Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
I'm sorry for what you went through, its truly awful.

However, how do we know any of it is true? All these stories have come from CLA herself and she admits daily that she talks tit and makes things up on the spot. I do believe she has had it tough, she must have to be as unstable she is, I just think she's one of those people who blames absolutely everyone and makes herself the victim - whilst creating situations to also make her look the victim.

Again, was she even put into care? Like someone on here said, she was still on talking terms with her mum in 2012, whilst CLA was an adult.

I remember her saying this, I went through similar as a child so part of me hopes she's lying because if it's true, it's awful. I do also think she's a complete compulsive, obsessive liar too. Even simple things like her saying she worked for Gordon Ramsey then a few days later, admitting she never did. It's pointless, petty lies just to blow her own trumpet.

(Sorry guys rant over, I just really hate liars and people who play victim)
She is still on talking terms with her mam . About 6 months ago she said on live that she just had a great conversation with her mam on the phone .

Reactions: 7
Chelsea just blocked me and made out I am not attractive? Chelsea. I am so much more attractive than you, I’m gay, but so much more attractive than you. I get so many engagement scores above what you get. Trust me. I have never used filter in my life. You would feel embarrassed if you saw me in person compared to you.

Reactions: 8
I suspect a large part of it stems from feeling invalidated when growing up, there's a definitive link between emotionally unavailable (or abusive) parents with BPD.

We know her mum had her problems, she went through DV with Leannes biological father and was (allegedly) stabbed by him - so its not beyond the realms of possibility that her mum had some deeply entrenched MH problems herself, understandably so, and therefore couldn't meet Leannes emotional needs.

We know Leanne was put into Foster care, so there's the beginning of her abandonment issues.

The lashing out we see from her seems, to me, to be a defence mechanism. She expects everybody to abandon her, or tit on her, as thats probably all shes ever known, so she puts up a barbed wall and "duck everybody" persona when really, all she actually wants, is for people to like and accept her.

The entitlement, IMO, is just an extention of that. She knows how people see her so throws out this persona of "duck you all, I'm the best, I deserve the best, me me me" because its uncomfortable for her to acknowledge the fact she's got to 41 with no career prospects and nothing to show for it.

All hypothetical of course but that's just my analysis based on my own suspected EUPD and my own upbringing.

Who knows what really went on with her parents but we do know that she's completely estranged from them now and that sits uncomfortably with me for two reasons:

Firstly the love I have for my children is unconditional and I couldn't fathom having nothing to do with them, regardless of what they may do in life, the deep material instinct in me would be screaming out to make sure that they're OK and safe. Leannes mother doesn't appear to give a tit.

How many here would be able to sleep at night with the knowledge that their (I think) only daughter was alone in a far away city selling her body to strangers and putting herself in danger? Not many, I wouldn't have thought.

Secondly, I've seen how easy it was for my own mother to wash her hands of me and carry on as though I don't exist. In my case, my mother is an emotionally unavailable and neglectful parent, always has been, so I expect Leannes mother isn't too dissimilar.

Well rounded, well adjusted parents seldom raise children that end up like Leanne.

Add in the fact that her bio father was quite clearly a nut job who thinks nothing of attacking his partner/wife with a knife - I think she was probably doomed from the start.

All that said and done, she and she alone is responsible for her behaviour and however tough her upbringing was it doesn't excuse the tit she does or how she treats people, even If it might explain it.

Plenty of us have a tit start to life and don't go about the way she does.
I’m so sorry that you went through this and thank you for being open about it with us and speaking about it with us. X

Me too. Who is she. Is she completely mad or acting ?
She’s bloody bonkers 🤣 she’s currently asking Alexa who Chelsea Lee Art is and she’s fully mugging her off 😭 she asked who Chelsea Lee Art and she answered ‘Chelsey Harwood…’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chelsea just blocked me and made out I am not attractive? Chelsea. I am so much more attractive than you, I’m gay, but so much more attractive than you. I get so many engagement scores above what you get. Trust me. I have never used filter in my life. You would feel embarrassed if you saw me in person compared to you.
. We should all use old pictures of Her as our profile pic when watching her lives and see is she slates her own face without knowing LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She told boring Paul she spent 1k on her face yesterday. 😱
He was blowing smoke up her backside when she allowed him to get a word in. She just chats the same 💩 day in day out. Fantasist.
Disgusting spends 1000 pounds on botox and i bet she sent nothing to her kids!!

