Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingitg

VIP Member
She doesn't realise that she will get less viewers she gifts just because it's boring without people commenting and being funny. I wouldn't give her the steam off my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Can't stand fucking angel goddess omg what a beg. Thinking she is so big and hard starting a thread on her now!

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
EQ falls out with people on purpose clearly. I can't imagine what Lisa would've done to have them fall out, it was all for show for CLA. She just picks people up and throws them away, she has no real need for friendships. She has no feelings, she reminds me of a sociopath.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Sorry if I am asking the same question a million times but I have literally just discovered this train wreck. What is the low down with her. Like, she clearly has money but how? Or is it all bullshit? Clearly she’s a raging speed head or some sort of potent upper type drug. Does she ever stop or is this just her actual personality?!
She has money because people on tik tok are gifting her .she made 20k in one week alone 2 weeks ago and she gets every benefit .so she is frauding the system. She is always like this, that's why she had no family or friends that want her in their life . She is constantly drunk, drugged off her head, racist, homophobic, transphobic ,aggressive etc . This isn't put on she is deluded and is a compulsive liar.

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
You do realise that this isn't the CLA rave thread 🤣

She's reaping what she's sown. She wants to behave like a Gangstar telling people that they'll get knocked on their arse, being racist, homophobic and utterly unpleasant. She is a bully. She threatens regularly - have a look at the videos of her threatening staff.

Reap what you sow.

It was most likely a bailiff. She spends waaaay beyond her means.
How does saying ‘CLA isn’t a bully’ constitute as ‘raving’ about her? I don’t think CLA is a bully either, she is out of order sometimes but I’ve never seen her purposely target someone repeatedly in the way EQ has done several times.
There is also such a thing as ✨nuance✨ when it comes to having discussions about influencers and it becomes really boring when people boot off every time someone says something about an influencer which deviates slightly from the general opinion of the thread 🙄.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I thought she had BQ done for transphobia comments on TT.

Oh really. Bloody hell 😂
You know what gets me about her she kicks off when anyone uses the wrong pro noun but she is allowed to be really sick towards all kinds of people on TT. I am not saying it makes it ok but CLA has been pushed to her limits given her mental health atm. I'm sure its not ok to say half the stuff she says. I'm doing my best to keep my views to myself on this but its not all one way.

Feska

VIP Member
Who are these idiotic people who throw money at deluded beggars who on the whole verbally abuse them. I just don’t get it! 🤷‍♀️

Yep! CLA doesn't have consistent weeks though, when her and eq were against each other on leaderboard she made about 8k, I imagine it's about £1-2k on a normal week
Plus the benefits she's on- the system is a joke! EQ was sent down for 25k benefit fraud but CLA can shop in Harrods and buy designer clothes and eat out in posh restaurants every day! I can't bare to watch her anymore. I just keep an eye on this thread hoping that the DWP have finally caught up with her. I actually liked her when she was first on TIKTOK x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MsFatBooty

She’s a disgrace. All she’s talked about this evening is sex with Modeen. She actually told someone on the bus on the way to the mosque to pray that she was going to r**e Modeen tonight. Disgusting little tramp. The way she kicked off earlier to Lisa was outrageous. Sobbing and carrying on because she loves EQ and they’re in Italy together. She is seriously unhinged.
I've actually tried to message tiktok with the screen recording of that. I may be biased cause I like Mo Deen but he didn't deserve her behaviour yesterday, trying to emotionally blackmail him into staying just when he wanted to pray, grabbing at him and forcing kisses on him then saying that. I dont think he knew what to do with her cause she's so volatile other than desperately change the convo.

I have zero doubt that tiktok will do fuck all about it but I hate the thought of how many women and men she could trigger by saying it so blasé and laughing about it 😔

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their shitty behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.
I think it's great that the younger generation are more mindful of mental health. Too long it's been a stigma. I was terrified of telling my family, employer etc. There's no shame in it and if it can be discussed correctly then I'm all for it.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
So do you all watch her to get angry then? Sorry I don’t really understand that logic? People I hate, I block? So in your spare time you watch someone you hate so you can rant about her online? But I’ve to give my head a wobble? Im not saying she’s perfect, she clearly has many issues, but a lot of her lives are harmless. You people choose to watch her, remember that.
Welcome to tattle life my friend, say anything which deviates from the general opinion of the thread and watch yourself get immediately dog piled for it 🤣🤣🤣.
I think people have failed to see the nuance in your original comment, a lot of what chelsea does is entertaining, otherwise why would so many people (including us on here) keep watching her? You very clearly weren’t defending any of the awful things she has said such as any racist comments or wishing cancer 🙄

• Heart

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she made 40k every 1 million diamonds is 5 grand
Don't forget she was also taking PayPal and asking about how to set us Vemno so that the Americans could 'pay her'.

Ohhh, I had no idea Chelsea wasn’t her name.
Chelsea (where she lives - but it's actually Plimico) Lee (for Leanne) and Art (Because she's an artist darling, didn't you know 🤣)

Plimlico Leanne Benefit Defrauder doesn't have the same ring about it for her user name 🤣🤣. ( And before you come for me on saying she defrauds.... Watch her videos where she says how to scam them, get emergency loans and apparently foster yourself 😁)

She keeps getting banned off the leaderboards now does she not? If CLAmis getting reported and banned surely EQ is, because she is vile.
She gets banned for being a racist, homophobic, absuive twat because she can't keep her lips shut when she drinks.

• Haha