her up LOL

Reactions: 7

Here’s her coffee shop drama

Also why do people think Chelsea is 51 lmfao? You can see when she was born and she is 41. These are all the Leanne Feeleys born in the UK and the only ones are born in either 65 or 82 and she obviously isn’t the 1965 one
View attachment 1455656
She can't be the 82 one either by that theory! 😂. Who cares how old she is... She's got that much filler in her face she looks like Mick Jagger anyways!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed all the drama today as usual she is back on her subscribe page with all the followers bigging her up. She has been off that page for what two days if i had subcribed id be asking for my money back. But she is off on one its everyone else fault never hers

Reactions: 2
The thing is with the Pub, I totally understand why the man threw her out walking into a Gay Pub holding a camera the way she did, it's not the done thing for loads of reasons.

Reactions: 9
Jesus she has the same waffle every day its just boring. I've noticed too all the comments are from all new viewers almost licking her arse . She hasn't showered in so long either she must be stinking.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus she has the same waffle every day its just boring. I've noticed too all the comments are from all new viewers almost licking her arse . She hasn't showered in so long either she must be stinking.
Forget showering if she can’t even brush her teeth 🤢🤢😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.