Go give this a watch that Leanne doesn't know how words View attachment 1212305can effect others with her vile gob 🤬
Yes i watched that, i too get highly offended when i have lost a mother when i was 16, and i had leukemia when i was 27 and lost my father to cancer recently. She has no idea how it feels to personal watch someone wither away and how it feels to go thru it yourself! She can feck off!

You know who I'd love to have a gab with?? Her "baby father"!

Although saying all that, what would it actually take for people to stop following this delusional piece of tit, narcissist?
She's been racist, ableist, classist, transphobic, threatened to kill someone, shoplifted, compulsively lied through her dolphin teeth, insulted many different people and religions, treated people who are working hard in shops, pubs and restaurants like utter tit, been thrown out of at least 40 places in the last few months alone and all the rest of the mad asbo behaviour she displays on a daily basis*, and STILL people continue to encourage her, tell her she's "done nuffin wrong", gift her and follow her.

I hate to say it but I think she will carry on this way until she either burns out completely or passes out drunk on her bedroom floor and chokes to death on her own vomit.

*I've missed loads out because I cant string a sentence together as it is, but half term is upon us and I cant do anything without being disturbed approximately 50 times a minute by my kid. 🤣
I agree, you only ever heat one side and its her version! And we have all caught her out in so many lies! I would love to chat to her mum as well and get the real story because she slags her off so much and for some reason her mother doesnt allow her to be around or contact her grandfather (or so she says,) so something big must have gone down for her to loose custody of her boys and contact with her family. Maybe they just cant handle her lies and outbursts!!

She

She is still on talking terms with her mam . About 6 months ago she said on live that she just had a great conversation with her mam on the phone .
I dont believe that because when she was crying in the chinese shop she was saying that her mother is not interested in her...

Me too. Who is she. Is she completely mad or acting ?
Mad

I’m so sorry that you went through this and thank you for being open about it with us and speaking about it with us. X

She’s bloody bonkers 🤣 she’s currently asking Alexa who Chelsea Lee Art is and she’s fully mugging her off 😭 she asked who Chelsea Lee Art and she answered ‘Chelsey Harwood…’ 😭😭😭
Well thats true...we know CLA wants to be CH 🤣

Looks like she left her kids around that year then someone said she fled to London to become a prostitute to make money with things she has said it sounds true. her getting beat up buy men, and meeting men with money defo selling her body.
Then ricksta said she was sat for 4 months with some rich fella she was dating smoking crack cocaine. That is why they sectioned her!

She looked way better here - it’s actually shocking
Well look how she abuses alcohol and weed, its no wonder. Rants for hours as well adding years to her life!!

Did anyone also see the live with her and brett, she was slagging off cancer victims and brett was laughing!!!🤬🤬....

Went on this morning, she was violently brushing her teeth with charcoal toothpaste. Moaning and groaning while doing it. Says she has gum disease now...the hygiene only went as far as the teeth!!! Then she lit one up straight after...wtf...then proceeded to spray paint on a LV handbag claudia gave her, perhaps it was a fake but wtf..calling that art!!! The complete state, letting it drip on the floor! Then she started cackling loud and madly....scary! Said she was going out and not filming where she goes because the police have advised her to tone it down....she can run but she cant hide...people will still work out where she is🤣🤣🤣...theres still that game of "wheres waldo" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well i loved seeing her getting ripped by EQ, Even if i can`t stand EQ and i don`t care one bit what anyone thinks... she is horrid and deserves it.
Now i think it was all an act....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What account is she live on these days? I've not watched her for a while been on holiday for 2 weeks and been catching up on here.

Disgusting spends 1000 pounds on botox and i bet she sent nothing to her kids!!

Yes i watched that, i too get highly offended when i have lost a mother when i was 16, and i had leukemia when i was 27 and lost my father to cancer recently. She has no idea how it feels to personal watch someone wither away and how it feels to go thru it yourself! She can feck off!

I agree, you only ever heat one side and its her version! And we have all caught her out in so many lies! I would love to chat to her mum as well and get the real story because she slags her off so much and for some reason her mother doesnt allow her to be around or contact her grandfather (or so she says,) so something big must have gone down for her to loose custody of her boys and contact with her family. Maybe they just cant handle her lies and outbursts!!

I dont believe that because when she was crying in the chinese shop she was saying that her mother is not interested in her...

Mad

Well thats true...we know CLA wants to be CH 🤣

Then ricksta said she was sat for 4 months with some rich fella she was dating smoking crack cocaine. That is why they sectioned her!

Well look how she abuses alcohol and weed, its no wonder. Rants for hours as well adding years to her life!!

Did anyone also see the live with her and brett, she was slagging off cancer victims and brett was laughing!!!🤬🤬....

Went on this morning, she was violently brushing her teeth with charcoal toothpaste. Moaning and groaning while doing it. Says she has gum disease now...the hygiene only went as far as the teeth!!! Then she lit one up straight after...wtf...then proceeded to spray paint on a LV handbag claudia gave her, perhaps it was a fake but wtf..calling that art!!! The complete state, letting it drip on the floor! Then she started cackling loud and madly....scary! Said she was going out and not filming where she goes because the police have advised her to tone it down....she can run but she cant hide...people will still work out where she is🤣🤣🤣...theres still that game of "wheres waldo" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now i think it was all an act....
Well she comments on her mams Facebook page on pics etc. Of they were not on speaking terms why would she be commenting to her mam

Also she let slip last week that the roots jacket Lisa did . Also all the art that's hanging is like it was copied and scetched onto the canvas . The coat and shoes she painted are horrific . This woman is far from a artist . I've seen better art in school .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could this be the baby father? 🤔
She showed us a pic of him once, he was a good looking guy, perhaps that is his father. Guy looks too old tbf.

Well she comments on her mams Facebook page on pics etc. Of they were not on speaking terms why would she be commenting to her mam

Also she let slip last week that the roots jacket Lisa did . Also all the art that's hanging is like it was copied and scetched onto the canvas . The coat and shoes she painted are horrific . This woman is far from a artist . I've seen better art in school .
Where did u see her commenting on her mothers posts.? Her mum was last on in dec 2021, grandfathers birthday, i did see CLA had posted about a wonderfil man he was further down when they bought the cake out (video) but i see this has comment has since been deleted.

Whats this on facebook???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find it quite weird that people are now going trawling through her mums and other family members facebooks to try and find pictures of her and her ex partner to post here.
Her mum isn’t in the public eye and I can imagine she already suffers enough being the parent of Leanne without having her private life plastered all over a gossip site as well. I think we can all agree that CLA is trash, but I feel like it’s getting to a point where people are letting their hatred of her get in the way of common decency. Her poor ex fella and family members don’t get involved with her life on tiktok and clearly don’t want to be associated with her in any way, so why not just leave them be…

Reactions: 16
Soooooo i find this very interesting!!! If her GRANDMOTHER passed with cancer, why the eff does CLA make light of cancer and wish it on people

I find it quite weird that people are now going trawling through her mums and other family members facebooks to try and find pictures of her and her ex partner to post here.
Her mum isn’t in the public eye and I can imagine she already suffers enough being the parent of Leanne without having her private life plastered all over a gossip site as well. I think we can all agree that CLA is trash, but I feel like it’s getting to a point where people are letting their hatred of her get in the way of common decency. Her poor ex fella and family members don’t get involved with her life on tiktok and clearly don’t want to be associated with her in any way, so why not just leave them be…

Reactions: 3
I agree, I asked to have a nose myself out of curiosity... I would never post anything I seen/found on here or any website for that matter, its not right!

Reactions: 1
She showed us a pic of him once, he was a good looking guy, perhaps that is his father. Guy looks too old tbf.

Where did u see her commenting on her mothers posts.? Her mum was last on in dec 2021, grandfathers birthday, i did see CLA had posted about a wonderfil man he was further down when they bought the cake out (video) but i see this has comment has since been deleted.

Whats this on facebook???
Wheres ya see that post of Brenda Rowe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.